Crown Princess Máxima Jewellery 2: November 2006-April 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
WHOOOOAAAA Maxima!!!! She can pull off serious jewellery like no other CP, that's a hell of an apprearance. Great start to the new role as Queen!!!

It is THE 40 Carat Stuart,or Holland,Diamond!After nearly 40 years in the vaults..I knew it was out to be adjusted to these days and times,and after long and hard work it came out as the center of all attention once again!!Bravo Máxima,you look absolutely stunning in every aspect!.:flowers:

40 years is a long time! I wonder what other long forgotten gems that Máxima my have found in the Dutch royal vaults :D

More of it:

PPE Agency

Tell you what..I think...I think this pendant is the diamond pendant with the profile of King Willem III carved in it,a wedding present by the King to his young wife Emma in 1879..She never wore it though...It is starting to make sense now...doesn't it...

I think so too! The Stuart diamond is bigger i guess. Maybe tomorrow?

WHOOOOAAAA Maxima!!!! She can pull off serious jewellery like no other CP, that's a hell of an apprearance. Great start to the new role as Queen!!!

Couldn't agree more,she's looking very much the Queen to be!

She is sporting some serious bling! And I love it!! She can definitely pull it off. Can't wait to see more when she is Queen.

Having studied all the diamond pics, I think Maxima is wearing a stone from Queen Emma's Devant de Corsage. Her'se hoping for the Stuart Tiara tomorrow.

Not only her jewels are wonderful and the best tonight but also Maxima knows how to carry them. It is amazing how she balances her vivacity with dignity of her position. I would say she enjoys her jewels like a "Queen Silvia with more pepper and chocolate".
Does that make sense?

the jewellery are spectaculars from the tiara to her necklace and must be heavy to carry with that huge pensant in the middle!

What an amazing collection, unfortunately I didn't care for the dress that she wore. But she just dazzles; what will be the pièce de résistance for tomorrow?

:previous: Hmmm . . . if she pulled out all the stops for with a Diamond pendant as seriously magnificent as this as a pendant for the pre inauguration dinner one wonders what's in store for the main event!:wub::clap:

No doubt about it......The Dutch vaults rival all houses with there jewels. Even if you dont love a piece the sheer size of some of their stones is incredible. I just new our Maxi would not let us down and pull something special out....Love her!!

Aaaaah, Maxxxxx! You can stun me with serious blink!!!!!
Eagerly waiting for more to come! Hopefully today, if not, then in the (hopefully) near future!
BYe Bine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom