Crown Princess Máxima Jewellery 2: November 2006-April 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The beautiful large and impressive earrings were made in the 1960's, for (then) Princess Beatrix. It can be worn with large diamond or sapphire pendants. Most stones from this relatively 'new' (50 years old) but truly royal pair of earrings came from older, no longer used items in the collection of the House Orange-Nassau.

It is wonderful that Queen Beatrix is so generous towards her daughter-in-law. But I think that besides personal motifs (the Princess is dear to her) also simply non-personal motifs play a role. Máxima is a Princess of Orange-Nassau and the Queen is always sharp that the dignity and grand prestige of the House is upheld and maintained. Queen Beatrix does everything with purpose. Always.

More info:

http://www.royaldutchjewels.nl/Emma's_Diamond_Tiara.htm

Last edited:
Maxima jewels from the State visit to Qatar

1. From the arrival on March 9
  2. Visit to the souq on March 9
  3. From the dinner on March 9
  4. Various engagements on March 10
  5. Visit to the diplomatic club on March 10
  6. Departure, March 11
*Images have been heavily cropped, comprising less than 20% of the original versions, and are not subject to copyright

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    51.6 KB · Views: 835
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    164.3 KB · Views: 795
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    166.6 KB · Views: 844
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    85 KB · Views: 691
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    61.8 KB · Views: 807
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    140.2 KB · Views: 723
Humera!!! Thanks for such a lovely display for us to enjoy!! I love the H Stern earrings and the royal ruby bangle! These are the jewels I look forward to seeing Maxima in!!

Thank you for those closeups

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    43.9 KB · Views: 320
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    112.4 KB · Views: 327
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    129.1 KB · Views: 233
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    181.9 KB · Views: 165
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    120.3 KB · Views: 210
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    169.1 KB · Views: 280
One thing is for sure, Maxima sure knows how to live it up and take full advantage to the Jewels at her disposal, without any qualms...

maxima jewellery

She has very ecclectic taste in jewellery and is brave enough to carry it all off. She certainly gets my vote as being the least boring princess.:flowers:

is real or fake? i do not like it!

Both of the tiaras look fantastic.

Last edited by a moderator:
These diamond in the bandeau :w00t:, simply amazing. I like a lot jewelery worn be CP Maxima during these visit, nothing plastic and ugly-looking.

She has very ecclectic taste in jewellery and is brave enough to carry it all off. She certainly gets my vote as being the least boring princess.:flowers:

Amen!
all the jewelry that some may hate, it's exactly why I love her choices. She can carry them in a way very few can!
Keep going, Max!

Tonight,stunning emeralds from the Royal vaults for Princess Máxima,
and diamonds for HM:

PPE Agency

Last edited:
These diamond in the bandeau :w00t:, simply amazing. I like a lot jewelery worn be CP Maxima during these visit, nothing plastic and ugly-looking.
I agree, the diamonds really are serious rocks! The bandeau seem to be Maxima's favourite tiara, and I can understand why. The bandeau is plain elegance and has a very modern look. The style is understated, the diamonds certainly aren't!

What a wonderful appearance of the emeralds tonight. Heel prachtig!:flowers:
In one blog they said that she wore stars in her hair as well. Are there any pictures? Were they the diamond stars from the Dutch collection?

Thank you for the info, Lucien! I hope that pictures from a better perspective will appear soon.
Emerald haircombs! Maxima really knows how to do things proper!:flowers:

Last edited by a moderator:
Maxima looked ravishing on both evening events in Germany, she was elegant, soft and fashionable at the same time, good for her:flowers:

I really like the Diamond Bandeau tiara. It's so gorgeous ! And Maxima wears it very well.

I'm in raptures over those emeralds.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom