Old, New, Royal, and Blue problem

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Emily

Serene Highness
City
Country
United States
Elspeth -- I don't want to be repetitive if this has been reported, but when I go to the Old, New, Royal, Blue thread and try to open up any wedding, I can't get in. I get referred back to the general "Royal Forums". I first tried this about 4 days ago and thought perhaps it would be corrected but still have the problem. Have others reported this?

I'll use your post to start a new thread, Emily; people might not see that post buried here. I haven't had any problems in the Old New Royal and Blue forum that I'm aware of. Does this happen with all the threads or just some of them?

I don't know if this helps but I just went through and randomly opened about seven threads and they all worked for me.

I just went through and tried again and I can't open any of the threads.

Is it just that forum, Emily?

Ah - no it isn't. I tried opening some Belgian and Japanese Family threads and can't get them open either. So I guess I have trouble opening anything in the Sitemap section.

Try it now. I've reset one of your settings which seemed to have gone weird.

No, it's still not working. I don't know if this has anything to do with the problem, but when I open "Sitemap" and then see the listings, they are all in blue. When I open a specific listing "royal family of whatever" or "old, new, royal blue" those individual threads come up in purple, as though they were already opened. Does that mean anything?

Does anyone else have this problem with opening threads from the Sitemap? I still can't get any of them open -- instead I just switched over to the forums page.

Back
Top Bottom