King Constantine and Queen Anne-Marie current events 4: October 2008 - February 2016

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
thank you!! King Constantine is Honorary President of the International Sailing Federation, since 1994. He was previously vicepresident since 1964 to 1994. He is also member honorary of the International Olympic Committee since 1974 and since 1963 is member of the International Olympic Committee

It is a mixture of the two visits the Kings of Greece and their family made the Palace of Tatoi, first as owners in 1993 and the second, unfortunately, as guests in 2002. They did a tribute to the Tombs of the Kings Pavlo and Federika .Second, the name of the King is Constantine, it is not Costis.

Last edited:
But why, I think it's very cute that our friend from Russia calls him Costis. Nobody ever corrected Queen Elisabeth for calling him Tino, friend Nikolopoulus. I have not heard the name Costis in ages, it brings to me such dear memories. And how sweet of you Yekaterina to get tears for having seen the ex-King cry. He probably felt overwhelmed in front of his parents' tombs the first time they allowed them to visit Greece in 1993, with the exception of 1981, when they were allowed to spend few hours in Tatoi for Queen Frederica's funeral. This is the first part of the video I'm referring to.:)

for me he is costis, only for me. do you think he would be angry about it? me not. it must have brought back memories so much to him. very emotional. i love men who are not ashamed when they cry.:cry::wub: he was such a handsome young man is still so handsome. not one of his boys looks as good as him.

I do not see in these images to the King of Greece weeping at the tomb of the ancient kings. I see, one son emotioned next the tomb of his parents who can NOT hardly utter a words, when he remembers them by the emotion, that's very nice

Thank you!! very nice. It would be Kostas, Konstantinos is Kostas. I do not identify him with Costas, it is

for me he is costis, only for me. do you think he would be angry about it? me not. it must have brought back memories so much to him. very emotional. i love men who are not ashamed when they cry.:cry::wub: he was such a handsome young man is still so handsome. not one of his boys looks as good as him.

He woouldn't be angry that's sure, he wouldn't mind at all. There are many short types that come from the name Constantine in Greek, Costas or Kostas, Kostis, Tino, Dinos, Konstantis. If you love him and wanna think of him as Kostis, it's your thing, so be it. Katja is a really cute person :flowers: .

Is there a new contact adress from their Majesties residing in Greece or does his office stay in London forever?

The Kings still have their address in London, they live there, but they will live in Greece, in Porto Heli , the king said this in November, when he received a trophy of sailing in Athens, he said they had thought about moving to Greece but he did not specify the date.

The Kings are today in Athens, they have been in memorial of King Pavlo and Queen Federika in Tatoi. In it has been King constantine, queen anne marie, Prince Pavlos, Prince Nikolaos and princess Irini.

THANKS!! In the picture, I see to King Constantine, Queen Anne Marie, Prince Pavlo, Princiss Irini , next of Queen Anne Marie, and on the edge of the photo, Prince Nikolaos, the man who greets the King , I read that is one former Minister of New Democracy

Haha!!! you see very well .Yes , this is true, the former minister of New Democracy is Savvas Tsitouridis, but it was not ready, the Kings came to the restaurant and he he left it, they agreed. He was to greet the royal family, but nothing more.

Carlos Morales was in Athens but wasn't at the Memorial Service at Tatoi, nor Alexia.

I have read that Princess Alexia has been in the weekend in Athens with her husband and the royal family, but this is true, Alexia and carlos weren´t at memorial.

stef, can tell me the address of king costis please? i want to send him a card for his birthday this year. thanks in advance, stef.:)

it is: H.M. KING CONSTANTINE 15 GROSVENOR SQUARE LONDON - W1K 6LD ENGLAND
They have office in Athens but I don´t know if can be send letters to this office.

this is email of the Athens office:
ath@constantine.gr

Last edited:
I am a Brazilian who is madly in love with the Greek Royal Family. Since childhood, I have had a tender spot for their country and them.They are my favourite Royal family and I remember when King Constantine and Queen Anne Marie married. Such a beautiful couple. And what a lovely family they have as well as those gorgeous grandchildren.

Richard Quest of CNN interviewed King Constantine for this weekend's installment of royal wedding coverage. The king talked about how proud he is of William and the kind of adjustments Kate will have to make as she joins the royal family. Richard shared this picture of himself with King Constantine on Twitter.

King Constantine on Twitpic

You´re more than welcome STEF. I think in another life I must have been Greek, because of my passion for your beautiful country. And your Royal Family are for me the symbol of dignity as well as being such a beautiful set of people. I collect all their photos since Alexia was born!!!!

it is: H.M. KING CONSTANTINE 15 GROSVENOR SQUARE LONDON - W1K 6LD ENGLAND
They have office in Athens but I don´t know if can be send letters to this office.

this is email of the Athens office:
ath@constantine.gr

stef, thank you sooooooo much! ))) i already know which card i will send to him, june is not so far away. some day we should send a card all together here.:) that would be so funny. have you ever sent an email to them, stef?

I read it but I did not found the pictures, thanks, if you have more pictures you could put it, I would be very grateful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom