Crown Princess Mary Jewellery 1: December 2003-January 2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A most interesting combination of jewelry. Thanks for the pic micas.

Micas where was that photo taken?
billie-jo

Denmark's Crown Princess MAry attends a fashion show by Malene Birger during the Copenhagen International Fashion Fair in Copenhagen, Denmark Friday Aug. 6, 2004

Beautiful aquamarine earrings for the Crown Princess!!

Hopefully she has a matching tiara and necklace to go with it!
249337-1c8612566b696451eecb6e3e0bbf80b6.jpeg

This earrings belong to a past Queen, i belive that is Fredrik garndmother.

Moonlightrhapsody said:
Are those the ones from the ruby parure?
No, the ruibi earrings are this:

Attachments

• 2.JPG
    2.JPG
    34.9 KB · Views: 1,765
  • 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    71.5 KB · Views: 610
  • 3.JPG
    3.JPG
    61 KB · Views: 671
It looks as though you can inter change the ruby and aquamarines in the earrings? Am I wrong on this obvservation?

If you look at the photos of the earrings you'll see that they are structured differently.So they are totally two different earrings. I am wondering though if she has an entire parure, now that would be something!;)

I agree Alisa. These are definitely not the same earrings from the ruby parure. The earrings from the parure comprised of smaller parts and have morel length to them when compared to those with teh aquamarine stones. However, they are made in the same style which is why they look so similiar.

Isabel said:
I agree Alisa. These are definitely not the same earrings from the ruby parure. The earrings from the parure comprised of smaller parts and have morel length to them when compared to those with teh aquamarine stones. However, they are made in the same style which is why they look so similiar.
Quite right. The style is called "Girandole" style

The ruby tiara looks too big on mary's head doesn't it.....I think the tiara she wore in wedding day much better for her

Attachments

• pic988.jpg
    pic988.jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 1,829
2 nice pic from her brooch

Attachments

• l.JPG
    l.JPG
    35.2 KB · Views: 578
  • ssss.JPG
    ssss.JPG
    35.8 KB · Views: 628
New bracelet?

Attachments

• E.JPG
    E.JPG
    64 KB · Views: 727
I can't open some of pict in this thread so I'm sorry if these jewels have posted here. 1. Mary's with simple stone necklace, 2. Pict. of Mary's pearls necklace

Attachments

• mj.jpg
    mj.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 965
  • mary jwl1.jpg
    mary jwl1.jpg
    12.6 KB · Views: 917
Last edited:
Rosmerta said:
this might be Mary's tiara!!
Hi Rosmerta could you tell us some information you know about this gorgeous neckles, if it is true as the same piece with mary's tiara then we will know the story behind this Tiara.

Does anybody know what kind of stones in these mary's necklaces. Thanks in advance.

Attachments

• 111.bmp
    42.2 KB · Views: 177
  • AP416261_guest.jpg
    AP416261_guest.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 849
Last edited:
micas said:
New bracelet?
Hi micas, yes and no IMO. It looks like Marianne Dulong's work, and it matches the black pearl earrings she's wearing (the same ones she to Legoland). My theory is that she bought the earrings and the bracelet together (and hence probably not new), but that this is the first time she's worn the bracelet in public (so in a sense, it is new).

Lol, sorry if that's confusing....

Attachments

• f44fefa9.jpg
    f44fefa9.jpg
    9.1 KB · Views: 638
Jasl said:
Beautiful aquamarine earrings for the Crown Princess!!
Hopefully she has a matching tiara and necklace to go with it!
I think this earring matches with the 5 rows pearl necklace with blue aquamarine chocker.

Crown Princess Mary's jewerly

I cant wait see the newly Crown Princess Mary of Denmark's jewerly she wores earring,necklaces,tiara,and lots of more! before she got married to Crown Prince Frederick last years if you have post pictures of those.

Sara Boyce

galuhcandrakirana said:
Does anybody know what kind of stones in these mary's necklaces. Thanks in advance.
I don't know if anyone has replied to you, but from looking at them they look like beautiful semi-precious stones, like citrines, peridots and tourmalines

i think we have some new photos of her jewllery from the australien trip
if anyone have some time to spend and post them here

here is what i have found maybe someone else has any better photos of her jewllery

Attachments

• showLayoutImage1.jpg
    showLayoutImage1.jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 612
  • 1198821_b.jpg
    1198821_b.jpg
    14.6 KB · Views: 527
No, this is from tonight's dinner actually (she wore the halterneck to last night's gala so the red dress is from tonight's dinner)... but thanks for posting this LOVELY pic!!!!!!!!

I wasn't expecting it.... and then I was watching the news and they showed her and Fred and I was speechless (well i kept muttering "o my gosh, o my gosh")... I think its my favourite gown!!!!!!!!!!!

The earrings she wore at the HCA Gala in New York are the same earrings that she wore for her official picture.

Attachments

• 309022.jpg
    309022.jpg
    107.7 KB · Views: 475
  • mary2.jpg
    mary2.jpg
    13.8 KB · Views: 602
The earrings worn at the Red Cross Gala are her wedding earrings made of platinum with brilliant-cut diamonds and South Sea Island pearls. They were hand-made by the jewellery designer, Marianne Dulong.

Attachments

• DENMARK_IN_AUS_35-UKP.jpg
    DENMARK_IN_AUS_35-UKP.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 834
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom