Lady Katherine Brandram (Princess Katherine of Greece & Denmark) (1913-2007)

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
It is lovely that she has been able to be buried with her family in Greece, so that she will not be totally forgotten. Although living in the glare of Royal publicity can definitely have its down side, I have always felt very sorry for those Royals in the past who were totally pushed aside when they married a commoner for love.

Did she have any children? I am presuming that the Paul Brandram referred to in an earlier posting on the funeral is her son, but I am not sure. And, if so, were there any others?

Princess Katherine

This is what the Official web site of the Greek Royal Family has:

The Greek Royal Family - News & Media

The Princess, who was the youngest sister of King Pavlos, died in London, on October 2nd. King Constantine and Queen Anne-Marie, joined by their sons, Princes Pavlos and Nikolaos, hosted the funeral service, which took place at the Chapel of the Resurrection, at the Tatoi family graves, where her parents and siblings are buried, on October 11th, at 11:30.

Present at the funeral were, her son Paul Brandram and her grandchildren Sofia, Alexia and Nikolas, as well as Princess Irene. The Crown Prince and Crown Princess of Serbia and the Duke of Aosta, also flew in for the occasion.

The Most Reverend Metropolitan Bishop of Messogaia and Lavreotiki, Mr. Nikolaos, conducted the service, assisted by the Very Reverend Archimandrite, Mr. Patrikios Kaleodis.

Princess Katherine of Greece joined the Greek Red Cross in 1939.

Back
Top Bottom