Problem with Image Shack pics

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

tbhrc

Majesty
City
*Ruhrgebiet*
Country
Germany
I don't know if I am the only one but I can't see any pics on this forum that are posted via Image Shack. If someone knows what I can do or where the problem is please post back.

Thanks!!

I have the same problem. Please can someone let me know what I need to do to view these.

Thank you

For those that have the problem (and I'm not sure if anyone has helped you yet), which internet service are you using? I am using Internet Explorer and I don't seem to have any problem viewing the images. What do you see if you don't see the image?

I'm actually using the Mozilla Firefox but I've also tried to view those pics with the Internet Explorer. If someone posts some pics with Image Shack you just see nothing, no pic, nothing. And that is really annoying, because I really want to see those pics that the members are posting.

It might be a temporary problem. It has happened to me in the past but I've been able to solve the problem but right-clicking on the image and selecting "show picture" or if that doesnt work, I just wait for the problem to fix itself.
I can see all the pics right now though.

Well I don't know if it's temporary, I have never been able to see those pics. And the trick with right clicking doesn't work either.

well maybe its because the links are broken. I've had that problem too in the past, in that case I email customer service at image shack to fix it for me and they do. Except for this last time, I still havent heard from them for 2 weeks.
But the only person who can email customer service is ofcourse the person who posted the pics originally. For that they need the url which can only be obtained if that person has an account with image shack. If you upload images on that site randomly (without an account) you lose the url forever.

Danielle and I have checked random Image Shack images via both IE and Mozilla Firefox and don't have a problem viewing them.

If you have never been able to view these images there may be some sort of blocker set or programmed in your PC. (Not a pop-up blocker as such because I have that);
or.. in TOOLS > POP-UP BLOCKER > ...SETTINGS see if you can make Image Shack an ALLOWED SITE.
This is just guessing, but it sounds like if you have never been able to view Image Shack then your computer is not allowing access.

Otherwise, post some links in this "Problem" thread to posts where the Image Shack pics aren't working for you so at least we are all looking at the same thing.

Warren

All three links, post images and Image Shack pics worked for me.

Again, if you have never been able to view Image Shack there may be some sort of blocker in your PC Internet settings. I am not "technical" so this is just me trying to guess logically.

Other members, Mods and Admins will be looking at this thread so a more informative solution/resolution may be provided.

Sorry I couldn't help further,
Warren

Back
Top Bottom