King Constantine and Queen Anne-Marie Current Events 5: February 2016 - January 2023

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It is the Feast of the Epiphany in the Latin Rite of the Catholic Church. I believe that the Eastern(Byzantine)Catholics and Greek Orthodox call it Theophany, but I am not sure.

That's correct, we call it Theophany and celebrate it on January 6.

Wishing King Constantine a speedy recovery and sad to hear that he has been hospitalized!

I think its more serious since everyone of the family came together.
On another note, is there an appropriate thread/can somebody say what happens after Constantine passes, will Pavlos style himself King, or remain Crown Prince or kind of 'Custodian of the Crown'?

Marie Chantal is already in London, she has just published a photo in the instagram stories section of a bookstore window displaying Prince Harry's biography along with another book entitled "how to kill your family":lol::lol::lol:
This is a very good sign of the King's state of health, the family begins to leave Greece.
I am beginning to believe that there was indeed a family reunion scheduled for January 6 and that it has been interrupted by the King's admission to a hospital due to his lung problems. he is evolving favorably

Marie Chantal is already in London, she has just published a photo in the instagram stories section of a bookstore window displaying Prince Harry's biography along with another book entitled "how to kill your family":lol::lol::lol:
This is a very good sign of the King's state of health, the family begins to leave Greece.
I am beginning to believe that there was indeed a family reunion scheduled for January 6 and that it has been interrupted by the King's admission to a hospital due to his lung problems. he is evolving favorably

It doesn't mean anything. She could have gone to London for some reason and then back to Greece. But that Instagram photo is also unnecessary given the situation the family is in.

No stef, the photo is not of MC, it has been published in a british newspaper, I have seen that photo yesterday. However, this could be a good sign of the King's state of health. I have read that on Saturday, even before, the King left the intensive care unit, I believe that this is a positive sign of his health.

Last edited:
Andreas Megos, brings some information about the state of health of King Constantine. Some family members such as Crown Prince Pavlos and Princess Marie-Chantal are no longer in Greece.
For the eighth day, King Constantine is hospitalized on the eighth floor of the "Hygeia" hospital, in an intensive care ward and without being intubated.
His hospitalization will last long enough to treat the respiratory failure, the main reason for his hospitalization, and to be under the medical supervision required.
Due to the burdened health of the King, his family visits him one after the other, one by one for a short time with the permission of the doctors and with all the necessary protection measures due to the restrictions for the corona virus.
At the moment, the treating doctors do not see any particular cause for concern.
Prince Pavlos and his wife Princess Marie-Chantal, who were in Athens the previous days, have returned to New York, while Queen Sofia of Spain is also preparing to depart from Greece.
The King's daughters, Princesses Alexia and Theodora, have also traveled to Athens.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CnPPuaJMWBt/

Last edited:
:previous:Excuse me for my mistake, but this is true, Prince Pavlos and Princess Marie Chantal have left Greece, they have returned to New York, I have read it in a Greek medium. I imagine that the press has seen them at the airport

The poor king has been in bad health for some time now :previous:

I feel so sorry for him.

The King had a very sad life. He started his life with the best expectations, he married the most fairy tale princess ever, he had everything to have a wonderful life and ....boum. He lost his Kingdom and for decades he had lose his homeland. He has been so hurt by destiny that is somehow expected his health to be harmed.
The only consolation is that when he passes (I hope the latest possible) he probably pass in his country.

Princess Tatiana lighting up a candle in the church. Should be another visit, as she has other clothes.

From Instagram page of Andreas Megos

https://www.instagram.com/p/CnPzwNDMJ8x/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Last edited by a moderator:
Marie Chantal and Pavlos are in New York, and Tatiana has been in the cathedral praying, according to the video that she has shared in the stories section of instagram, Andreas Megos has published two photos of this video, in that video it can be seen better, that she has a laptop (in its case), on her left arm , and more documents... that is, she looks like she is working and has made a parenthesis to pray for her father-in-law's health.. All this could be deducted that the king is hospitalized but his condition has had to improve because his family returns to their daily life, I also read that Queen Sofia could have left Athens already.

I wish King Constantine a speedy recovery.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom