King Constantine and Queen Anne-Marie current events 4: October 2008 - February 2016

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Queen Anne-Marie accompanied her sister Princess Benedikte to an official event in Denmark:
Benedikte is Patron of the Copenhagen Girl's Choir and therefore they attended the choir's
annual Christmas concert at a church in Copenhagen on December 14:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 **

i loved the Christmas cards. The royal couple sure have some good looking grand children!

Wow, big plans!
Bad timing and not wise decision to deal with companies 'which the service fighting economic crimes has fully investigated'.
...maybe now monarchy will come back soon. he should be captain of greece not only captain of a boat. who would disagree?
:previous:
I shall disagree.
The building of new palce does not seem wise. Good for King's family, bad for monarchy's reputation.

The news published in this blog is false, the newspaper is leftist ideology from november is seeking support to prevent the King Constantine can live in Greece. The King of Greece can not buy goods on Greek territory because there is a 1994 law that prevents members of the former royal family to acquire property in Greece.

Last edited:
According to the blog in Spanish has purchased and will be built THE NEW TATOI, but had to buy THROUGH the laws of Cyprus because the Greek laws do not allow members of the Royal family to buy in Greece, this law is the same law that expropriated Tatoi, Corfu ... and removed the nationality of the royal Family, and that law is in force in Greece today. But Nikolopoulus says that it is false, they haven´t bought?????????
I do not like that law, it is unfair, buy is free, all are free to buy. And if the Tatoi Palace would be sold??? they could not buy it? this is terrible!!

^^^^I speak about Kasumi, "investigating a tax crime" is false, .The newspaper greek that has said this, is of communist ideology They claim that the King has purchased in Greece and has not paid taxes, and that is false, because King Constantine can not buy directly in Greece , becuase the law of 1994 says that the members the former royal family can not buy in Greece. they have bought across of the Cyprus Law, by this motive they have paid twist the same taxes in Greece to acquire these properties. Tatoi Palace can not be bought by the Greek royal family because the law forbids it, but is irrelevant today is in ruins.I do not think that it is democratic pursue and prosecute this person everything he says and does.

Last edited:
It's not fair, King Constantine has not a Greek passport , he was born in Greece, his parents were Greek, he has not greek passport ,it is true,but foreigners come to Greece and buy houses, it is unjust, he and his family should be entitled to directly buy a house, plus they have had to pay more taxes to buy and these properties can not be at their name.:bang::bang:
.Betranega, I liked the explanation of the blog, I have translated and understood quite well:)

The injustices against the Royal Family represent a real shame!

King Constantine as member of the Order of the Golden Fleece, one of Spain's highest honours,
together with members Victor Garcia de la Concha, Carlos de Borbon Dos Sicilias, King Juan
Carlos, Prince Felipe, King Simeon and Javier Solana attended the ceremony in which French
president Nicolas Sarkozy received the order at the Royal Palace in Madrid on January 16, 2012.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** gettyimages/zimbio gallery ** ppe gallery **

I am not sure where to put this but I've watched "once a king" a documentary about Constantine II and I learned alot about him and his family.

I saw this same documentary, and loved it! The king went in depth as to how he physically left the country, it was quite amazing. Loved parts of their London apartment with royal treasures, etc. Would love to see it again.

King Constantine as member of the Order of the Golden Fleece, one of Spain's highest honours,
together with members Victor Garcia de la Concha, Carlos de Borbon Dos Sicilias, King Juan
Carlos, Prince Felipe, King Simeon and Javier Solana attended the ceremony in which French
president Nicolas Sarkozy received the order at the Royal Palace in Madrid on January 16, 2012.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** gettyimages/zimbio gallery ** ppe gallery **

When "the golden fleece" was given to King Constantine? There are photos from that ceremony. It is not in the list given by King Juan Carlos

When "the golden fleece" was given to King Constantine? There are photos from that ceremony. It is not in the list given by King Juan Carlos

Don Juan, father of King Juan Carlos, gave it in 1964 when Constantine became King

Will King Constantine be visiting Greece any time soon? There is no better time for him to speak out against these so called Politicians that have brought the country to the brink of destruction. They wanted a democratic Republic and abolished the Monarchy. Times were never like this in Greece, I for one and i know many who dream of King Constantine to return to his throne. Zito O Vasilias.

It's not fair, King Constantine has not a Greek passport , he was born in Greece, his parents were Greek, he has not greek passport ,it is true,but foreigners come to Greece and buy houses, it is unjust, he and his family should be entitled to directly buy a house, plus they have had to pay more taxes to buy and these properties can not be at their name.:bang::bang:
.Betranega, I liked the explanation of the blog, I have translated and understood quite well:)

He had greek passeport, but they did not renewed it because of this stupid surname story!
They pressed him to take the surname of Glyxbourg, despite that it is not his family name. Since his grand-grand father became King of Greece, we gave back to the danish family name & surname and he became King George I of the Hellenes. And 120 years later they try to oblige his descendant to be called Kostantine Gluxbourg!
And it was well done when he came with a foreign passeport, called Kostantin De Grecia!!!
And his car plates (british plates I think) are KKXIII. :lol:

The passport and nationality are different, the King Constantine was born in Greece and his parents were Greek,in conclusion HE IS GREEK OF BIRTH.
but in 1994 a law deprived him of his nationality and passport. If he wanted to get a Greek passport, he was to meet the requirements that are required for foreigners to acquire Greek nationality and the surname Glusbuorg. The law is unfair just wants to consider to the Greek Royal Family like foreign. No Greek born in Greece may be deprived of their nationality by the whim of politicians.

King Constantine and Queen Anne-Marie attended a theatre performance during their visit to Athens
on March 10, 2012. They are in Athens for the annual memorial service for Queen Frederica.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** Pic 5 **

They are looking different for usual events and glittering Events. Queen Anne Marie without tiara is looking as a greek or english lady.

It makes me sad to see the King with this stick. Why he has it all the time?
And he looks suddently ageing!

Dear Fandesacs, I agree with you. In your country did they speak about them ?

maria-olivia said:
Dear Fandesacs, I agree with you. In your country did they speak about them ?

Unfortunately in bad terms. Press and politicians call him "the Gluxbourg" or just "the former". They are less nasty with the young generation because they are pretty and glamorous, but that is all.

i AGREE WITH YOU, I think not given importance in the Greek newspapers, not spoken, but they have followers, I've been seeing pictures of them posing with the Kings in this act of theater, this is nice, they are fews but is nice.. The stick has become habitual, but he went to the theater driving his own car.

BELTRANEJA said:
i AGREE WITH YOU, I think not given importance in the Greek newspapers, not spoken, but they have followers, I've been seeing pictures of them posing with the Kings in this act of theater, this is nice, they are fews but is nice.. The stick has become habitual, but he went to the theater driving his own car.

What did they watch? Which theater? (it is funny, the news are more spread to Greece via abroad)

okey, they have not relevant in Greece, but we can not forget that Greece is a republic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom