The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 04-10-2020, 04:50 AM
Imperial Majesty

Does it help if you use a pop-up blocker or an add-blocker?

Old 04-10-2020, 02:25 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janet H View Post
That message is from our servers and often seen if you are browsing from outside the USA. It verifies your IP address is not known to be malicious. It should go away after a few seconds. If it's not can you tell me something about your device and we may be able to investigate.
It's not a problem - it does redirect me to the forum properly. The thing is I didn't have that earlier, but in fact the only reason, why I opened the forum through the PC is that I cannot access it through the app anymore and I think that's the biggest problem now.

Old 04-11-2020, 01:50 AM
Serene Highness

^^^previousYou are correct. I have access via the website. I prefer use the apps as I move around a lot and don’t carry my laptop with me. The app used to be easy, quick and simple to use. Please can someone look into this?
Old 04-20-2020, 05:36 AM
Serene Highness

I still have no access to TRF via the Apps. Also no response from the app developers or the Forums. I find it strange that some app users are having difficulty, and others not.

At this point it seems the only option open to me is to delete my account. I have tried everything I can think of. But sadly, no solution and no help.
Old 05-25-2020, 10:46 AM
Nobility

Hello!
Could use a bit of tech help.

For the past few weeks I keep having issues when I refresh a thread. It may be fine for a few times, but than all of the sudden I get an error message.
I contacted the help desk for the website, they were very kind, they claim the issue is not on their end, but were of no subsequent help, in fact the advice they gave me was to delete my cookies and history, which I foolishly did, unaware it will also delete all my open tabs!!

I am using iPhone 8, iOS 11.3 safari. I am outside the US.
Has anyone else had this issue?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	8A703C8E-56F6-4555-BC88-B6A184414FD0.jpg
Views:	14
Size:	95.5 KB
ID:	302188  

Tags
getting logged off, mail, mailing, settings, unsubscribe