Autumn Phillips Jewellery

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
You didn't expect anything so common as pricetags did you? The high-end jewellers probably operate on the principle that if you need to know the cost, you can't afford it. :)

You didn't expect anything so common as pricetags did you? The high-end jewellers probably operate on the principle that if you need to know the cost, you can't afford it. :)
This is the very reason why I LOVE going to Vegas. Mr. Russo and I popped into the Fabergé store in the Caesar's Palace because they had a display of the eggs and being the Russophile freak that I am, I knew some history behind them. Well, they got the enameling method back after the workshops were burned by the Bolsheviks and those little eggies are being churned out in record for for $$$$$! But the neat thing was, they didn't know we WEREN'T high rollers and it was fun to touch and talk about the eggs without them looking down on us common folk. :D

Yes. Many people thought that she would wear this tiara:)

Do you think that she will wear it more times?

She really won't have a reason to wear it more, because they don't attend state banquets.

Unless she wears it vacuuming her floors, or dusting!:lol:

wont she wear a tiara at the next coronation of either charles or william

the interview said he had to open up another email account to organise the ring which autumn became quite suspicious about. it came from the states and was designed by a friend of sandy phillips his stepmother. he an his step-mum told the designer what they wanted which was a rock in the middle and two stones either side set in white gold

Last edited:
Thank you Warren! It looks beautiful on her..very appropriate. I am thrilled she wore a tiara!!

And who knows? Maybe she will wear it again somewhere down the road...

A lovely, delicate and elegant, tiara. Just as it should be.

Thank you, Warren.

Have you a photo showing the Princess Royal wearing it? I've looked around, but no avail.

The Anne, Princess Royal Jewellery thread is a good place to start.

Yes, there it was! Thank you, Warren.

The representation of the Princess Royal was so very contrived (which she really doesn't need) but the tiara looked absolutely splendid on her.

Such a royally dainty piece as it is. Lucky Autumn.

Mrs. Autumn Phillips' Tiara

Please describe here the tiara Mrs. Autumn Phillips wore on her wedding day.

Why did Princess Anne loan this tiara and not the one that she wore on her wedding day on 1973? Or maybe she keep it for Zara to wear on her wedding?

You can see photographs of the tiara in the links above.
Autumn did not wear the tiara Princess Anne wore on her wedding day as that tiara belongs to the Queen so is not Anne's to loan.

You can see photographs of the tiara in the links above.
Autumn did not wear the tiara Princess Anne wore on her wedding day as that tiara belongs to the Queen so is not Anne's to loan.

OMG...the Queen did not give the tiara to Princess Anne? Just loaned it? :bang:

Yes, because the Queen wore the same tiara on her wedding day, and she wanted her daughter to do the same.

ulik said:
I think it is the BRF form of a Trust that isn't a Trust. That way significant pieces are not lost to future generations. :flowers:

Yes, because the Queen wore the same tiara on her wedding day, and she wanted her daughter to do the same.
In which case I wouldn't mind guessing which Tiara Zara will wear at her wedding. :whistling:

Last edited:

...all as a part of the old tradition of "something old, something new, something borrowed & something blue" for a bride to wear for good luck on her wedding day. Anne borrowed the tiara form her mother, Autumn borrowed one from her mother-in-law....

I think it is the BRF for of a Trust that isn't a Trust. That way significant pieces are not lost to future generations. :flowers:

Soooo..... when the Queen dies, the tiara will be owned by the bext queen which will almost probably be Camilla?

I thought the tiara will go to the daughters, granddaughters...:whistling:

The tiaras will belong to the next monarch, ie Charles. Camilla might wear them, but they will in turn go to William and then to his heir, etc etc.

autumn's wedding ring is by the same designer who did her engagement ring while peter's wedding ring is made by a jeweller in northern ireland

No, Queen Elizabeth wore another tiara, something like the Kokoshnik, I believe, on her wedding day!

Back
Top Bottom