Crown Princess Máxima Jewellery 2: November 2006-April 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Love the hair with the tiara. Maxima really showed up for this event!!!! Pearl tiara, one of the best in the Dutch collection IMO!!!Love the rubies on the Queen and the Sapphires on the other Queen!!

She looks fantastic with that tiara and those earrings. They are very beautiful, and her hairdo is perfect to wear them, IMO.

IMO this is the bast way she has worn this tiara, although with the stars on her wedding day was brilliant too.

Thanks Marengo. I'll change my comment ( ;) ): It looks much better as she wore it today, as compared with when she wore it with her hair loose when she was pregnant (to a monarch's birthday, I'm sorry I'm just too tired to remember which!).

Thanks Marengo. I'll change my comment ( ;) ): It looks much better as she wore it today, as compared with when she wore it with her hair loose when she was pregnant (to a monarch's birthday, I'm sorry I'm just too tired to remember which!).
I think the king of Norway, with an olive green gown

It has been so long since we have seen these gorgeous Royal Jewels of the Dutch. The ladies have been spending some serious fun time in the vault deciding which jewels to wear!! They have NOT dissapointed!!!

The Peacock Tiara is absolutely beautiful. Are the stones rubies or pink sapphires?

The King of Norway in an olive green gown?
What did I miss,and why?
Now that I'd like to see!:lol: I think the referral was to King Harald's birthday party. Princess Maxima was pregnant with Ariane and wore an olive colored gown that evening. (There is a great photo of Maxima dancing with Prince Henrik belly to belly.)

The Peacock Tiara is absolutely beautiful. Are the stones rubies or pink sapphires?
I've read that the stones are rubies. Apparently this tiara has not been seen since 1969! Princess Irene wore it then. I'm glad to see that more of the jewels are coming out of the vaults.

I think the king of Norway, with an olive green gown

Yes thats exactly when I meant!

The King of Norway in an olive green gown?
What did I miss,and why?

I think the referral was to King Harald's birthday party. Princess Maxima was pregnant with Ariane and wore an olive colored gown that evening.

Spot on ;)

I think this was a great look. I really like the way the hair do and the 'new' tiara complement each other. The necklace looks far better this time than the first time she wore it (but then I hated everything about that look...). The best link I have for that at the mo is here, the last 2 pictures in the 3rd row up from the bottom.

Last edited:
I think after this week of jewels, John will be busy updating his awesome site!!(royaldutchjewels.nl). He will have some great work to do!!

Does anyone know if those tiaras are for her only or if she shears them with the other royal members??

Does anyone know if those tiaras are for her only or if she shears them with the other royal members??

They all are shared.

She's very lucky to get to wear so many tiara's. Poor Mathilde has only ever worn 2 I think!

I think after this week of jewels, John will be busy updating his awesome site!!(royaldutchjewels.nl). He will have some great work to do!!
He already has updated it! It is a really gorgeous site: Thanks, John!

What a treat to see the peacock tiara again! John mentions on his site that it was given to Princess Irene and was believed to have been sold by her. I wonder what happened to it in the meantime, but we might never find out.

Maxima looks wonderful with this tiara, the hairstyle is perfect and the peacock tiara suits her much better than the Mellerio ruby tiara, which look somewhat too angled on her. The ruby neckless she wore is from the Mellerio ruby parure and it complements the peacock tiara perfectly, since there are spiral elements in both.

yes is so lacky! she use d already 11 and mary only 2!!!!! ductch has the most beacutiful tiaras!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom