Forum Mobile Apps for iPhone, iPad, Android Devices etc

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Andy R

Imperial Majesty
Site Team
City
Dallas
Country
United States
I am pleased to let you know that Royal Forums members can now surf the board with our Custom App for iPhone, iPad and Android Devices. This App is FREE and will help you stay in touch and up to date, while on the go.

You can see some screen shots and instructions for download on this page: Link or you can simply search the apps store associated with your mobile device.

Look for future support for other devices such as Blackberry and Windows Mobile and thanks for waiting so patiently for these mobile apps :flowers:

Fantastic :) :) :) Now I can get news everywhere :D :D :D

This is so cool, TRF would be with us on the go. Thanks Andy :flowers:

Yay, this is wonderful. Thank you. :flowers:

How cool! That's so awesome!

iPhone App

I love this app but does anyone know how you can delete your posts if you use app to upload them? I can edit them but how do I delete them?

Not sure where to post this so hope someone sees it- on the TRF I touch app when I go to Swedish family royal thread after 2 minutes the app shuts down and kicks me out- help!!!????

Edit- now it's doing it on every thread a lot, is it just me? Or is it the app?

Last edited:
Does anybody have the same problems as MRSJ? If so, we will get in touch with the technical people to see how it can be solved. Thanks for pointing it out!

Aw, drats.

My app just gave me an error message.

"The remote server sent an unparsable result. This could be a result of the forum software plugin being outdated. Please contact the forum administrator and notify them that there is an issue with the Forum Runner plug-in."

app

Is anyone else having problem with TRF app for I touch? It continously freezes up on me and kicks me out or tells me it can't log on- even when I not trying to log on- I posted about it before but somehow the post dissappeared so maybe it's just happening to me, but any advice would be appreciated?

Thanks in advance-

That happened to mines when I first downloaded it. Try to delete it and re-download it. This worked for me.

I cant view any pinned threads. I cannot post, I get an error message and I cant view my PM's even though im signed in - I get a pop up message saying I dont have permission to.

Last edited:
QEII said:
That happened to mines when I first downloaded it. Try to delete it and re-download it. This worked for me.

Thank you, I will try that! :)

I Phone App

Does anyone know why very suddenly today the RF I phone app will not open?I've tried deleting it and downloading it again but it will not open, Help! Please?

The screen just went black for me earlier today on my iPod. I just restarted it and it's working fine now.

Esmerelda said:
The screen just went black for me earlier today on my iPod. I just restarted it and it's working fine now.

On my iPhone when I'm on the app it will freeze and exit out. Restarting it works for me too.

Thanks for the suggestions but nothing has worked- all it did is flash white to screen that says The Royal Forums and then nothing- I've rebooted my I touch and erased and redownloaded app 5 times. I guess I will not long be posting or enjoying the forum till it works again!

Digitel said:
I'm having the same issue. I just restarted it, now its getting fine.

Yes now it's working and seems upgraded! Maybe they were making changes and that's why it didn't work but boy was it frustrating

Is the 'particapted' section of the current threads in the RF app not working for others? Mine gives me MSG saying it's broken- can we fix this so IPhone can see the threads we've 'particapted' in?

Any chance we can get the 'particapted' threads link to work on app under current ? It sends MSG saying it will not come up-

MRSJ said:
Any chance we can get the 'particapted' threads link to work on app under current ? It sends MSG saying it will not come up-

Just press ok then select one of the other tabs (last 3 days or last visit) then tap participated again. It works that way although it is annoying.

Yes I have the exact same problem. I can never seem to delete a post.

Esmerelda said:
Just press ok then select one of the other tabs (last 3 days or last visit) then tap participated again. It works that way although it is annoying.

Thank you- it does work that way, though yes annoying :)

Edit- lol- no I lied it doesn't work because it then pulls up current threads but all of them not just ones I've particapted in ....I often feel like TRF is not so much concerned about their app -

Last edited:
CrownPrincess5 said:
Yes I have the exact same problem. I can never seem to delete a post.

Yes - and you can't multiple quote on app..,,I wish they'd add some of these features

I've also never worked out how to post a link from safari onto the forum.

Does anyone know how I can find the royal wedding thread for Will and Kate in the app?

CrownPrincess5 said:
Does anyone know how I can find the royal wedding thread for Will and Kate in the app?

Under Reigning House- British Royals- 3rd thread listed is the Royal Wedding Forum...

The IPhone app is set up waaaaay different the regular forum.....and it's harder to find/ read thread subjects

Navigating through this app is exhausting at times.

Anyone else having problems with the app not updating the current posts thread? I click on new threads and read them and then they don't update and say I haven't read them.....anyone else?

Back
Top Bottom