Crown Princess Mary Jewellery 3: June 2008-October 2009

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't believe the expensive prices for this costume jewelry! Some of the pieces DO look cheap and I would not be able to justify purchasing them. Some of the jewelry looks like it belongs in a low-end boutique selling inexpensive clothing.
Of course, Mary can make anything look good.

Last edited by a moderator:
Great gallery thankyou for the link.

It looks like she's had her ears pierced at least three times. I wonder how old Princess Isabelle will be when she gets her ears pierced.

I can't believe the expensive prices for this costume jewelry!
well the MD is gold and her earings have diamonds and the stones are semi precious, but i agree very expensive, i love the ear rings that you can chenge the pensant, but very expensive....
but i wonder from where she got that cheap ones, look ieven platic!

Which plastic looking earrings?

Which plastic looking earrings?
it is a bracellet that look like plastic, it look like the bracelet that my daughter made for me for mothr's day, with plastic beads, it is colorfull, i might be wrong, may be it is an expensiv bracellet but for me it looks cheap! photo number 18

Maybe the bracelet was a gift from a child? Perhaps one of her Australian nieces made it for her? If that is the case, I think it was very sweet of Mary to wear it in public for everyone to see.

Her jewelry is pretty sedate, though tasteful as always. I'd like to see a few more show-stopping pieces (not necessarily encrusted with jewels or very fancy) but a few more unique or whimsical pieces.

She's working her way towards the whole collection lol...
They are a great design for her, but I think 3 variations of the same design is enough - I would normally draw the line at two even!!! ;)
All I can say is . . . . it beats collecting teaspoons! :D

i wouldn't mind to collect it either!!!! it is better than my plates collection

it looks like she had more earpiercing done before?

yes i seem to remember reading that before but i dont ever recall any pictures since she starrted to date Fred with 2 earrings in

yes i seem to remember reading that before but i dont ever recall any pictures since she starrted to date Fred with 2 earrings in
may be since she is with Fred ,she was told this is not so elegan t so many earpiercing so she just use one now! but i think this photo is quite clear and e can see 2 more earpircing in each side, mind you Fred has a tatoo, so why not the 3 ear peircing? who knows, she probably was advice by her stylist person

Yeah, it looks like she's allowed the holes to close up on the other piercings. That is incredibly interesting.

Yeah, it looks like she's allowed the holes to close up on the other piercings. That is incredibly interesting.
you are correct in this photos it looks that they are close, may be becasue she does not use them anymore.

Well I dont know why Im bothering to speculate on this but here is my 2 cents: yes we have 'always' know about the multiple peircings, but the statement that we have never seen more than 1 pair of earrings is correct, what we dont know is when Mary stopped wearing additional earrings - she have had the additional percings much younger, and not usedf them for ages...

probably it does not fit to the profile of a CP

I've 3 piercing holes in each year for years, but stopped 2 years ago, I was 29 at that times, to wear additional percings. Reason was that I thounght that it did'nt fit my style anymore, and no, I'm not a CP ;). Maybe it was the same with Mary, could've been happend years before she met Frederik

Thank you jinigirl ( :) ) that was what I was getting at.
ashelen, I agree that it does not fit the 'profile' of the typical European princess, but was pointing out that that may not be the reason for the change :flowers:

everything is possible, we will never know anyway!

probably it does not fit to the profile of a CP
You may have a point there but IMO it came down to stlye. You have to remember that Mary got multiple peircings 10-15 years ago when they were all the rage. Small gem studs were the norm back then, and no more than Mary could have afforded.

Then, along came Frederik and some seriously "grand" earrings followed. Stunning real diamond studs. Enormous in comparison to anything she had worn before and totally eclipsing the second hole in her ears. These were followed by matching studs in other stones followed by a couple of "Seriously Fabulous" trifles . . . . diamond and pearl drop earrings for her wedding and, the ravishing Desiree Parure earrings.

Game over. Fashion has changed, she has changed. She adores jewelry, earrings in particular. We love to see every new sparkle.

I never cease to be amazed at her style.

i agree with you 100%, wouldn't mind to go throught the same process, specially to use one of the is fabouous desiree parure

I am with you 100% but, I must admit to serious doubts as to how well it would go down at the annual Vestry Vicarage end of year bashQ :ROFLMAO:

I really liked the pendant and all the earrings that were posted above!!It seems that this woman can never go wrong!!

I hate to show my ignorance, but which tiaras has she worn? I know her wedding tiara and the ruby parue, but wasn't there another one? It is escaping me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom