The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 06-03-2020, 05:49 AM
Super Moderator
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by muriel View Post
What a beautiful home they have!
Yes I believe its the 1st time we've seen so many photos of the kings Greek home,its beautiful.

Old 06-03-2020, 06:01 AM
Nobility

in the cover of Hola! magazine (spaninh), today, it is the interview with King Constantine and Queen Anne-Marie

https://scontent-mad1-1.xx.fbcdn.net...aa&oe=5EFBA41C

The Billed Bladet too has dedicated the cover to Constantine and Anne Marie
https://scontent-mad1-1.xx.fbcdn.net...41&oe=5EFBCA79

Old 06-03-2020, 06:06 AM
Super Moderator
Royal Blogger

Good to see so much coverage of the king's 80th Birthday.
Old 06-03-2020, 08:24 AM
Heir Presumptive

My my my he looks so frail ....
Old 06-03-2020, 01:02 PM
Courtier

I would have liked that King Constantine, would have good of healt
but I loved the article from Hello! Magazine, it has very nice photos of the couple, the King always appears seated, but I was delighted with the photos.
Old 06-03-2020, 01:13 PM
Heir Apparent

Do Prince Nikolaos and Princess Tatiana live in the same house as the King and Queen of Greece?
Old 06-03-2020, 05:02 PM
Courtier

Prince Nikolaos and Princess Tatiana do not live with the King and Queen. They live in the outskirts of Athens, in an apartament. Curiously, they live very close to the house where the king Constantine and Queen Sofia were born, the Queen frederiki house,.
Old 06-03-2020, 05:07 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by stef View Post
Prince Nikolaos and Princess Tatiana do not live with the King and Queen. They live in the outskirts of Athens, in an apartament. Curiously, they live very close to the house where the king Constantine and Queen Sofia were born, the Queen frederiki house,.
Since the King and Queen of Greece have a huge house, I thought they lived there.
Do you know if the King and Queen have bodyguards?
Old 06-04-2020, 02:26 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tarlita View Post
Many thanks Eya for the links. The King is such a lovely man and he and Anne Marie deserve a nice place to live. They have had an interesting life. I saw a documentary on him years ago and I am very impressed by him.
Yes, they do. One of my favourite royal couples! This mansion really does look like being "fit for a King"!
I only wonder why the lovely Queen often wears these huge skirts... They never did her any favours...
Old 06-05-2020, 06:16 PM
Serene Highness

Today, I bought the magazine Hola!, and I have read and seen the photos. The interview enchanted me, but I recognize that the photos are very good. The King´s house has the shape of a palace, it is a small palace, very beautiful, and in a paradisiacal place, from where you can see the sea, and a great garden.

https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-layDxFEXG...25281%2529.jpg
Old 06-05-2020, 08:10 PM
Courtier

Yes, the mansion is very large and has a beautiful garden, where the king and Queen are in the photos. The photos are taken from the back of the mansion. This is true, it is a very big house for them, their children live in different countries, and they visit their parents in summer or for vacations. However, they have important friends and family, for example Queen Sofia, King Constantine in the interview says that he sees his sister very often, also members of the Danish royal family, such as Queen Margrethe, and Princess Benedikte, Benedikte is the one who visits them the most, they have many friends, and these are royalty, like the king and Queen of the Netherlands. In addition they make parties in the garden, like the birthday of Queen Anna Maria, I think that the birthday party of King Constantine will be celebrated in his house. I don't know when it could be celebrated, but I think it will be at home about summer
Old 06-06-2020, 01:52 AM
Majesty

Quote:
Yes, the mansion is very large and has a beautiful garden, where the king and Queen are in the photos. The photos are taken from the back of the mansion. This is true, it is a very big house for them, their children live in different countries, and they visit their parents in summer or for vacations. However, they have important friends and family, for example Queen Sofia, King Constantine in the interview says that he sees his sister very often, also members of the Danish royal family, such as Queen Margrethe, and Princess Benedikte, Benedikte is the one who visits them the most, they have many friends, and these are royalty, like the king and Queen of the Netherlands. In addition they make parties in the garden, like the birthday of Queen Anna Maria, I think that the birthday party of King Constantine will be celebrated in his house. I don't know when it could be celebrated, but I think it will be at home about summer
It is good hear that the former King and Queen get to meet their siblings and friends often on "home turf".
Old 06-06-2020, 11:30 AM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by BELTRANEJA View Post
Today, I bought the magazine Hola!, and I have read and seen the photos. The interview enchanted me, but I recognize that the photos are very good. The King´s house has the shape of a palace, it is a small palace, very beautiful, and in a paradisiacal place, from where you can see the sea, and a great garden.

Wow! Is this their mansion in Porto Heli? It's massive.

Quote:
However, they have important friends and family, for example Queen Sofia, King Constantine in the interview says that he sees his sister very often, also members of the Danish royal family, such as Queen Margrethe, and Princess Benedikte, Benedikte is the one who visits them the most, they have many friends, and these are royalty, like the king and Queen of the Netherlands. In addition they make parties in the garden, like the birthday of Queen Anna Maria.
I'm happy to know this. I hope Princess Irene gets to visit them often too.
Old 06-06-2020, 02:01 PM
Super Moderator
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by BELTRANEJA View Post

Its a stunning residence.
Old 06-17-2020, 05:26 AM
Nobility

I would like to do a question. I think that King Constantine was going to celebrate his 80th birthday, and I think that he was going to throw a party because in the past he always celebrated his birthday with a party and members of royalty. The question, does anyone know where was going to celebrate the birthday party the King Constantine?
Old 06-19-2020, 06:54 PM
Courtier

I do not know where that party would be held, but the reality is that this party was canceled by the coronavirus like it has been in Denmark with the birthday of Queen Margrethe.
Old 06-19-2020, 07:51 PM
Aristocracy

They look very happy.
Old 06-22-2020, 08:17 AM
Heir Presumptive

In the interview I saw of him many years ago he said the best day of his life was when Princess Anna Marie agreed to marry him. You don't usually hear that from husbands.
Old 06-22-2020, 09:08 AM
Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tarlita View Post
In the interview I saw of him many years ago he said the best day of his life was when Princess Anna Marie agreed to marry him. You don't usually hear that from husbands.

I read about other loving husband saying something similar:

https://eu.usatoday.com/story/news/n...le/4025978002/
Old 06-22-2020, 09:27 AM
Super Moderator
Royal Blogger

Given all the trials and tribulations that befell them its wonderful to see them so happy and united.