TRF in the media!

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Tosca

Heir Apparent
City
Somewhere in the middle of the River Po Valley
Country
Italy
Italian mag NOVELLA 2000 is citing our forums in this week's issue.
Unfortunately my scanner is out of order, and can't possibly scan the article:mad: : I'll manage to, as soon as the computer guy comes and fixes it up.

Our forum is mentioned in their Charlotte Casiraghi article, and goes:

"We want to see more of Charlotte, and less of Paris Hilton!" wrote a girl from Kuwait in a posting at the Royal Forums. com. A popular website for all fans of royal families around the world.

So keep up the great job, everyone! We're growing famous!:lol:

Wow, thanks for the info Tosca, it would be really great if you could scan that part of the article. It is really kind of strange to hear that a magazine wrote about the forum, strange and very funny....

Nice to hear we are getting famous.
icon10.gif
Thanks for the information Tosca! :flowers:

tbhrc said:
Wow, thanks for the info Tosca, it would be really great if you could scan that part of the article. It is really kind of strange to hear that a magazine wrote about the forum, strange and very funny....

I wouldn't be so surprised..This forum is very great source for information, photos, royal updates..take for example 'our thread' (Monaco's) - there are lots of interesting things posted there from different kind of discussions, historical facts, personal experiences, "Did you know" facts, not to mention tons of beautiful photos posted and shared by fans all around the globe. I don't think any website gives that in one package (mostly are oriented on photos).

Thanks on info, Tosca! It's nice to hear that forum is mentioned in papers :)

Last edited:
Thanks for telling us, Tosca! :flowers:

I agree with what Ianna has said, the royalforums definetely are a very great and special source, especially as all royal houses are included and not only a few ..
In the last months I quite often read in a paper or heard at television things like "people in the internet are saying, discussing this and that..", I'm absolutely sure that many reporters do use forums like ours as an important source, it makes their work much more easier..:)

It's true Ianna and Iceflower, in reading the Charlotte article I had the feeling they had used our Monaco forums as a source: we should take some legal action!:lol:

I got my husband san the article for me, but I don't know how to post it, as it is an Acrobat file.:mad: :sad:

Tosca said:
We should take some legal action!
:lol: So true !

Another magazine that definitely gets inspiration from TRF, is Point de Vue. Few weeks after the thread about the MySpace pages of young royals was opened on these forums, Point de Vue mentioned something about it too.

Tosca said:
It's true Ianna and Iceflower, in reading the Charlotte article I had the feeling they had used our Monaco forums as a source: we should take some legal action!

I got my husband san the article for me, but I don't know how to post it, as it is an Acrobat file.:mad: :sad:

Here's the link to download the article:
io.pdf: Scan by Tosca, TRF should take legal action lol : Scan by Tosca, TRF should take legal action lol

it is of course courtesy of Tosca's husband, I just uploaded it! :lol:

Last edited:
Oh no!

While its a great scan, its upside down. The worst part is that the URL is wrong. They list theroyalforum.com instead of The Royal Forums

Good or bad thing?!

Thank you so much, Cris!:flowers: :flowers: :flowers:

They talk about a Kuwaiti girl- was that one of us? and who was it?

if someone googles any royal, TRF is one of the top ones on the list! Our extensive amount of threads and knowlegdgable members, and our mods who keep things focused on the truth, makes TRF standout.
I always know if I want to find some little thing about a royal, I can always check here- someone sure will know!

New scan

As promised, I scanned the article for you again. Its author is Klaus Davi, Italy's most renowned mass media experts.

Novella 2000

Thank you for taking the time and scanning the article again Tosca! :flowers:

You're welcome kids! I didn't take me much time to scan it. It just took me a while, because the computer refused to "recognize" the scanner all of sudden, so I had to wait for the computer guy to come and fix it up. Last Thursday he came, and stayed here for almost two hours, but couldn't find what was going on with the machine.
Yesterday, for some strange reason, the scanner started to work properly again. May be there are witches in my home...:lol: :lol: :lol:

Timesonline is writing about the forum as well, have a look it's in the last paragraph:

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/uk/crime/article2767325.ece

Last night the identity of the minor royal, which has already been published in foreign newspapers and on the internet, was broadcast on American television, making a further mockery of the British courts’ efforts to keep the allegations under wraps. The Royal Forums message board carried a warning from the administrator against speculation.

I certainly love that The Royal Forums is mentioned right after the British Court, it gives a sense of weight and importance. :) :rolleyes:

I certainly love that The Royal Forums is mentioned right after the British Court, it gives a sense of weight and importance. :) :rolleyes:
I wouldn't be surprised if everyone who matters knows about TRF's! ;)

Thank you Tosca, for the information :flowers:

Oh la la we are famous! :w00t2:

Back
Top Bottom