Merry Christmas and Happy New Year 2020!

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

iceflower

Administrator
Site Team
Country
Germany

On behalf of the whole TRF Team I would like to wish you and your loved ones
a wonderful pre-Christmas season,
a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year 2020!

:xmastree2::xmastree2::xmastree2:

Thank you so much for your interest, participation and contributions in 2019!
We are looking forward to another exciting royal year with you!

:newyear1:

Seasons Greetings

Thank You Iceflower.

I would like to extend my warmest wishes to all our interesting and wonderful members from across the Globe. Everyones thoughts, opinions and information make for an interesting time here on the Forums. And I learn so much from you.

Here is hoping for a safe and healthy Christmas holiday season and look forward to a bright New Year.

May your dinner fill you
As well as the cheer
And bring you again
To the end of the year.

Cheers to all. T

:auflag::advent::poinsettia::stocking::nutcracker:

Hello, I wish you all Merry Christmas and Happy New Year... Joyeux Noël et Bonne Année from Alma, Quebec.

Isabelle.

Once again the season arrives that not only opens our hearts and hearths and arms to those around us that we love from family and friends to those that have made a huge impact on our lives throughout the years and even our warm, furry and beloved companions that show us exactly what unconditional love is all about. Sometimes, even, its in the most unexpected places that you find something so simple that means so very much and, to me, this video expresses in total my holiday greetings and wishes to all of you for a blessed warm, safe and happy holiday season and a wonderful year ahead in 2020.

Wishing all a very Merry Christmas and a Happy and Peaceful New Year!

:holly::xmasbell: I wish you all a peaceful, festive and Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.:xmastree2:
:santa3:

Wishing everyone, wherever you are, happiness, peace and good cheer at Christmas and throughout the new year!

:poinsettia:

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year , May 2020 a new decade with more good news , success and happiness

Merry Christmas to everyone here at TRF! I hope you all have a happy and blessed time over the festive period. :xmastree:

I also hope that any Jewish members of TRF are having a lovely Hanukkah! ?

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!

Wishing TRF members good health and good fortune.

Last edited:
Happy and a peaceful New Year to all.

Attachments

• 51bjpkXZrwL._AC_SX355_.jpg
    51bjpkXZrwL._AC_SX355_.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 271
Wishing for a happy, healthy, and prosperous New Year for all!

Happy New Year to all my fellow forum members. Let's hope it's a good one. 2020 came on with a celebratory bang.

Happy New Year to everyone here at TRF! :newyear1:

I wish you good health and happiness in 2020.

Happy New Year to everyone here at TRF!

Happy New Year folks, wishing all health and happiness and oodles of love !

Happy New Year to all our friends in the United Kingdom, the Commonwealth and in every other Country that is celebrating the New Years right now.

Happy New Year to all the friends here on TRF. May we continue to post away with joy and respect for all our favourite royals, agreeing and disagreeing with each other in democratical respect for everyone's opinions, as we always have done in this forums. God bless us all and bring us peace, and happiness to our lives. HAPPY 2020!!!

:newyear1: :newyear1: :newyear1:

Best wishes for 2020 to all on TRF!

Back
Top Bottom