Is It Time to Change the Banner?

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
There is a new banner, I am glad we have included new couples, however to be slightly critical, is it going to blend into the background colour like the previous one?

This is a temporary banner. We are in the process of upgrading the site per se. The new banner will fold into the new skin.

It's great to see a new banner : )

Yes, I like it too. But agree the more colorful one will be prettier.

a new banner!!! what a great idea a change is always nice.
but as it's a temporary banner can I ask if more royals from ME can be inculded?
Lalla salma or Haya would be great.thanks.
and great work guys.:flowers:

Last edited:
:previous: Thank you for the suggestion. That has been noted and is definitely one of the goals for the permanent banner.

a new banner!!! what a great idea a change is always nice.
but as it's a temporary banner can I ask if more royals from ME can be inculded?
Lalla salma or Haya would be great.thanks.
and great work guys.:flowers:

Sheikha Mozah would be a good choice too. :flowers:

Nice to see the new pics on the banner - great job

It`s great to have a new banner :flowers: I like the pictures (esp. Mary and Frederik, Mathilde and Philippe, Victoria and Daniel), but I don`t like the pic of Letizia. She looks disconnected from Felipe and the rest of the royals. I`m sure there are many better pictures of her ;)

I think you did a very good job, too. The new banner is updated indeed.;) :flowers:

sometimes the background of the new banner is grey (like the rest of the background) and sometimes it is white. why?

Since the banner has been updated its background is always white, Princess_Beatrix,
there is no temporary change of the colours. But when the whole new design is ready,
it will all change again and there will be a better colour alignment :flowers:

Since the banner has been updated its background is always white, Princess_Beatrix,
there is no temporary change of the colours. But when the whole new design is ready,
it will all change again and there will be a better colour alignment :flowers:
Iceflower, at my computer the colour is also changing from time to time. :ermm:
I already wondered if it might be a computer problem. It's a bit weird.

Oh how strange, then I'm sorry for the wrong conclusion! Maybe your two computers are a bit
cleverer than mine is, they are trying to fix the colour disparity themselves..:D

Just an off the wall question. I was wondering why Queen Elizabeth and the Duke of Edinburgh aren't on the banner. Would be nice considering the Duke is heading towards his 90th birthday celebrations.

Just an off the wall question. I was wondering why Queen Elizabeth and the Duke of Edinburgh aren't on the banner. Would be nice considering the Duke is heading towards his 90th birthday celebrations.

I think the banner consists of merely heirs to the throne (Haakon, Frederik, Felipe, Willem-Alexander and Victoria). With the exception of Grand Duke Henri of Luxembourg, Prince Albert and King Abdullah. And the double exception of Prince William (heir to the heir).

So it doesn't consist merely of heirs? ;)
Maybe, if it's possible to change the banner every few months when special occasions arrive?

As advised previously, the current version of the banner is temporary and will be replaced with something quite different when the site re-design occurs.

Oh how strange, then I'm sorry for the wrong conclusion! Maybe your two computers are a bit
cleverer than mine is, they are trying to fix the colour disparity themselves..:D
No idea :lol:
But sometimes the banner's background isn't white, but grey.
Like right now:

Attachments

• blue.jpg
    blue.jpg
    68.4 KB · Views: 338
So it doesn't consist merely of heirs? ;)
Maybe, if it's possible to change the banner every few months when special occasions arrive?

Well, there is still one heir more than the not-heirs so the heirs win by a slight margin ;)

I do like that second suggestion, such a banner can give a celebratory feeling.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom