Princess Lalla Salma expecting her second child in 2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kil

Aristocracy
City
Copenhagen
Country
Denmark
You can read on the french magazine "Paris Match" that Princess Lalla Salma is expecting her second child due in winter 07 !

I hope it's true !! :wub:

Could you plesase give us a link or scan the article. Was it a big one?

Actually it is someone on the forum of my website (the french site : les enfants de stars) who announced this ...
I'll try to ask her to scan the article for you ! :)

Ok thanks!! I was just wondering if I needed to buy the magazine or not.

kil said:
You can read on the french magazine "Paris Match" that Princess Lalla Salma is expecting her second child due in winter 07 !

Isn't winter, October, November and December, so if they know it already, she would be at least 1 month pregnant (probably 3 months) wich would make her around 12-13-14 months pregnant.. and that won't be possible :(

Sorry if I'm wrong about the wintertime :wacko:

Princess Robijn said:
Isn't winter, October, November and December, so if they know it already, she would be at least 1 month pregnant (probably 3 months) wich would make her around 12-13-14 months pregnant.. and that won't be possible :(

Sorry if I'm wrong about the wintertime :wacko:
She is maybe 5-6 months pregnant (she had rather big belly on photos in September).

Winter is January, Ferbruary 2007, too.

Last edited:
winter starts on december the 21st and ends on march the 21st with the beginning of spring. So there's nothing wrong princess robjin.
By the way congrats to both parents!

I also think that this news is quite strange, and tend to be a rumor (unfortunately) :sad:

But maybe she is due in March (still in winter)

Let's hope ... and wait if it's official ! (but most of time "Paris Match" is a quite serious magazine .... )

I don't think it's a rumor, it's true. Paris match is the magazine which announced that the princess was pregnant the first time. Most of time, they always have true information about the royal family of morocco. I even tend to believe that they didn't publish the news without having had the approval of the royal palace.

kil said:

This information is true, if you have the picture of her during the symposium wearing the black and white jacket ,you’ll notice her big belly

marilla said:
She is maybe 5-6 months pregnant (she had rather big belly on photos in September).

i think she's 3 months ( 5 seems too much regarding the size of her belly)

oh i hope its true too!!
lots of congrats to the king, lalla and whole family!!!

I believe if Paris Match talked about,so it's true.
I think that her belly was showen up in some pics of last month.

Happy for the little Hassan that he will have a sister or brother,and congrats for the moroccan royals.

I have jsut read in Paris Match that Lalla Salma is expecting her second child for this winter. Has anyone have a confirmation of thiat. Though usually, it is not announced officially in Morrocco, right ?

poussissi said:
Assia, Can you give me a number or date of the magazine? thinks
It's this week issue n° 2996- 19/10 to 25/10/2006

marilla said:

thanks for clearing it up, :flowers: I was already confused :wacko:

salmiya said:
This information is true, if you have the picture of her during the symposium wearing the black and white jacket ,you’ll notice her big belly

where can I find that picture??

if this news it's true, I find that it's a strange manner to annouce that
because that mean that French people are more informed about the MRF than Moroccan people

Rosa, moroccan people read paris match. It's one of the most sold magazines in morocco. When there's a s^pecial issue about the royal family, everybody rushes to buy it.

rosa said:
if this news it's true, I find that it's a strange manner to annouce that
because that mean that French people are more informed about the MRF than Moroccan people
i was going to write same thing.
personnal news and pictures of the royal family are either anounced by the palace or Paris Match. isn't it stange?? :wacko: :blink:

Apparently, when Princess Salma was pregnant with Hassan, there was no official news about her pregnancy from the Palace too .... they just announced the baby birth on the 8th of May 2003 !
So maybe, they are doing the same ???

Paris match, at that time, had announced around the month of october or november that she was pregant with her first child and that she couldn't attend a ceremony in honor of morocco in paris because she had morning seakness and because it was very cold.
All moroccan newspapers resumed the information.

well if the news is true than congratulations, but for know i would wait for an officiall announcment.For her first pregnancy, was their an official announcment?

Last edited:
dazzling said:
For her first pregnancy, was their an official announcment?

Actually, no ! so we can hope !! :wub: and on the pictures she seems to be clearly pregnant ! :flowers:

or she could just have a pooch. Until we hear more from the official spokespeople for the Moroccan Royal Family, or from Lalla Salma herself, then we need to treat this like any other rumor. She may have just eaten in the last three days.

to me, she looks very pregnant, in 5th month. maybe she will due end of january or february. and i think she has a baby girl

I repeat it again, Paris Match couldn' have announced this without the agreement of the royal palace. It's a news, not a rumor!!!

clymène said:
I repeat it again, Paris Match couldn' have announced this without the agreement of the royal palace. It's a news, not a rumor!!!
it can be true. but it's strange that foreign magazine publish this news and not moroccan one. i don't think moroccan media didn't notice salma belly last month, and i don't know if one of them did contact royal palace to have permission to publish that.
any way, when it concern royal family private news, we know Paris Match have more rights and it's over moroccan media
how sweet :clap:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom