The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Old 12-27-2022, 11:22 AM
Majesty

in the link there is a black and white photo with som of the buttons

is that also the one of the Epaulette Earrings?

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyFinn View Post
About the Karl Johan/Six Button Tiara at this website, it has a bad quality photo of crown princess Margareta I have never seen before.
https://www.jewelryiconsandroyals.co...rlos-xiv-juan/
Old 12-30-2022, 06:52 AM
Super Moderator

Sad News for those who had hoped to see once the pink topaz Set from Countess Estelle Bernadotte reappearing. https://www.instagram.com/p/CmybXkeIgR-/?hl=de

Old 12-30-2022, 06:58 AM
Royal Highness

That's so disappointed. Unfortunate for the NRF, they bought it but never have a chance to wear it. I like the new Amethyst demi-parure (as well as the possible Emerald bead suite) but it's definitely not the same level as the Topaz.

At least we now know Harald won't hesitate to buy some major jewelry with historical provenance, and I can dream that he does buy something for her granddaughter...
Old 12-30-2022, 12:23 PM
Heir Presumptive

Oh this is very disappointing news. Ever since the news/rumours came out that either the NRF or SRF had reacquired this tiara I was waiting with baited breath for it to reappear. It would have been such a lovely and substantial tiara for I-A or Estelle. How unfortunate. While I like the amethyst's parure it does not have the same stature as the topaz's.
Old 12-30-2022, 12:42 PM
Super Moderator

This is really disappointing news. Maybe the King bought the parure with Haakon's future wife in mind, even before Mette-Marit entered the scene. So here goes our hope to ever see this beautiful parure again
Old 01-09-2023, 07:57 AM
Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stefan View Post
Sad News for those who had hoped to see once the pink topaz Set from Countess Estelle Bernadotte reappearing. https://www.instagram.com/p/CmybXkeIgR-/?hl=de
Thank you Stefan for the link

Sad to hear that tiara i lost

Tags
jewellery, past, royal, sweden