Problem about the language

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MihoshiMarie

Aristocracy
Country
United States
Free Translation Sites?

Hi. I am sure that most of the English-speakers of this site - who don't speak or understand other languages for a variety of reasons - would appreciate a translation of certain posts or articles. Does anyone know where one can get a free translation of Scandinavian text? The ones that I have already checked - such as AltaVista and Google - don't translate Danish, Swedish or Norwegian. I mean, I would take a language class, but at the moment I cannot afford that, and I can't afford a professional translation either.

Just a link to a website with a free translator would be very nice. Thanks in advance.

i don't know either and i wanted to know some too?

Last edited:
HEy thanks for these websites The Watcher!!! i couldn't find a site that translated English to Russsian before so thanks heaps ^__^

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry, I don't now if I can write here......I apologize with the admin

I wuold like to ask them why this wanderfull site is only in english?....It should be wanderfull if people like me could read this fourm in his own language. For exemple for me in Italian language.

I hope someone come to aid of this problem

Thank you.

Hello mariavittoria

The site is in English because it is an English-language website hosted on servers in the United States. I understand that this may cause some difficulty for members who aren't fluent in English, but many of our members who don't have English as their native language are able to post. For example, I could understand your post perfectly. There may be greater problems in reading the site but I'm sure you will manage to pick up much of what is being posted.

I'm not aware of any international forums of the size and scale of TRF which have multiple translations of page content catering to a range of languages.

To mariavittoria and any other members who have trouble with English:

If you do not understand something because of language difficulties, (especially the rules or faqs!) please contact a member of the moderating team. Not only do many of the moderators speak different languages, we also know many friendly and helpful TRF members who could help.

Here are a few links to online translators that I know some members have found helpful- Babel Fish, Google Translator, wordlingo

Enter the URL (www.theroyalforums.com) to Google translate and go from there it translates the entire page and when you click on an other page it translates it as well

Immettere l'URL (www.theroyalforums.com) a Google tradurre e passare da lì si traduce tutta la pagina e quando si fa clic su un altra pagina che si traduce anche

To mariavittoria and any other members who have trouble with English:

If you do not understand something because of language difficulties, (especially the rules or faqs!) please contact a member of the moderating team. Not only do many of the moderators speak different languages, we also know many friendly and helpful TRF members who could help.

Here are a few links to online translators that I know some members have found helpful- Babel Fish, Google Translator, wordlingo

To go along with this post here is a page that has a list of the moderators & admins who speak other languages: http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f19/help-with-translating-into-english-11989.html

But.......YOU ARE FANTASTIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :crown8:

THANK YOU! THANK YOU! VERY VERY MUCH!!!!!!!!! for help me

You are great!!!!!! :clap:

Now with google translator for exemple i can read the forum in my language :italyflag:

Back
Top Bottom