Princess Lalla Salma Current Events 2: September 2011-

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Good that she is ok and was not separated from her children!

Lalla Salma was spotted in Rabat last Saturday with her daughter Lalla Khadija
https://www.rue20.com/الأميرة-لالة-سلمى-تظهر-بشكل-مفاجئ-في-ال/

Princess Lalla Salma and her daughter, Princess Lalla Khadija, appeared on Saturday at Mohamed V Street in Rabat, where they entered the Atlas Cinema opposite Parliament to watch a movie.
As soon as the Princess and her daughter left the house at about 6:30 and 50 minutes, a greencar belonging to the royal palace was waiting for the princess Amid tight security.
The site saw large crowds of people exchanging greetings with the princess, who shared the smile.

No pic and it's pitty but nice to hear Lalla Salma out and about

Lalla salma was seen this evening (monday April 1th) in Marrakech,she was dining with her Lalla Khadija in the popular square Jamaa Fna,Moroccan media mention both Moulay Hassan and Lalla Khadija are with their mother actually in Marrakech
https://m.febrayer.com/624603.html
Princess Lalla Khadija was seen on Monday at the Djemaa el Fna square where she was accompanied by her mother Princess Lalla Salma at a restaurant in Marrakech.
Many were gathered to salute Princess Lalla Khadija and hier mother princess Lalla salma
Some pictures(bad quality though )
https://i.postimg.cc/K8mNZbDt/20190402-013834.jpg
https://i.postimg.cc/KYvJ5bKm/20190402-013847.jpg
https://i.postimg.cc/SKv77MFG/20190402-013820.jpg

:previous:
Thanks for the update!
It is great to see Princess Lalla Salma spending time with her children.

Last edited:
Great to see her I wich we could have clear photos

The photos are taken by phones so this is why it's bad quality but nice to see her enjoying her time,Djemaa el Fna square*is one of Lalla Salma favourite place and she makes visits very often.
There is some videos of ppl that was setting just next to the Princess yesterday they are ralking about the unique experience.

Is Rue20 a serious media outlet that gets published or is it just an Internet outlet?

Last edited:
Rue20 is a news website a serious source of informations and news,reliable and got some very intersting scoops before.
Beside Rue20 were not the one who broke the news of Lalla Salma presence in Marrakech it was all over the net in several news websites monday night,Rue20 only got the exclusive photos.

Rue20 is a news website a serious source of informations and news,reliable and got some very intersting scoops before.
Beside Rue20 were not the one who broke the news of Lalla Salma presence in Marrakech it was all over the net in several news websites monday night,Rue20 only got the exclusive photos.
Thanks for the reply. Could it be said that the news about Lalla Salma's visit was spread by sources that wouldn't have done so if the Royal Court was against it?

I'm just glad she's alive...

Thanks for the reply. Could it be said that the news about Lalla Salma's visit was spread by sources that wouldn't have done so if the Royal Court was against it?

Yes could be and could be also the palace them selves the source of the leak,there some crazy stories about banished/emprisoned princess sure that annoy the moroccan court.
On the other hand hard not to notice the Princess in sush crowded place especially her daughter was with her plus this is not the first time (since the divorce) Media report about her activities out and about with her kids or alone.

Last edited:
Yes could be and could be also the palace them selves the source of the leak,there some crazy stories about banished/emprisoned princess sure that annoy the moroccan court.
On the other hand hard not to notice the Princess in sush crowded place especially her daughter was with her plus this is not the first time (since the divorce) Media report about her activities out and about with her kids or alone.

I have seen vedios for the so-called morrocan republicans who all adopt the claim tha lalla salma was killed by princess lalla hasana .

I have to admit it was lovely to see her healthy and happy, however, that is not to say I thought her ex had her killed! There are many reasons people stop being seen, ill health being a big one. For example, strokes affect people of all ages so, privacy aside, seeing her out and about, happy, health and mobile is a great relief.

The funny thing that those republicans repeat the same issues I stated here in the forum such as the
Idea that some side is behinde the rumors that salma appeared with famous singer and actor,do you think republicans read the royal forums?
:D:lol::lol:

wich famous singer she was seen with?

i think is normal all kind of remours will come out with Lalla Salma absence and the palace have only themselves to blaim

aaah yes,she is very good friend with Mde El Roumi and they meet whenever the singer comes to Morocco.

So good to see Princess Lalla Salma out and about again. I hope the situation will become more normal again. She is such an asset for the Royal House.

The photo is from Lalla Salma last engagement for her Foundation on April 10,2019
More details can be found here

Princess Lalla Salma of Morocco at ... Adriana Karembeu
https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.pu...roc-se-retrouve-chez-Adriana-Karembeu-1611600
In addition to being sublime,L1lla Salma and Adianan have another point in common: the Palace Ronsard, a haven of peace held in Marrakech by the husband of Adriana Karembeu where often meets the wife of the King of Morocco
Real gem the palace already hosts big names, like the princely family of Monaco, the family of Michel Cymes, the actor Alain Delon. But not only. Adriana also had the honor of receiving, according to the website Madame Le Figaro Princess Lalla Salma of Morocco, the wife of King Mohamed VI.

Is there any source in English for that news?

No,only frensh sources the original info comes from Madame Le Figaro.fr

I am happy she is enjoying her life and with her life with her friends.
Palais Ronsard sound like a place i would love to visit

Back
Top Bottom