Site updates and Mobile App Changes Today

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Janet H

Administrator
Site Team
Country
United States
Over the next couple of days we are going to be making some changes to the site to improve security and stability and you may see some slow page loads as systems update. App users in particular may have trouble connecting until service providers and app installations update. There are some things you can do if your app is acting up to help improve connections.

Clear your devices cache
Uninstall the app
Cycle your device off and then on
Reload the app

If this is unsuccessful, waiting a few hours and then repeating the process may be all that's needed. In the interim, this site has a simple mobile version that is quite nice - no app needed. All you need to do is navigate to the site on a regular browser and the mobile view should open.

We understand that not being able to log in through usual means causes frustration but we take site security seriously and these are needed updates. Thanks in advance for your patience. :)

Over the next couple of days we are going to be making some changes to the site to improve security and stability and you may see some slow page loads as systems update. App users in particular may have trouble connecting until service providers and app installations update. There are some things you can do if your app is acting up to help improve connections.

Clear your devices cache
Uninstall the app
Reload the app

If this is unsuccessful, waiting a few hours and then repeating the process may be all that's needed. In the interim, this site has a simple mobile version that is quite nice - no app needed. All you need to do is navigate to the site on a regular browser and the mobile view should open.

We understand that not being able to log in through usual means causes frustration but we take site security seriously and these are needed updates. Thanks in advance for your patience. :)

I vouch for the mobile view - it worked a treat while I was in the hospital.

Clear your devices cache
Uninstall the app
Reload the app

Thanks for providing informations about maintenance. Currently there are a lot of problems when logging in and in obtaining TRF and its pages. Often I can not use TRF or being kicked out at each page change.

Thanks for providing informations about maintenance. Currently there are a lot of problems when logging in and in obtaining TRF and its pages. Often I can not use TRF or being kicked out at each page change.

Be sure to tick the "remember me" box when you login. That should keep you logged in at page changes.:flowers:

Back
Top Bottom