General questions and Forum issues

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I am not sure where to post this question but....

Can anyone direct me to or tell me if there is a Royal Funeral thread?

Thanks!

Excuse me,but I am not sure where to look at royal upcoming events.I mean weddings,birth of children,special events.I've looked into the Calendar,but there are only birthdays and wedding anniversaries.

:previous:
Have a look at the Royal Funerals and Royal Mourning thread in the Royal Ceremony and Protocol subforum in the Other Things Royal forum.

Oh thank you- according to that thread for specifics the funerals are under the deceased names- i.e. Princess Diana's- I will have to search the threads- which I did and found what I was looking for- Thank you!!!!

Last edited:
Excuse me,but I am not sure where to look at royal upcoming events.I mean weddings,birth of children,special events.I've looked into the Calendar,but there are only birthdays and wedding anniversaries.
Who is Pregnant in the Royal Circle (Other Things Royal -> Royal Life and Lifestyle)
Upcoming Royal Weddings (Royal Weddings -> General Discussion)

Beginning in January 2011 the Royal Genealogy subforum will be expanded to include the following threads:

- Royal Pregnancy Announcements 2011
- Royal Births 2011
- Royal Engagements 2011
- Royal Marriages 2011
- Royal Deaths 2011

Special Events threads can generally be found in the home forum, eg threads discussing the upcoming marriage of Prince William are in the British Forum.

Last edited:
Thank you!

Last edited by a moderator:
I apologise in advance if this isn't suppose to be asked here :p

But I was wondering if anyone knows how to register for the 'Unofficial Message Board of Crown Princess Mary'? I've tried registering for a while but they don't seem to want new members ... anyone know how I might be able to register? :flowers:

I apologise in advance if this isn't suppose to be asked here :p

But I was wondering if anyone knows how to register for the 'Unofficial Message Board of Crown Princess Mary'? I've tried registering for a while but they don't seem to want new members ... anyone know how I might be able to register? :flowers:

At the present time, they aren't accepting new members.

There are three different threads for Prince Charles & Camilla's visits to Spain, Portugal and Morrocco. I have some newspaper links and I don't know where to post them?

I cannot understand . I am not getting any replies, nor my message is posted .
Why is that ? pl reply
padma

There are three different threads for Prince Charles & Camilla's visits to Spain, Portugal and Morrocco. I have some newspaper links and I don't know where to post them?

Apologies for the late response.

Posts regarding to Charles and Camilla's trip to Spain and Morroco, should be posted in the appropriate forums for each visit (i.e. Spain and Morrocco). Posts for the visit to Portugal, should be made here http://www.theroyalforums.com/forum...sit-to-portugal-28-30-march-2011-a-30379.html which is currently in the Prince of Wales and Duchess of Cornwall subforum.

Hello Padma, your post appears in three different places:

Member Introductions
Media Requests for Member Assistance
and
General Royal Discussion

While the topic of the "social and cultural events of the Indian Princes during the time of British rule" is very interesting, there may not be many members of the Forums who are familiar with this period. I'm sure that if there are members who do have personal experience or knowledge of the Raj prior to 1947, they will respond to one of your posts. However, a lack of response may just mean that we have no members who can assist you.

In the absence of member's personal recollections, I would recommend "Highness - The Maharajahs of India" by Anne Morrow (Collins, 1987, ISBN 0-586-20026-6) for a fascinating insight into Princely India.

I have a question and I hope this is the place to ask it.

I want to change the way the date is displayed on messages. At the moment it is done in the American way, and this can be confusing because I'm not sure if something was posted, e.g., on 1st May or 5th January. I have had a hunt around but can't find the solution. Can I change this, and, if so how?

Have the number of posts in relation to a 'title' changed? Because i've been above 10,000 posts now for a while and my title hasn't changed?

I have a question and I hope this is the place to ask it.

I want to change the way the date is displayed on messages. At the moment it is done in the American way, and this can be confusing because I'm not sure if something was posted, e.g., on 1st May or 5th January. I have had a hunt around but can't find the solution. Can I change this, and, if so how?

There is no way for you to change this. It could be changed in the forum setup by an admin, but unfortunately any change would affect everyone's display. So basically some members will always find the display awkward (depending on their location).

There is no way for you to change this. It could be changed in the forum setup by an admin, but unfortunately any change would affect everyone's display. So basically some members will always find the display awkward (depending on their location).

Thanks, Janet.

Have the number of posts in relation to a 'title' changed? Because i've been above 10,000 posts now for a while and my title hasn't changed?

The post count and the corresponding titles are listed below:

Newbie: 10 or fewer posts
Commoner: 11 to 50 posts
Gentry: from 51 to 100 posts
Aristocracy: 101 to 250 posts
Nobility: 251 to 500 posts
Courtier: 501 to 1,000 posts
Serene Highness: 1,001 to 1,500 posts
Royal Highness: 1,501 to 2,000 posts
Heir Presumptive: 2,001 to 3,000 posts
Heir Apparent: 3,001 to 6,000 posts
Majesty: 6,001 to 10,000 posts
Imperial Majesty: 10,000 posts and above

According to your profile, you are listed as an Imperial Majesty.

Dear Mods-

I have a question about the tallies on my private page. I notice that frequently I see something along the lines of, say, 'replies -148'; 'viewings - 48,000'! I know that this isn't very likely, thus I'm interested in what the figures represent.

Just curious, don'cha know?

I think you are seeing the statistics for the thread at the top of your subscription list. So those numbers would reflect how may times the thread has been replied to or viewed.

Thank you, Janet H. I appreciate your reply.

if i have language probelm or gramar mistake is ok?

if i have problem in speeking to members because i'am new is ok?

thanks you

& another problem is ok if i post pictshares with no source? or must

& why i must put a tick on the remeber me buton ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Burzg said:
& why i must put a tick on the remeber me buton ?

So you don't have to log in everytime you come on the forums. The site will automatically know it's you and you won't have to put your name and password over and over again.

So you don't have to log in everytime you come on the forums. The site will automatically know it's you and you won't have to put your name and password over and over again.
thanks you :flowers:

Just tried to look at the General new of F&M and my laptop security told me that Theroyalforums had been flagged as a phising site - something pretending to be the real thing. This has never happened to me before.

Have you had any updates to your browser or security scheme? My guess is that you got this message because we exchange cookies with your computer to keep you logged in etc.... still it's a bit concerning.

It's strange cause I was checking through threads for about 10 maybe 15 minutes but it was only when I clicked on the General News thread that the message popped up.

Who is ferrarstage and why do they want my password? It pops up everytime I move from one area to another.

Slow....

To Whom it may Concern-
Over the past few days this website has been extremely slow- slow to load the homepage when I choose it from my favorites, and slow to load a thread or sub-forum when I click on it. It comes up as a blank page- then comes up with the subforum or thread.
Can someone please look into this?
Thanks- RoseRoyal

Is it the web site or could it be your router ? Having said that I do find that the "Facebook" etc bits tend to slow my access down !

I thought it was my router at first... but I looked up a few of the other websites that are on my favorites list... they all worked normally!
Thanks for trying to help!

Back
Top Bottom