Crown Princess Máxima Jewellery 2: November 2006-April 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It looks perfect,especially worn with this gorgeous dress!!Is it Cartier,from the Indian Mystery collection maybe?
Yes, that's the one. It was thought that Maxima didn't own this neckless, but now she's wearing it for the secound time in public, IMO she's the owner of this very expensive neckless..

:previous: She's certainly wearing the right type of dress with it. It is "Tutti Frutti" isn't it?

Yes it is!! Including also a stunning bracelet!!

Thanks for the information,Izapad!How about the bracelet?It looks as if it could have been from the same Cartier Indian Mystery collection: actually it's a new collection based on an old one.

Last edited by a moderator:
According dutch journalist Els Smit, who made a research on the necklace, the design of Máxima's necklace was inspired by the Tutti Frutti collection from Cartier but its not Cartier. It was made recently and was bought at an auction in Asia(probably India) in 2007.

Reina Máxima - Moda: Joyas de Máxima

Thanks for the great info!! I didn't think it was from Cartier but I wasn't sure. I wonder what the occasion was for such an extravagant gift? It is so different from all the other dutch jewels!!!:D

Thank you,Princess Maxima!!I was a little bit shocked,though,because Cartier never allows copies.They could go to the Court because of that.

anyone knows what kind of stones are? it is a really beautifull piece!! why do you think is from India?

Thank you,Princess Maxima!!I was a little bit shocked,though,because Cartier never allows copies.They could go to the Court because of that.
Not really. If you go to Trade Shows, everyone copies everyone. All you have to do is change one thing. That is why when you buy Cartier it is signed and has papers. Tutti Fruitti was done with carved gemstones in the Art Deco period. Other big jewel houses were also doing this style. Now they do lots of different pieces in India and Hong Kong that represent this same style. Of course the quality of the gems aren't like they were but still they're gorgeous. You can tell this with P Maxima's pieces. They are still expensive. I priced a bracelet like P Maxima's at Fred Leighton in Las Vegas and it was a new piece but still $48,000.dollars. I can't imagine what it would have cost if it was an actual Art Deco Cartier piece!!!;)

Thank you for the info,Rubies!!So,in other words,it's inspired by Cartier's Tutti Frutti necklace,but it's not just like Cartier's necklace.By the way,the earrings posted above by Queenofthelight are very beautiful and they definitely suit Maxima's style a lot!

Love the toucan brooch and matching earrings. Very Latin!!!

This necklace is extremely ugly and cheap-looking.The earrings seem nice,I can't see them clearly,though.

What about this necklace? Jamd

Isn't it tooooo heavy, hippy-style and exaggerated???
I wonder what happened to Maxima and she has lost her inner stylish perception...

Don't tell me it hasn't been sent to the Museum of Ugliness yet!!And be locked there forever....

Maybe her kids stung them togethor during arts & crafts time?

I think the emerald earrings Maxima was wearing with green sweater are the bottoms of her formal (drop) emerald earrings. Does anyone else think this?

I don't know about this detail,Rubies.I haven't noticed the drop version,but these earrings are lovely the way she wears them here.I didn't like anything else,though.Especially,those green bracelets look plastic and too ugly.

I just LOVE her Pomelatto Baby Rings.. It's sooo expensive though! And she has 3!! *jealous*

Hi, sorry, there might be more information on the above jewels but would someone be able to post a close-up picture? I cant find one but have seen some in the past! Also, anyone know more about the price? Many thanks

What about this necklace?

Jamd

I actually like this necklace. I think that the problem with it is that it is being worn in all of the wrong ways with all of the wrong clothing making it look chunky and out of place (because it is).

I actually like this necklace. I think that the problem with it is that it is being worn in all of the wrong ways with all of the wrong clothing making it look chunky and out of place (because it is).

Maybe with a simple black shift dress (like the kind Michelle Obama has been wearing) might work with that necklace. Personally, I am of the opinion that Máxima shouldn't bother with it since she has access to so many better necklaces.

Maybe with a simple black shift dress (like the kind Michelle Obama has been wearing) might work with that necklace. Personally, I am of the opinion that Máxima shouldn't bother with it since she has access to so many better necklaces.
Although I like the necklace, I agree with you. :cool:

I like the earrings, but I don't know if I would have worn it with that dress. The dress itself is another shade of coral and the earrings are a bit of a different shade. It sort of looks like they're competing with each other.

I don't like these earrings with this dress. Since the dress is very 'out there' I would have chosen some elegant earrings. Maybe some sapphire and diamond ones from the Royal collection. The whole look is a little too much. She should have toned down the jewelry and hair since the dress has so much 'LOOK' to it. IMO Love the shoes though!!

sorry to say but i really don't like the dress, not the ear rings, i just like the shoes, very high heels! she does not look regal at all! she looks very commoner!heair very messy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom