We must say Farewell to Warren

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What lovely, well deserved tributes to Warren. He had mad people skills and never seemed motivated by ego. A wonderful person. A wonderful gift that he was to us all.

I hope Warren knew that he has many friends, world wide, that will miss him, his knowledge and his sense of humor.
May his Guardian Angel show him the way to his partner and may he find everlasting happiness.
He will be missed terribly!

Oh..... such sad news to come home to. I'm aware I echo a lot of previous comments, but his contributions will be much missed, and love to his family & friends. x

My thoughts are with his family and friends, including those on this forum. Warren will be much missed.

Rest in peace.

I haven't logged in for a long time, life has gotten in the way.....I'm saddened to learn of Warren's passing. My condolences to his family and friends. He always was ready to answer any queries I had while always assuring me I wasn't being an annoyance.

I was just thinking about him a few days ago. It is sad to learn he was ill and has passed away.

Prayers for his family and many friends.

:britflag::englandflag::royalstandard::englandstandard::scotflag::walesflag::glyndwr::niflag::queenelizabeth:::philipstandard::duchyofcornwall::edwardIII::plantagenet::commonwealthflag::ausflag::ausflag2::ausstandard::canflag::canflag2::canstandard::nzflag::nzstandard::daneflag::denmarkstandard::dutchflag::dutchstandard::luxflag::luxstandard::liechtensteinflag::monacoflag::norwayflag::norwaystandard::spainflag::spainstandard::swedenflag::swedenstandard::bahrainflag::japanflag::bruneiflag::jordanflag::kuwaitflag::omanflag::qatarflag::saudiflag::thaiflag::uaeflag::japanstandard::saudiflag::imperialaustria::austria-hungary::habsburg::bulgariaflag2::bulgariastandard::bulgariaflag::brazilflag::franceflag::franceflag3::bonaparte::bourbonparma::frenchbourbons::oriflamme::franceflag2::georgiaflag2::georgiastandard::germanyflag::imperialgermany::germanempire::germanyflag::germanyflag::greeceflag::iranflag::italyflag::italyflag::italyflag3::duchyofparma::twosiciliesflag::italyflag2::italyflag2::italyflag::italyflag::portugalflag::kingdomofportugal::royalportugal::royalportugal2::russiatsarevitch::imperialrussia::yugoslaviaflag::cyprusflag::chinaflag::qingdynasty::carflag::burkinafasoflag::unflag::euflag::greenlandflag::hungaryflag::indiaflag::irelandflag::koreaflag::lesothoflag::madagascarflag::myanmarflag::nepalflag::mexicoflag::lithuaniaflag::latviaflag::israelflag::indonesiaflag::icelandflag::hawaiiflag::finlandflag::estoniaflag::sloveniaflag::sovietflag::sovietflag::tanzaniaflag::turkeyflag::ukraineflag::westernsamoaflag::zambiaflag::vietnamflag::usaflag::ugandaflag::tongaflag::slovakiaflag::polandflag::nepal::myanmarflag::lesothoflag::vaticanflag:

They are all out for you Warren,flying at halfmast in respect for all you did for this Forum,and the person you were.
So very very sorry to learn of Warren's passing!Too sad really to loose you so young.

R.I.P.

May he rest in peace for all time.

My condolences to his family and friends.

He was a great person. Rest in peace Warren. I wish my deep condolence to his family.

RIP Warren, always enjoyed his posts very much... My condolences to the people on the moderator team who worked with him...

I am shocked by the news. Warren was the most diplomatic and the most even-handed moderator on the TRF. He had an amazing way with words ... I am just speechless and sad ...

Condolences to Warren's family ...

Last edited:
Did anyone of you know Warren personally?

Did anyone of you know Warren personally?
A lot of comments say who knew him and to what extent if you read to the beginning. He gave good private message - that's how I knew him. And by that I mean he was tactful, truthful and helpful with me personally. Having read what others have said and having read so many of his moderator posts, I think he was like that all the time. He had a great touch with dragging us back to civility and fact. IMHO.

I always thought of Warren as our forums leader! Prayers to his family. Peace Warren. These forums bring us joy as did u.

I am so shocked to read this news. I have not been on the forums for a few days as I have been busy at my new job.

I didn't no Warren but when ever I saw he had posted in a thread I knew it be words of wisdom.

RIP and condolence to his family. :rose:

I was actually thinking the other day that Warren hadn't been around that much. I was also unaware that he had been fighting a battle with cancer, which he very sadly has lost. Looking at the photo of him he seems as if he had a warm personality.

I didn't get to know Warren very well, though like others here I found his technical help and explanations of how things worked to be very helpful. I also always liked seeing his contributions to the discussions as he seemed to have a great knowledge.

RIP Warren and thank you for all your hard work you have done for TRF. I'm sure you'll be greatly missed.

Thank you Warren for the time and effort that you gave to TRF. RIP Warren.

So sad to hear this. My thoughts go out to his family and friends.

I am reading the bad news as per just now and, although i am not a frequent contributor here, i ways impressed by his common sense and knowledge. Condolences to his family.

So sad to hear of Warrens' passing. He and I had some interesting conversations via PM when more needed to be said than should be said on the public boards!!

I am, unfortunately, too late but would still like to bid goodbye to Warren. He was an outstanding person, a good friend, an exemplary moderator and admin. I had the honor of knowing him for quite a while, and although I was away from TRF community for years due to personal reasons, he was one of those I never forgot. I'm just wish I had the chance to say goodbye personally.

He will be missed and remembered.

It's very sad learning about Warren!. My Condolences to his family!.

so sad to hear Warren had Passed Away,Condolences to his Family and Friend

I am, unfortunately, too late but would still like to bid goodbye to Warren. He was an outstanding person, a good friend, an exemplary moderator and admin. I had the honor of knowing him for quite a while, and although I was away from TRF community for years due to personal reasons, he was one of those I never forgot. I'm just wish I had the chance to say goodbye personally.

He will be missed and remembered.

Its a sad occasion but great to see and hear from you Avalon. Hope to see you posting again :flowers:

This is my first return to the Forums in over six years and I was so looking forward to exchanging messages and posts with Warren again. I am so sorry to read of his illness and death.

Like many others, I first became a member of the community while in my teens. Coupled with our both being Australian, Warren made every effort to be a kind and considerate friend. I echo the sentiments of all those who have written of his calm and conscientious way of dealing with all the situations he encountered.

Though they are late, prayers for you Warren, wherever you are.

May GOD rest his soul in peace.

I've scarcely read The Royal Forums over the past months, so I've read just now of Warren's death. It's a great loss. I'll pray for him, and hope he will rest in peace.

It has sadly been more than two years since Warren has passed away.

If people want to share memories, write a tribute or contemplate, they can contact the moderating team.

This thread has been closed.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom