Princess Lalla Salma Picture Thread

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
no, I think quite simply that these are her proper tastes which are thus.
I saw her ordering clothing at my work, she was alone to chose and to make the drawings of the cuts.....no body around me did not understand.....
it is clear that she wishes to dissociate other princesses, by choosing very original things and flashy...
it the fact remains that these tastes for behaviours Western (see like the jacket black and white that she carried in the last photographs is badly cut and not smart at all), as for these Moroccan behaviours (the blue caftans also carried in the last photographs) always make demonstrations of these tastes more than doubtful and awkward.

Interesting,where did u see her ordering her clothes?

Yes very interesting.... Where did you see her ordering clothes?

TamaraKhan said:
Interesting,where did u see her ordering her clothes?
at my job place, i can not write right here the brand

Don"t write the brand. Just tell us more about your job place... And about how you met salma... Was she ordering traditional or western clothes....

clymène said:
Don"t write the brand. Just tell us more about your job place... And about how you met salma... Was she ordering traditional or western clothes....

I work in a house of haute couture in Paris, I see ravelled all the "large ones of this world" they make make their clothing, the costumes and the women their tailors or of the very exceptional behaviours for the exceptional evening and in particular of the leather pieces..... The Moroccan royal family inter alia, is customer on our premises...;so on several occasions, we send people to Morocco, to take measures and orders and the princess came accompanied by all its staff and with her little boy... she already came with the King, who were join then by lalla meryem, and his own children..... thus veiled I occupy myself inter alia orders of the matters, fabrics, leathers etc... so I see placing the orders of all the world.... I do not want to be scandalmonger, that is not done, especially that that relates to my work.....but concerning the choices and the tastes of Lalla Salma... at each time, anybody in my work do not include/understand, even my colleagues who have the most original tastes or of another time... personne do not understand..... what is all the more incomprehensible it is which has each time I see it equipped Casual, has each time that it comes on my place of work, she is cute

ikram said:
I work in a house of haute couture in Paris, I see ravelled all the "large ones of this world" they make make their clothing, the costumes and the women their tailors or of the very exceptional behaviours for the exceptional evening and in particular of the leather pieces..... The Moroccan royal family inter alia, is customer on our premises...;so on several occasions, we send people to Morocco, to take measures and orders and the princess came accompanied by all its staff and with her little boy... she already came with the King, who were join then by lalla meryem, and his own children..... thus veiled I occupy myself inter alia orders of the matters, fabrics, leathers etc... so I see placing the orders of all the world.... I do not want to be scandalmonger, that is not done, especially that that relates to my work.....but concerning the choices and the tastes of Lalla Salma... at each time, anybody in my work do not include/understand, even my colleagues who have the most original tastes or of another time... personne do not understand..... what is all the more incomprehensible it is which has each time I see it equipped Casual, has each time that it comes on my place of work, she is cute

Sorry Ikram,are we supposed to believe your stories???!

What I know,is that Salma wears western clothes from CHANEL ,VALENTINO...,and they are from designers collections,they are not made especially for her,as designers are not waiting Salma's flashy taste and ordering to create them!!!I think that most the time what she wore from designers was good choice.

Most members who don't agree with what Salma wears,it's about some caftans,BUT the moroccan dresses and caftans she wears,they are not from haute couture collections made in Paris or elsewhere,but they are all made in the Royal palace by moroccans,so which haute couture in Paris are you talking about???!

Last edited:
TamaraKhan said:
Sorry Ikram,are we supposed to believe your stories???!

What I know,is that Salma wears western clothes from CHANEL ,VALENTINO...,and they are from designers collections,they are not made especially for her,as designers are not waiting Salma's flashy taste and ordering to create them!!!I think that most the time what she wore from designers was good choice.

Most members who don't agree with what Salma wears,it's about some caftans,BUT the moroccan dresses and caftans she wears,they are not from haute couture collections made in Paris or elsewhere,but they are all made in the Royal palace by moroccans,so which haute couture in Paris are you talking about???!

I don't care that you do not believe me......
I am not here to praise me of my situation professional.....
Which I said is true and I persist and sign in my opinion
PS. 1.In facts she gets dressed at the designers which you quoted but at many others also....
2. in the large houses of high couture(because it seems to me that you do not know this unviers) the customer can ask absolutely anything, any piece in any material ........the houses against money are made a pleasure to execute

It's not really the right thing to do to challenge or question member's experiences.
We don't know each other's backgrounds and we cannot verify if the anecdotes are true or not.

It is up to each member whether they choose to accept (or not) what another member has posted, but please don't make accusations against other members.
Most people post in good faith and we should take such posts at face value.

In Ikram's case, it is not hard to believe that her experience is true, and represents one aspect of how Lalla Salma has her clothes designed.

Whether one agress or disagrees with the truth of the matter, it always pays to be polite and civil.

thanks,
Warren
Other Reigning Houses moderator

I don't see what there is of strange, in the fact that a “Grand Couturier" makes clothes according to the taste of his rich client, it isn't "Prêt à Porter", where you choose only, what there are in the shop, but "Haute Couture"
I don't think, that a "Grand Couturier" will refuse money because a client hasn't a good taste, he can advise her, if he sees that she is wrong, but if she insist in her choice, he can't say, "no, Madame, we will not give you satisfaction, because you have not a good taste, and good bye"
it's well known, that many rich persons, have often whims, and who works in the luxury, are there, to satisfy them
about lalla salma, I think that the testimony of Ikram is very interesting, she said that Lalla Salma, choose alone, and for me, this is an error, because it' s obvious that she hasn't a sure taste, and that she need to be orientate in her choice
She can have her own style, and avoid thus, coarse errors of taste, that she makes often

ikram said:
I don't care that you do not believe me......
I am not here to praise me of my situation professional.....
Which I said is true and I persist and sign in my opinion
PS. 1.In facts she gets dressed at the designers which you quoted but at many others also....
2. in the large houses of high couture(because it seems to me that you do not know this unviers) the customer can ask absolutely anything, any piece in any material ........the houses against money are made a pleasure to execute
well said ikram, no one is forced to belive u, but it's surprise that those who asked u to tell them more about where u work and about salma, say later they don't believe u .. :wacko:

i agree with u and it's well known that few customers can ask designers for specific cuts, fabrics , etc for their cloths. sometimes they make it even unique, and designer will not make same for someone else.

thanks ikram for ur testimony. for sure, salma needs to improve her taste. to me, often it makes her look older!

ikram said:
lalla meryem were with her?? what's suprise I read somewhere that the princesses don't like her and her friends in the familly is moulay rachid and moulay ismail!!!!
as for her dress I not professionnelle but I think that she is fine for king's wife like tamara said before she is not miss world or celebrity....what's important is who really she is and her work not what she look like .you focus alot on her look,her dress,make-up and all that bla bla and you forget what really she does I don't hear any question or Criticizing about her asossiation,her work how she workes all that make me ask what's more important the person or the aparrence???!!!!!

Last edited:
loubna2 said:
about lalla salma, I think that the testimony of Ikram is very interesting, she said that Lalla Salma, choose alone, and for me, this is an error, because it' s obvious that she hasn't a sure taste, and that she need to be orientate in her choice
She can have her own style, and avoid thus, coarse errors of taste, that she makes often

I agree, and I wonder if it's in her character to choose alone, without heard to other advisers (her clothes or more important things)

shrifia said:
lalla meryem were with her?? what's suprise I read somewhere that the princesses don't like her and her friends in the familly is moulay rachid and moulay ismail!!!!
as for her dress I not professionnelle but I think that she is fine for king's wife like tamara said before she is not miss world or celebrity....what's important is who really she is and her work not what she look like .you focus alot on her look,her dress,make-up and all that bla bla and you forget what really she does I don't hear any question or Criticizing about her asossiation,her work how she workes all that make me ask what's more important the person or the aparrence???!!!!!

She was there with her husband and her son and an important staff... I do not know holding them and the outcomes of this day, I know just that Lalla Meryem, was in the district with her daughter and that it passed to join them......
concerning his assembled association of all part by her husband, to give him a capacity, I do not think anything of it and will not make a comment.....an article of newspaper TELQUEL, as well as very right comments one already posted on another forum on this same site......
So do not ask me any moredetails on the royal visits with my work, I spoke about it just about the vestimentary tastes about the Princess that I saw making the choices by my own eyes, then the remainder is not interesting for this topics

ikram said:
She was there with her husband and her son and an important staff... I do not know holding them and the outcomes of this day, I know just that Lalla Meryem, was in the district with her daughter and that it passed to join them......
concerning his assembled association of all part by her husband, to give him a capacity, I do not think anything of it and will not make a comment.....an article of newspaper TELQUEL, as well as very right comments one already posted on another forum on this same site......
So do not ask me any moredetails on the royal visits with my work, I spoke about it just about the vestimentary tastes about the Princess that I saw making the choices by my own eyes, then the remainder is not interesting for this topics
good answer ikram
ppl here are just curious to hear and know more about salma and when someone say an opinion opposite to their owns, they get upset :wacko:

loubna2 said:
I don't see what there is of strange, in the fact that a “Grand Couturier" makes clothes according to the taste of his rich client, it isn't "Prêt à Porter", where you choose only, what there are in the shop, but "Haute Couture"
I don't think, that a "Grand Couturier" will refuse money because a client hasn't a good taste, he can advise her, if he sees that she is wrong, but if she insist in her choice, he can't say, "no, Madame, we will not give you satisfaction, because you have not a good taste, and good bye"
it's well known, that many rich persons, have often whims, and who works in the luxury, are there, to satisfy them

It's slightly off topic, but I believe in some of the Jean Sassoon books about the Saudi Princess Sultana, she talks of the big designers brining clothes to them in their homes which they then choose.

Salma's style is very hit and miss, especially in her caftans. She often opts for very bright garish colours which clash with her hair. Her Western clothes are slightly better but even then she often makes mistakes.

Even In The Book "stolen Lives" Malika Oufkir Talks About The Fact That The Princesses Have Their Clothes Especially Made For Them.(sur Mesure)

Do u mean that Salma's caftans are made by designers of haute couture in Paris,about whom ikram seem talking!!!?

I am sure those caftans are made for the princesses by moroccans.

TamaraKhan said:
Do u mean that Salma's caftans are made by designers of haute couture in Paris,about whom ikram seem talking!!!?

I am sure those caftans are made for the princesses by moroccans.

Of course the Moroccan caftans are carried out in Morocco, in the palace even!! has no moment I did not say the opposite, me I speak only about suits, jacket, coats

ikram said:
Of course the Moroccan caftans are carried out in Morocco, in the palace even!! has no moment I did not say the opposite, me I speak only about suits, jacket, coats
yes ikram, their caftans are done in morocco but the materials are all from outside of morocco. they use saris, silks, etc

Thanx for the photos! Lalla Selma looks great in her outfit! She is really a classy lady! :flowers:

I love the Princess hair! I always liked people with very red, curly hair. Princess Lalla Salma is really a beauty. She also is very stylish and looks regal.

Vanesa.:)

I love the Princess hair! I always liked people with very red, curly hair. Princess Lalla Salma is really a beauty. She also is very stylish and looks regal.

Vanesa.:)
I agree. As a curly/wavy haired woman I also like to see other women wearing their hair this way. Lalla Salma has gorgeous hair and it looks wonderful.:flowers:

Princess Lalla Salma jewelry and clothes are fabulously flamboyant, but only she and perhaps CP Maxima could get away with it. Thank you so much for those lovely pictures. My question most of the Ladies had gowns with small trains, how do you not get your dressed stepped on ????????????

Thanks for the photo.

The suit is badly fitted, if it was so tight she shouldn't have bothered buttoning it up. The gold necklace clashes badly with the pretty beaded necklace, possibly some kind of shell. As for make-up she's clearly wearing lip gloss and possibly some blusher.

Personally I think the lady next to her looks much better!

Thanks for the photo.

The suit is badly fitted, if it was so tight she shouldn't have bothered buttoning it up. The gold necklace clashes badly with the pretty beaded necklace, possibly some kind of shell. As for make-up she's clearly wearing lip gloss and possibly some blusher.

Personally I think the lady next to her looks much better!
I totally agree. she had makeup, lip gloss, blusher and pinky eye shadow. her hair looks as she didn't make it that day. so i guess that's how looks like her natural hair, a bit stiff.
as usual, her suit is very tight and the necklaces don't match together at all. both big and from different materials. i wonder why she put them together? :D

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom