Ghislaine Dommanget -Born on October 13th,1900

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thanks An Ard Ri for starting this thread, she always remained in he shadow.
I wonder how was the relationship between her and Antoinette, Rainier and Grace.
Did she attend their wedding ?

Thanks An Ard Ri for starting this thread, she always remained in he shadow.
I wonder how was the relationship between her and Antoinette, Rainier and Grace.
Did she attend their wedding ?

You're welcome,I'm not too sure about her relationship with the Princely Family as she died in Paris and was buried there and not in Monaco?

She was step grandmother to Rainier. I believe she had some relationship with Grace, having both been actresses at one time so had something in common. I don't think she had much of a relationship with Rainier or Antoinette. She did attend the 1956 wedding as the Dowager Princess.

Can ayone know if there is a videos about princess Ghislaine Dommanget or about Monegasque Princely pre-Rainier III?

She was step grandmother to Rainier. I believe she had some relationship with Grace, having both been actresses at one time so had something in common. I don't think she had much of a relationship with Rainier or Antoinette. She did attend the 1956 wedding as the Dowager Princess.

What does "Dowager Princess" mean??

Grave of Ghislaine Marie Françoise Dommanget,Princess of Monaco at the Passy Cemetery in Paris.

450px-Grave_Monument_of_Ghislaine_Marie_Fran%C3%A7oise_Dommanget.JPG

I love this thread. The wives and mistresses of princes of Monaco is a topic I long to delve into. I am curious about the son of HONORÉ V who never married. The mysterious Oscar. Anyway, re: ghislaine, I don’t know that rainier and Antoinette maintained any substantial relationship with her. I have overlooked her because of that. But that is about to change! [emoji12]

A little confused by Mme. Dommanget's "white, white, impressively white" accolade but holy cow...Grace Kelly was a gorgeous bride!:ohmy:

No wonder so many women have been trying (unsuccessfully imo) to duplicate her ever since.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom