Christmas 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Warren

Administrator in Memoriam
City
Sydney
Country
Australia
christmas_graphics_18.gif
christmas_graphics_21.gif

Once again Christmas is almost upon us.

wreath10.gif

On behalf of the Moderators and Administrators I'd like to thank all of those members who have contributed to the Forums.
Without your active involvement we would be a very dull place!

To all of our members, posters and lurkers alike, here's wishing everyone a very Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays,
and of course a Happy New Year for 2010.

The TRF Team

¤

christmas_divider_21.gif
christmas_divider_21.gif

Well Thank you Warren.
And a Big Thank you and Merry Christmas to you and all the other people who help keep this board running.
I may not post a lot, but I do check in every day to see what is going on. And with out that, my day would be very long and boring.

So Thank you to all, And to All a Wonderful Christmas!!!!:advent::santa2::nutcracker::xmasbell::stocking::bauble::poinsettia::snowman::merryxmas:

Wish you all a Merry Christmas and a Prosperous New year :santa3: :merryxmas: :wreath: :newyear:

A very Merry Christmas and a wonderful New Year to everyone!!!!:flowers:

:poinsettia:

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU ALL!

LOVE FROM

JACK :sun:

Happy Christmas to all Catholic and Protestant Christians!:xmastree::bauble::poinsettia:

And Happy New Year to all from the Forum!:newyear::newyear1::fireworks:

:wreath:Merry Christmas to everyone, thank you for another informative year.:holly:

:merryxmas:

Merry Christmas
Thanks to all for making this forum so wonderful to be a part of.
:merryxmas:

Happy Holidays to everyone and a big Thank You to those who keep the board running :flowers:
Looking forward to The Royal Year 2011 with plenty of events = to discuss!!!

:candycane::snowman: A very Merry Christmas to everyone at TRF & thanks to the team!!! :xmastree::santa2:

:wreath::merryxmas::wreath:

Merry Christmas everyone!

:holly: Merry Christmas to everyone! :holly:

:holly: Amongst the mirth and merriment of Christmas, may I take a moment to make mention of those less fortunate. There are many who don't have the opportunity to share in the warmth and familiarity of family, so to the many who find themselves alone on such an occasion as this, my heartfelt and most humble best wishes for your future health and happiness.

And to those here at the 'forums', may you all have a wonderful Christmas.

Last edited:
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you all!!
:advent::xmastree2::poinsettia::merryxmas:

:santa3:Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you all!:wreath:

A very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all members and TRF Team!!!
Lot of successes and many more royal events to see and discuss.

:snowman::xmastree2::reindeer:

Merry Christmas to all!(In Russia we have it twice on 25 December,on 7 January)

Merry Christmas to all of you and a happy & healthy 2011! Special wishes to the moderators who make this site a pleasure to visit every day. Thank you!

:xmastree:Well I have only been a member for like two weeks... but I have enjoyed every minute. Thank you guys for providing us with an awsome forum! Merry Christmas and Happy New year! *HUGS* EchoLynn

:merryxmas::TRFrules::fireworks:

Merry Christmas everyone and a very happy new year! I am excited to comment with you all the royal year 2011 with royal weddings, royal births and many many great discussions!!

christmas-bow-icon.png
Holly-2-icon.png
Merry Christmas to everyone!!!
Holly-2-icon.png
Santa-icon.png

Back
Top Bottom