New Smilies

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Skydragon

Imperial Majesty
City
London and Highlands
Country
United Kingdom
Thank You for all the new smilies! :hug: :cheers:

They're great.

I like these one's :king3: :king4: :queen4: :royalrobes: :crown6: :deadhorse: :duckie: :americaneagle:

OMG there are a lot more that I like...

Thanks so much for the new smilies. I'm looking forward to using them.

I especially love this one :deadhorse: and this one :hornets:

Oh my goodness! The new smilies are great! :rose: Smilies are a great way to express how we feel! :heart1: Thanks to all the moderators and such who gave us these cute little fellows!:greatidea:

OMG! Am I slow or what! I noticed that some of the smilies were changing suddenly but I have never before noticed the [more] button. Can you believe it? Most likely I really should not be admitting this. :lol:

Wonderful smilies. Love them
I like this one :badpc:, this one :king4: & this one :king3:
Very funny.

I have to admit to a certain affinity to :badpc: myself. :D

OMG! Am I slow or what! I noticed that some of the smilies were changing suddenly but I have never before noticed the [more] button. Can you believe it? Most likely I really should not be admitting this. :lol:

Well, just in case you haven't discovered them all yet, when you hit the [more] button there are two columns of smilies, although you can only see the one column in the popup list unless you expand it.

The full list of them is here:

http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/misc.php?do=showsmilies

Last edited:
Thank you for many wonderful smileys But I noticed that in Flags and standard smiley had no USA flag smileys.. Can you additional this?
that all I ask...

Thank you..
karla64:flowers:

Hi Karla,

Our flags and standards are related to the topics in the forums and - apart from a few historical ones that show up at the end - have been posted in the same order as the TRF forums. We haven't added flags and standards for any country which has never been a monarchy.

Is this one (in the holiday section) OK to be going on with? It was added partly because we don't have a US flag in the Flags and Standards section.

:americaneagle:

Alright No Plm well It's that okay better than nothing... :americaneagle:

Thank you
karla64 :)

Thank all of you for these wonderful smilies..................I love them.

Lovely

How lovely. I'm a bit of a smilie virgin so allow to tinker.

:throne::corgi::bishop::rainbow::yoda:

Glorious,

Well, if they're supposed to be telling a story, I think I might have lost the plot...

OK, Karla, here by popular demand:

:amflag:

It's in the Holiday section with the other 4 July smilies, and for goodness sake don't tell anyone or Avalon will be wanting an Armenian flag and then there'll be no end to it. :D

I can't see it red cross??? maybe It will show up soon I hope thank you som much.....karla64

Interesting. It was working yesterday.

Let me have another go at it.

Looks as though it's there now. I wonder if this had to do with the server move yesterday. Let me know if it disappears again.

finally it's working I can see it but at smiley list not there. where is it...

finally it's working I can see it but at smiley list not there. where is it...

When you look at the smilie list in the little popup window, you're only seeing one of the two columns. Just expand the window out sideways, and you'll see them both. That smilie is in the right-hand column.

Back
Top Bottom