Princess Lalla Salma Current Events: February 2005-September 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:previous:

It will be great to see Lalla Salma at the wedding !

:previous:

It will be great to see Lalla Salma at the wedding !

I don't think she will be the one to go. I think it's more likely moulay rachid. the one who get to go to a wedding must be of the same hierarchy. Lalla salma will likely only go to events of kings or queens.

This official list released yesterday is for the guests who confirmed their presence at the wedding.

I certainly hope she will attend. Lalla Salma is the most beautiful of all the royal ladies and when she is dressed is her gorgeous caftans, she is stunning.

i wonder if she will wear normal clothes with hat or the traditional caftan?
i really hope to see a caftan, because that will be unique, diferent and she will represent somewhat her country.

I do hope Lalla Salma will opt for a caftan. She will look magnificent.

Last edited:
Ooops, I forgot it is a morning wedding. I would assume her striking caftans would not be used during daytime.

It would be lovely to see Lalla Salma wearing beautiful caftan at the wedding

i wonder if she will wear normal clothes with hat or the traditional caftan?
i really hope to see a caftan, because that will be unique, diferent and she will represent somewhat her country.

Most likely a caftan as Lalla Salma & the royal women always represent their country in traditional wear which I really admire & as the dress codes is optional to a suit & hair or traditional wear the latter is more likely.

it would be great to see Lalla salma at the wedding I am looking forward to see her there.
I am sure she well put one of her stunning caftans.:flowers:

Ooops, I forgot it is a morning wedding. I would assume her striking caftans would not be used during daytime.
well for a morning wedding it will not be appropriate a long dress since the protocol says for other type of clothes. but you know, the protocol does NOT forbid if you wanna wear other types.
for ex: QRania wear a long skirt for Letizia's morning wedding.
so its almost for sure that Lalla Salma will wear a caftan and i hope so!!!!

well for a morning wedding it will not be appropriate a long dress since the protocol says for other type of clothes. but you know, the protocol does NOT forbid if you wanna wear other types.
for ex: QRania wear a long skirt for Letizia's morning wedding.
so its almost for sure that Lalla Salma will wear a caftan and i hope so!!!!

I am sure Lalla Salma will wear a caftan even if i's a morning wedding. If there's a code of clothes, it doesn't apply to national or traditional clothes. Her sisters in law did attend some day/morning weddings in the pas and they always wore moroccan caftans.

In term of being appropriate or not, I don't think we can compare that to what did Queen Rania at the spanish wedding, she broke the protocole, since she was wearing a western evening skirt/dress designed by Givenchy not a traditional or national costume.

I hope too Lalla Salma will wear a caftan. She will be gorgeous !

just heard on the radion Medi 1(a reliable source),Moulay hassan to attend the wedding with his mom:)

just heard on the radion Medi 1(a reliable source),Moulay hassan to attend the wedding with his mom:)

Not sure that Lalla Salma will attend the wedding after the terrorists attacks in Marrakesh today...But for sure I hope she will come as the terrorists' goal was to unsettle the peacful process of reforms inlike elsewhere...

Off-topic: Hope everything is all right for you Shrifia since it's your city?

I am fine thanks you very much Sephora...it was a very bad day but everyone I know is safe thanks to god.

I also think she should go,sitting at home will only make who do that more happy...I promise myself I'll be the fist to go to this cafee when their door will open again.

When is Salma gonig to visit the victims of the bombing? Or is she still too busy having fun in London?

I don't think she will visit them although I hope she does.
it's the king who is supposed to visit them in the upcoming days maybe Monday if what I read is true.

When is Salma gonig to visit the victims of the bombing? Or is she still too busy having fun in London?

Little_star no need to rate here about things you are not aware about.

You seem even not aware of what's really happening in Morocco or in the middle east where most of your royal women "idoles" are from...People are not blind and aware of everything. If Lalla Salma and the Royal palace haven't seen the moroccan people's will to see their King's spouse on such as event in such as time, she would not come.

Moroccan princess chosen most elegant UK royal wedding guest
The UK celebrity news magazine Hello has chosen Princess Lalla Salma, wife of Moroccan king Mohamed VI, as the most elegant and attractive guest of the recent royal wedding in the United Kingdom....Source

The UK celebrity news magazine Hello has chosen Princess Lalla Salma, wife of Moroccan king Mohamed VI, as the most elegant and attractive guest of the recent royal wedding in the United Kingdom....Source

I don't care about most elegant, most attractive lists..., but I am happy that Lalla Salma made this list thanks to a national and traditional dress, which promotes the country she represents!

Very appropriate. Princess Lalla Salma is very beautiful and her cartans are stunning.

it's great to see Lalla salma going to the vote ad I like more that she was going alone.

Lalla Salma is in Greece with the kids for holiday
Griechenland Zeitung - Griechenland auf Deutsch : Marokkanische Knigsfamilie im Urlaub auf Korfu
The First Lady of Morocco Lalla Salma, wife of King Mohammed VI of Morocco, arrived on Saturday afternoon on the Ionian island of Corfu in a private jet to spend their holidays. The princess is accompanied by her eight-year-old son, Crown Prince Moulay Hassan. Corfu is the northernmost of the larger among the Ionian Islands. Because of the lush vegetation it is also called the "green island", thanks to the nearly six hundred years of Venetian occupation, especially the island's capital has a strong Italian flavor. Many celebrities spend their annual vacation on Corfu, or have a holiday home there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom