Problems staying logged in

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I've been having this issue aswell. It seems as though the service keeps "tripping" and when I navigate from one page to another, I need to sign in again. It's happened a number of times when I've gone to post and the reply is then lost.

It's happened a few times today and is really quite annoying.

^ That's exactly what happened to me. It was very annoying, I couldn't even change my avatar. I even had to register four times to post once!! Now that I have ticked the "remember me" box it works. I hope that it is going to last. Did you clean your coockies AND ticked the box? I'm sorry if this doesn't work, I don't know what else you could do... I hope that you are going to find a solution very quickly because this situation is really annoying.

I have a similar problem with my home computer but not yet on my work one - but my home one tells me my password is wrong - despite the fact that I have it written in a book near my computer and am typing it in correctly.

When I tried to get a new password sent it also tells me that my typing of the random word is wrong - despite again typing it exactly as it appears and trying both with and without inverted commas.

It is frustrating to say the least.

I have always ticked the remember me box and have the passwords also remembered by windows or whatever but - no- as of now I can't get in at home at all.

I just noticed that my last logout time was 10:27 am today. However, I have been on here making posts with no problems or logout warnings from 10 AM till now. This morning when I logged in, I checked the Remember Me option, as I always do.

I logged out and re- logged in just now to be on the safe side, and it is all good. I just want the admin team to be aware. I don't want to be accused of doing something wrong.
This is the 2nd time in less than a month...

When I try to log into the forum, it doesn't do anything! It only logs me in on the 2nd try...

Back
Top Bottom