Charlotte Casiraghi Jewellery

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
She has some great pieces. I love her jewels.

Has anyone seen a better picture of this heartshaped (?) ring of Charlotte?

Did she get married? Did I miss something?

It certainly does look like a wedding band

This looks like two rings: maybe a diamond eternity band on the outside and also a gold band with an overlay of diamonds. Whether these represent wedding bands remains to be seen.

HMMM. With the exception of the big rock, that looks like a wedding ring. :D

She has a very good taste and I like that she usually takes understated,delicate pieces. Except for the big ring she wore at the Rose Ball in March I like all of the jewelry that Charlotte has been wearing recently:)

At a gala, Charlotte is wearing beautiful earrings and a necklace:

1 2

I would have thought that any significant jewellery is likely to go to Princess Gabrielle.

Yes a fair point, but I think, just as Caroline has worn some significant pieces as daughter of the sovereign prince, so will Gabrielle. It was perhaps wrong of me to use the expression "likely to go to".

Yes a fair point, but I think, just as Caroline has worn some significant pieces as daughter of the sovereign prince, so will Gabrielle. It was perhaps wrong of me to use the expression "likely to go to".

I am sure that you are right that Gabrielle will receive some pieces, Princess Caroline was fortunate to have received her Grandmother's jewels, also Princess Charlene has in the past proved to be reticent to wear grand jewellery and I wonder if her daughter will prove to be the same?

I had no idea Charlotte had such a collection.

And she is breathtaking in each photo. What a beauty!

I had no idea Charlotte had such a collection.

And she is breathtaking in each photo. What a beauty!

We don't know for sure if she really owns those jewels she's been wearing throughout the years. I think they're probably just loans from the jewellers. After all, Charlotte wearing a piece of jewellery is always good publicity!!! :ermm: :ermm: :ermm:

:previous: For sure! What jeweler would not want to showcase such gems on a young lady who is as beautiful as the jewels in question?;)

Hard to tell much but I do like unusual colors of stones (pink diamonds, chocolate diamonds etc).

LaRae

Well, if that is not an engagement ring Charlotte seems to be wanting to tease observers into believing it is!:cool:

It looks like quite an impressive square cut diamond on a thin gold band.

Anyone waiting for a formal announcement from Princess Caroline, the Palace or even Carole Bouquet should not hold their breath...it's simply not the way privacy obsessed Charlotte conducts her life

Her appearance at the Cesar Awards at Dimitri's side, the presence of his family on ski holiday with Princess Caroline last month, and this latest outing at the Rose gala sporting absolutely no jewelry except a pretty conspicuous diamond ring on her left hand, is as "official " an announcement as the public will get imo.

Last edited:
Regardless if they're engaged or not (Hope so, she would make a stunning bride), that is a gorgeous ring.

Well, if that is not an engagement ring Charlotte seems to be wanting to tease observers into believing it is!:cool:

It looks like quite an impressive square cut diamond on a thin gold band.

Anyone waiting for a formal announcement from Princess Caroline, the Palace or even Carole Bouquet should not hold their breath...it's simply not the way privacy obsessed Charlotte conducts her life

Her appearance at the Cesar Awards at Dimitri's side, the presence of his family on ski holiday with Princess Caroline last month, and this latest outing at the Rose gala sporting absolutely no jewelry except a pretty conspicuous diamond ring on her left hand, is as "official " an announcement as the public will get imo.

Other then the ring, which does seem quite a clue, the rest is nothing new. Her boyfriends, including Lamberto, have holidayed with the family. Both Gad and Alex attended the rose ball in the past as well.

But that is one impressive ring.

She is a stunning young woman .... I hops everything works out for her.

Other then the ring, which does seem quite a clue, the rest is nothing new. Her boyfriends, including Lamberto, have holidayed with the family. Both Gad and Alex attended the rose ball in the past as well.

But that is one impressive ring.

You are totally right, as you are much of the time Countessmeout.

But for me, the clue that this is the real thing is not only from big sparkler on Charlotte's ring finger-which-let's be realistic-she would not have worn to such a splashy high profile event if she'd wanted to discourage the rumors that she is engaged. She must know that this rumour has been big news on the Continent ever since the Cesar Awards.

When the same rumor began flying that she was engaged to marry Gad Elmaleh while she was pregnant with Raphael, Gad quickly(and with a certain lack of chivalry imo )quickly shot them down.

I think Dimitri is way too discreet and well bred to do anything like that, but neither he nor Charlotte nor the Grimaldi seem to be encouraging any of their spokespeople to leak out any denials if it's not in fact-true.

Even the mainstream American news outlets like msn, Yahoo, Brides Magazine, Vogue and abc.com have begun reporting the engagement as fact.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom