The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 06-30-2020, 02:43 PM

Thank you for sharing the photos from Hello! Magazine. I have bought the magazine Hola !, Which has also published the interview, but I have verified that it is smaller in the Spanish version, it has fewer photos.

Following the instagram for the family of Prince Pavlos, his children, I see that they do not visit their grandparents in Greece frequently, it saddens me.
But following to the children of Princess Alexia, it is very difficult, because they do not share their lives with the public, I think they are closer to the grandparents of Greece, for example:

I read that on the 50th anniversary for the wedding of their grandparents, the king and Queen , the children of Princess Alexia, sent a visual congratulation, they were in Lanzarote, where they greeted the grandparents in Greek, and they congratulated them on their anniversary. This congratulation made their grandparents very happy.
Now seeing the shelves of the home of Constantine and Anne Marie, I liked the detail of seeing how the princess Alexia´s children has an individual photo .

In the photo, we can see in the background, a photo of the family of Prince Pavlos and the official photo of the engagement of Princess Theodora and Matthew, but on the shelves, it can be seen, the photo of Amelia, and Carlos, and in other site, the photo of Arrietta.

https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-zycojwgri...53214208_n.jpg

In the interview of the ĦHola!Magazine, the King says that his daughter and her family visits them in the summer, and they have also spent some Christmas with them in Greece.
Even the king says he would like to be able to visit his daughter in Lanzarote, but he cannot.

Old 07-04-2020, 06:41 AM
Courtier

I like the pictures of their grandchildren, but they also have a photo of Olympia on the table.
I don't know who the favorite grandchildren of King Constantine and Queen Anne-Marie , they adore their whole family, and the family is the most relevant thing for them. The king says, "I have lived eighty happy years. Of course there have been disappointments, but I have overcome it with the support and love of my family"