Foundation Lalla Salma: Prevention and Treatment of Cancers

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Lalla Salma's Association Against Cancer turns to Anti-Cancer Foundation.

HRH Princess Lalla Salma Presides Over Assembly General Of Anti-Cancer Association:

In an ordinary session, the general assembly examined the report of the board of directors for the year 2012, the report of the auditor on the same year, and the draft budget for the year 2013. It also approved resolutions relating to the approval of those reports, the allocation of the results of the financial year and the renewal of the administrators of the association.
Later on, the assembly held an extraordinary session to introduce amendments to the statutes of the association. These include the name of the association which is now called "Lalla Salma Foundation - Prevention and Treatment of Cancers."

Princely activities: inaugurations, royal ceremonies and celebrations

Image - TinyPic - Free Image Hosting, Photo Sharing & Video Hosting

Last edited:
Lalla Salma's Association Against Cancer turns to Anti-Cancer Foundation.

HRH Princess Lalla Salma Presides Over Assembly General Of Anti-Cancer Association:

In an ordinary session, the general assembly examined the report of the board of directors for the year 2012, the report of the auditor on the same year, and the draft budget for the year 2013. It also approved resolutions relating to the approval of those reports, the allocation of the results of the financial year and the renewal of the administrators of the association.
Later on, the assembly held an extraordinary session to introduce amendments to the statutes of the association. These include the name of the association which is now called "Lalla Salma Foundation - Prevention and Treatment of Cancers."

Princely activities: inaugurations, royal ceremonies and celebrations

Image - TinyPic - Free Image Hosting, Photo Sharing & Video Hosting

Video from the Over assembly, where Lalla Salma announced the change of her Association against cancer to a Foundation of Prevention and Treatment of Cancers.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=528491363856474&set=vb.186174821421465&type=3&theater

Last edited:
Now on this Thread has changed name from Association Lalla Salma against cancer to Foundation Lalla Salma: Prevention and Treatment of Cancers,so its the same thread with a new name.
enjoy posting:flowers:

Mademoiselle Lilo
Morocco Forum Moderator

Yesterday: Working meeting between Princess Lalla Salma and Mr Humer, chairman of Roche Laboratory (Switzerland) to discus the results of the partnership. Meeting was very rewarding for the continuity of the partnership, especially for program access to medicines for patients with low incomes.
http://oi48.tinypic.com/bfp9y1.jpg

sound like an intersting meeting and I wonder why MAP didn't cover that;
thanks for posting that M.Lilo Lalla salma looks great.

HRH Princess Lalla Salma and Gabon First Lady visit oncology hospital in Fez
Fez - HRH Princess Lalla Salma, Chairwoman of the Lalla Salma Foundation-Prevention and Treatment of Cancers, accompanied by Sylvia Bongo, First Lady of the Gabonese republic and president of the Sylvia Bongo Ondimba Foundation for the Family, visited, Tuesday afternoon, the Oncology Hospital of the Hassan II Unviserity Hospital Centre.....MAP ** Picture

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice picture, Lalla Salma in her pale blue costume surrounded by all the people from her foundation!Hopefully her foundation is able to do a lot of good work for people with cancer :flowers:

nice pics thans fr sharing.
do we know when it was taken?

She really seems to be very committed and hands-on with her foundation, at least that´s how it looks to me when I watch the photos and videos with her.
When I looked at the images of Lalla Salma and the Gabon First Lady visiting the oncology hospital in Fez a few months ago, I could really see how she was feeling with the women in the hospital while the other lady was looking demure in her Chanel costume. Lalla Salma is doing a good job with her foundation :flowers:

Last edited:
:previous: that's maybe because she lost her mum because of cancer qo she seems very involved.
I think it's great idea to receive the volunteer teams often so they can feel their work is appreciated IMO

Lalla salma cuddling a patient ! a very warm and sweet picture ❤!!!

http://i42.tinypic.com/aebiba.jpg

not sure when was this event as i haven't seen it in the news but i believe its a very recent one :)

What a lovely picture of Lalla Salma with the young girl!
It is so sad to know that even kids of such young age get cancer :sad:
I hope that the girl will get healthy and able to lead a normal life!

photo was taken a few day ago Lalla Salma was on a visit to the center for cancer patients in Rabat.

Interesting! She looks lovely in casual clothes & I like how she is interacting with the young girl, really cute :wub:

is that Sheikha Fatima with Lalla Salma?
first time i saw her.
of the center:

no thats not Sheikha Fatima . That lady is a representative of Sheikha Fatima and her name is Maitha Alshamsi .

Last edited by a moderator:
too bad Sheikha Fatima don't like to photographed,it's nice to see her with Lalla Salma .
thank you for the pic and video I enjoyed.

Back
Top Bottom