Foundation Lalla Salma: Prevention and Treatment of Cancers

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
great pics thanks for posting,I loved her make up any colse up for the bracelet? look intersting.

This month Hola maroc has pics of Lalla Salma in Versalles.

really? I should buy it then,but do you know if the Magazine have a new pics or just the one we already see on different pictures Agencies?

ok thanks Salma,I am gonna see if I can get my copy of the Magazine.
I hope they have more pics.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think we should appreciate her efforts in finding a cure and a fight for such a God Forsaken desease. Oh, but she looks beautiful .......nice and wonderful piks......

i think salma looks rather aged in those pictures.

Princess Lalla Salma chairs launch of national plan for Cancer prevention and control
Skhirat - Princess Lalla Salma, Chairwoman of the Lalla Salma Association for the fight against Cancer (ALSC), chaired, Wednesday in Skhirat (south of Rabat), the official launch of the national plan for cancer prevention and control (PNPCC).
photo:http://img168.imageshack.us/img168/9643/sarlallasalmaskkhiratg.jpg
a small video:)
مدي 1 سات - الأخبار : المغرب : الأميرة للاسلمى تشرف على إطلاق مخطط وطني للوقاية من داء السرطان

Princess Lalla Salma Chairs Celebration Ceremony of World No Tobacco Day 2010
Skhirat (Rabat's outskirt) - HRH Princess Lalla Salma, Chairwoman of the Lalla Salma Association for the Fight against Cancer (ALCS) and goodwill ambassador of the World Health Organisation, chaired on Monday the ceremony marking the World No Tobacco Day 2010.
Some more shots from Lalla salma blog: Lalla Salma: Lalla Salma préside une cérémonie pour la célébration de la Journée mondiale sans tabac 2010
Video: http://www.medi1sat.ma/ar/المغرب-الأميرة-للاسلمى-تترأس-حفلا-لتخليد-اليوم-العالمي-بدون-تدخين-المغرب-الأخبار-6817

June 8
Princess Lalla Salma Lays Fondation Stone of Oncology Center in Meknes

Meknes - HRH Princess Lalla Salma, Chairwoman of the Lalla Salma Association for the Fight against Cancer (ALSC), laid on Monday the foundation stone to build an oncology center in the Meknes-Tafilalet region.

Princess Lalla Salma Inaugurates Centre for Early Detection of Breast, Cervical Cancer in Mekne
Meknes - HRH Princess Lalla Salma, chairwoman of the Lalla Salma Association for the Fight against Cancer (ALSC) inaugurated, on Monday in Meknes (140 east of Rabat), the reference centre for the early detection of breast and cervical cancer, in the Mohammed V hospital, worth 6 million dirhams ($655,000).
photo: http://img210.imageshack.us/img210/1160/sarlallasalma.jpg

Lalla Salma Lays in Casablanca Foundation Stone of Gynecologic Oncology Center
June 11 - Casablanca - Princess Lalla Salma, Chairwoman of the Lalla Salma Association for the Fight against Cancer (ALCS), laid, on Thursday in Casablanca, the foundation stone of the gynecologic oncology center for breast and cervical cancer early detection and pain treatment.
photo: http://img20.imageshack.us/img20/3720/lallasalmag.jpg

June 8
Princess Lalla Salma Lays Fondation Stone of Oncology Center in Meknes

Meknes - HRH Princess Lalla Salma, Chairwoman of the Lalla Salma Association for the Fight against Cancer (ALSC), laid on Monday the foundation stone to build an oncology center in the Meknes-Tafilalet region./
Picture: http://i209.photobucket.com/albums/bb61/caramilla_2007/image-3.jpg?t=1279022515

Under the High Patronage of Her Royal Highness Princess Lalla Salma, the Regional Alliance of the Eastern Mediterranean NGOs fighting against Cancer EMRA Against Cancer held its first forum "NGOs and Cancer: Challenges and Opportunities".
1er Forum ONGs et cancer — ASSOCIATION LALLA SALMA DE LUTTE CONTRE LE CANCER

Lalla salma and Mohammed VI in event for her association
http://i209.photobucket.com/albums/bb61/caramilla_2007/Sanstitre1-5.jpg?t=1279657646

Princess Lalla Salma Chairs Celebration Ceremony of World No Tobacco Day 2010
Skhirat (Rabat's outskirt) - HRH Princess Lalla Salma, Chairwoman of the Lalla Salma Association for the Fight against Cancer (ALCS) and goodwill ambassador of the World Health Organisation, chaired on Monday the ceremony marking the World No Tobacco Day 2010.
Another pic
http://img340.imageshack.us/img340/3051/lallaselma.jpg

We can see Lalla Salma is very attentive to people she meets.

I like the pic too very nice.
the Association use to publish a activities report every Two years,so they decide to published every year or what?

Princess Lalla Salma presides over closing of ALSLC ordinary general meeting
Rabat - On the occasion of the national Day to fight cancer, Princess Lalla Salma presided, on Monday in Rabat, over the closing of the 2009 ordinary general meeting of the Lalla Salma Association Against Cancer (ALSLC), as well as the awards ceremony of national and international prizes for the year 2010....MAP

Lalla Salma looks so good, I mean she looks really happy & glowing in the pictures. Its great seeing her after so long. She always seems happy & glad to be attending such events.
Thanks for the pictures.

I agree she looks very good in the pics,thecause is close to her heart this why she always looks sa happy doing things for her association.
so happy too see her again.

Nice video Lalla salma looks great.

the association started a campaign against breast Cancer early this month...More here.

Lalla salma association is expanding her activities abroad.
Nouakchott, 28/11/10- A unit of oncology and chemotherapy has been put into service on Saturday in Nouakchott, the first of its kind in Mauritania, built with the contribution of the Lalla Salma Association to fight against cancer....Article in french

I am not sure how is good this idea:ermm:

It seems good for me that Lalla Salma helps to establish unit in Mauritania to fight cancer. Especially if it is the first one, it would be great help; more & more people get cancer everywhere.

Is it me but Salma seemed to gain weight recently?:ermm: I don't see too many pics of her so it's hard to be sure.
Another thing that surprises me is that Salma is only engaged in fight with cancer. Comparing to other royal spouses in Muslim monarchies she is not very active. Is it tradition in Morocco that does not allow royal spouse to be more involved in public or Salma preference? :unsure:

Last edited:
It seems good for me that Lalla Salma helps to establish unit in Mauritania to fight cancer. Especially if it is the first one, it would be great help; more & more people get cancer everywhere.
:
don't get me wrong or think I am selfish but I just want her to focus more on Morocco and what it could be done here rather than think elsewhere.

Another thing that surprises me is that Salma is only engaged in fight with cancer. Comparing to other royal spouses in Muslim monarchies she is not very active. Is it tradition in Morocco that does not allow royal spouse to be more involved in public or Salma preference? :unsure:
if you mean araditon for Kings spouses in Morocco well the tradition here is just to set in their palaces and give birth to Princes and Princesses Lalla salma is fresh change in this context.
if you mean tradition about all royals ladies in Morocco well her sisters in law have alot of patronage I cant decide if it's the politic palace for Lalla salma or just a personal choice...in all way I don't think it's right to compare her situation with other arab first ladies cause as you know each countrey have his circonstances IMO.

The actual Lalla salma association against Cancer's campaign against breast Cancer on Facebook....Cancer du sein 2010 | Facebook

i don't see anything wrong if her association get involved in other countries sush Mauritania,the article says that they built the unit with the contribution of Lalla Salma association we don't know what is the kind of this contribution money or something else..anyway i think its nice gesture toward a country like Mauritania Imo.

The fight against cancer is a global fight. Whoever has money at the moment must put it to the best use and I would venture to guess that the management of the organization have the ability to do just that.

Brussels – Rabat cooperation
Under the terms of a draft cooperation agreement between the Brussels-Capital Region and the Rabat Region and more specifically between the Brussels Coordination Centre for Breast Cancer Screening (Brumammo ASBL) and the Lalla Salma Association for the fight against cancer (ALSC), the latter is seeking a communication and information sharing tool that can serve all players involved in programmes against cancer in Morocco.....Link
3rd congress of the African-Middle Eastern Digestive Cancer Alliance (AMDCA)

UNDER THE PATRONAGE OF HER ROYAL HIGHNESS LA PRINCESSE LALLA SALMA the 3rd Congress of the African-Middle Eastern Digestive Cancer Alliance Friday February 4 & Saturday, February 5, 2011 Rabat, Morocco....Link

Princess Lalla Salma inaugurates reference center for early detection of breast and cervical cancers
Casablanca - Princess Lalla Salma, Chairwoman of the Lalla Salma Association to Fight Cancer (ALSC), inaugurated, on Thursday in Casablanca, a reference center for the early detection of breast and cervical cancers at the hospital of "Lieutenant Doctor Mohamed Bouafi", and chaired the signing of an agreement between the ALSC and Greater Casablanca.
Photo: http://img148.imageshack.us/img148/5206/sarlallasalmag.jpg

Princess Lalla Salma inaugurates reference center for early detection of breast and cervical cancers
Casablanca - Princess Lalla Salma, Chairwoman of the Lalla Salma Association to Fight Cancer (ALSC), inaugurated, on Thursday in Casablanca, a reference center for the early detection of breast and cervical cancers at the hospital of "Lieutenant Doctor Mohamed Bouafi", and chaired the signing of an agreement between the ALSC and Greater Casablanca.
Photo: http://img148.imageshack.us/img148/5206/sarlallasalmag.jpg
More: La Princesse Lalla Salma: Lalla Salma inaugure à Casablanca un centre de référence de détection précoce des cancers du sein et du col de l'utérus

Lalla salma association a training program for doctors oncologists and others involved in clinical research in Morocco in partnerships with the Faculty of Medicine and Pharmacy at Mohammed V Souissi University Rabat Morocco and Roche Group.....Article

Meet the most youngest journalist in Morocco..his passion make him one of Lalla Salma Association Against cancer editor during the the 2010 campaign against breast cancer after an offer from the association.....sweet story.
Le plus jeune journaliste au Maroc - mgouzrou sur LePost.fr

2-nd National Congress of Medical Oncology
Under the patronage of Princess Lalla salma....Source

Back
Top Bottom