King Constantine and Queen Anne-Marie current events 4: October 2008 - February 2016

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
There is an article in Danish magazine Billed-Bladet that says that Queen Anne-Marie has arrived in Denmark. It only lists the queen, and not any of her family members or King Constantine. I wonder if some of the other family members are on the way? I would think that at least one of the children would attend. I can understand if Constantine doesn't go, since he is still recovering.

Here is the article (in Danish):

Billed-Bladet - Prins Christian gav farmor et kæmpe knus

I believe that Constantine will not be in the baptism, he is still in rehabilitation of his intervention. I have read that he is very recovered of his intervention. Queen Anne Marie is obvious that she will be in it (she is in picture).
Teodora and Filipos I think that they are not going to be in the baptism because they have not much contact with their cousin Joaquin.
in summary, I think that only could be the prince Nicholaos , but only if he is one of godfathers..

I wonder if some of the other family members are on the way? I would think that at least one of the children would attend. I can understand if Constantine doesn't go, since he is still recovering.

sgl, as for the guests and family members there's some speculation in this week's Billed-Bladet. Apart from the very obvious family guests, BB's guess is as good as yours and mine ;)! Anyway I would expect at least one of the Greek children to attend the baptism, IMO Prince Nicholaos and/or Princess Alexia are the best bets! We don't see Pavlos & Marie Chantal that often!

Viv

Queen Anne-Marie is attending the christening with Prince Nikolas and his girlfriend Tatiana. :flowers:

I guess the King did not attend since he had a serious surgery. Is his majesty in Greece resting or at his UK home?

The last report about the King's condition stated that he is resting at his home in the UK. Hopefully, he is getting stronger and healthier.

They are in Greece, Porto Heli .... they were the day 11 in the theater Epidauro.I had read the news, which it said were in the theater:
Constantine, Ana Maria, Theodora, Prince Michael and Marina Karella .. but I have not found the pictures ... but today I have found it

Imageshack - epidauro2

The picture is not very good, because I've scanned from a Greek magazine. I haven´t found picture of Teodora, Michael and Marina Karella, I have read that they was with the Kings.
Constantine has the walking stick, in the photo is the walking stick.
they was to see Helen Mirren in " Faidra".

I imagine he is very recovered from the speech because he has flown to Greece, Porto Heli is a good place to recover, better than London .... This has better weather, but the walking stick ???.

Thanks for the info, i am not a doctor but maybe he gets tired when walking and he needs the walking stick for stability?

Porto-Heli is a country-side area which is also on main-land so its the best choice for the King.

My beloved Kings of Greece are from wendesnay in Santorini, with Prince Nikolaos,they have assisted to the wedding of a member of the family of Nomikou ....I haven´t pictures about it, this has been private...

Excuseme!!! Some people should feel offended because I had put news and pictures in this forum...I have long admired the Kings of Greece and I've always liked to know that was his life.

Do you know if Tattiana was with them?Because we know she was not at the christening but they were together few days later at a greek island.

Last edited by a moderator:
i read Kings constantine and Andmarien and Niko but i don´t read about Tatiana.are you pictures of it?

Indeed, Beltraneja, Konstantine, AM and Nikolaos were in the island of Santorini for the wedding of the ship-owner Nomikos. The wedding will be very private and in familiar circle. The ex king arrived at the island three days before on a boat and incognito. The family of the ship-owner live at London but visit the island every summer and have a large property there.

(the article in greek)
ÊõêëÜäåò - Óôç Óáíôïñßíç ï Êùíóôáíôßíïò

I don't understand why Tattiana does not accompany Nikolaos anymore to more "official" events. Is this coincidence? They do know all these events months ahead she could have planned her time accordingly.

What a lovely place for the Queen to celebrate her 63rd birthday!

What happened at the wedding?, When was it on Friday or Saturday? photos

In the wedding were the kings of Greece and was Niko .. it was on Saturday .. I do not know if Niko and Tatina will marry ..
I liked see that Constantine is much recovered from his intervention .I wish them the best ... I love them ..

Hello! has an article that talks about the King's sister, Queen Sofia of Greece using low-cost airline Ryanair to visit her brother in London during his hospital stay:

Sofia of Spain uses budget airline to pop over and visit her brother - hellomagazine.com

She looks wonderful. I cannot understand though. Did she fly on a regular, scheduled flight along with scheduled passengers? I say that because I see the escalator covered with a red carpet and ribbons with the Spanish colors. There is a contradiction somewhat.

:previous:That photo may have been taken on another trip to Santander when the Queen and the King visited the city.
The article mentions this is the only airline that serves that particular route so it only makes sense that the Queen was expected to fly on that
particular flight.:flowers:

:previous:Thanks Paty. Beautiful pictures. They both look so happy and healthy.

The Kings were not the birthday of the Queen in santorini, they were in Porto Heli, they left to sail the boat, was Theodora with them ... but they were the rest of members

The Kings are in Denmark, the next week will meet the International Olympic Committee in Copenhagen, the Queen was to the premiere of a film with her sister, Queen Margaret. Margaret appeared in the film.

I thought the Greek Royal couple looked great at the Copenhagen Opera IOC Event. Interesting tid bit that Queen Beatrix of the Neatherlands as well as Princess Maxima has worn as similar wrap as Queen AM.

Patra You'd be surprised if you would know how many times I have heard on television say that the Queen Anne Marie is sister of queen Beatrix of Holland.Some journalists confuse Queen Margaret and Queen Beatrix....

Danish magazine Billed Bladet has an article about King Constantine's health:
Billed-Bladet - Kong Konstantin i form efter hjerteoperationen

It says that he is back in good form after the heart operation. He celebrated the IOC appointment of his nephew, Crown Prince Frederik of Denmark, along with Queen Anne Marie at Tivoli Gardens in Copenhagen recently. He was also an active participant during the IOC meetings in Denmark.

:previous: Great news. May he always be healthy and enjoy his life:flowers:

Danish magazine Billed Bladet has an article about King Constantine's health:
Billed-Bladet - Kong Konstantin i form efter hjerteoperationen

It says that he is back in good form after the heart operation. He celebrated the IOC appointment of his nephew, Crown Prince Frederik of Denmark, along with Queen Anne Marie at Tivoli Gardens in Copenhagen recently. He was also an active participant during the IOC meetings in Denmark.

Thanks by news, I read that he is thin , this summer he said that he had to walk four kilometres a day, I have translated in the last paragraph that he has gained weight I hope that he will not recover all his weight last. I am glad that he is WELL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom