How to become a Moderator or Royal blogger?

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dierna23

Heir Apparent, Royal Blogger
City
-
Country
Germany
Forgive me, if this question was asked before, but I couldn't find a thread about it. I'm just interested in what the criterias are to become a Moderator of the RF and what about Royal Blogger? I myself don't wish to be one of both, its just of interest to me. :flowers:

I think positions for Royal Blogger, Picture Of The Month people are advertised in a thread.
I'm not sure about Moderators, they might get picked by the Super Moderators. :flowers:

TRF is always looking for new volunteers for PoM, bloggers, and moderators!

• For anyone who would like to volunteer for Picture of the Month, please contact LadyK or dazzling.
  • If you would like to become a Royal Blogger, contact Elspeth.
  • If you are interested in becoming a moderator, contact a moderator or administrator.

Royal Bloggers are the most active writers on the TRF blog. In order to be a Royal Blogger, our bloggers have to post at least 10 blog entries per six-month period.

TRF Authors are members who have published articles at the TRF article site, The Royal Articles. This feature is on hold at the moment while we look for software options that are less complicated and more stable, but we hope to start publishing again fairly soon.

Moderators are selected by the admins, but as LadyK said, interested prospective moderators are welcome to volunteer by contacting one or more admins.

You can find more information about this sort of thing in the Administrative Notes section of the newsletter, which is published in this forum and also in the blog. At the moment the newsletter is monthly, but now we have the blog we may bring the newsletter out less frequently in the future; this is still being discussed among the editors.

Last edited:
Thank you very much, LadyK and Elspeth for your informative and prompt answers! :flowers: Oh, and sorry, I just realised I mixed up the Royal Bloggers with the RF Authors.

I understand Moderators and Administrators needs knowledge about royalty and should write good in english, I suppose? Actually, on my another forum about writing and literature somebody who wants to be mod or admin must have a little qualifications...

TRF is always looking for new volunteers for PoM, bloggers, and moderators!

• For anyone who would like to volunteer for Picture of the Month, please contact LadyK or dazzling.
  • If you would like to become a Royal Blogger, contact Elspeth.
  • If you are interested in becoming a moderator, contact a moderator or administrator.

out of interest, that now elsepth has retired.....whom do we contact if one wishes to be a royal blogger ?....:flowers:

:previous:

Anyone wishing to become a royal blogger can contact myself (JessRulz) :flowers:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom