Crown Prince Moulay Hassan & Princess Lalla Khadija Currents 2: June 2017-

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Mademoiselle Lilo

Former Moderator
City
T/H
Country
Morocco

Morocco.gif

Welcome to Part 2 of Crown Prince Moulay Hassan & Princess Lalla Khadija Current events thread.

In this thread you may post news, pictures and articles related to Crown Prince Moulay Hassan & Princess Lalla Khadija Currents.

You can find the old thread here:

Please take a look at the​

Happy Posting!:flowers:

Last edited:
:previous:
that's the son of King Salman's counselor Prince Mancour Bin Nacer

Prince Moulay El Hassan is doing great job attending all these solo events i hope Lalla Khadija will follow soon.

How Hassan grew up! A young man already!

I am surprised that former Presidents of France still make official visits, but Prince Moulay Hassan welcomed him with style.

I really hope the crown prince has a few people around him that are able to confront him if needed and help him stay put. He is given quite significant responsibilities and only being 'worshipped' from such a young age would be bad for anyone.

Hopefully his father and uncle (and aunts, we'll have to wait and see for his mother) can take on most of the work load and let Hassan develop a little more in the background.

Prince Moulay El Hassan is doing great job attending all these solo events i hope Lalla Khadija will follow soon.

In my opinion he is way too young for all these solo-engagements. For him to grow into a well-balanced man and king he should be given more space to explore who he is and freedom to learn by mistake as a teenager.

Last edited by a moderator:
:previous:
i don't see why he doesn't seems to have all what you say just because he have one or two engagements every 2 or 3 months doesn't mean he havn't normal childerhood/teens life...he is the first on the line to the throne it's very normal to start his education as futur king early people in Morocco like to see him out and about and he seems to enjoy his duties

I really hope the crown prince has a few people around him that are able to confront him if needed and help him stay put. He is given quite significant responsibilities and only being 'worshipped' from such a young age would be bad for anyone.

Hopefully his father and uncle (and aunts, we'll have to wait and see for his mother) can take on most of the work load and let Hassan develop a little more in the background.

In my opinion he is way too young for all these solo-engagements. For him to grow into a well-balanced man and king he should be given more space to explore who he is and freedom to learn by mistake as a teenager.

He have alot of ppl around him to guid him; the education,the life and welll bein of a crown prince is serious matter in Morocco nothing is left to the hazard everything possible is done to make him his life as normal as possible but also everything is done so he can grow up to his rule of Prince of Morocco and later King of Morocco.
he is a prince to be king and his life will never be like the other kids/teens of his age his destiny is deffirent but i am sure his father and mother has done/doing their best to give him as much normal life but also ppl in Morocco (speaking as moroccan) need to see him more often need to see how their futur king is educated how he is growing up to his rule and those engagements are the good occasion for that it's not like he have public engagement every day thought.

It's interesting how they emphasize that El Mundo is 'hailing' the fact that the crown prince is raised with a diverse group of other students compared to the Spanish heir. This is a very selective interpretation.

El Mundo is describing that the prince receives his education with a very small and selective group of fellow students unlike the European royals whose classmates have not been selected (so the focus is not on: 'wow, great diversity' but instead on 'a very controlled environment with only selected students (requirements including high intellectual capability, so no chance to meet less able students) being allowed to be his classmates'). So, I'm not so sure that his very restricted education in the palace is viewed positively - it's mainly considered very different from other heirs; even though they seem to laud the prince himself.

i think the comparison made by El Mundo is irrevelant in my opinion,what Moulay Hassan is groomed for isn't the same the Europeen heirs are groomed for..also there is the cultural backgroung.
anyway i think i always hoped the young prince will joing public school that should happen if he make it to high school of technical aeronautics in Marrakech that said i must o ads the college royal experience isn't bad at all and work well for Morocco system think

i think the comparison made by El Mundo is irrevelant in my opinion,what Moulay Hassan is groomed for isn't the same the Europeen heirs are groomed for..also there is the cultural backgroung.
anyway i think i always hoped the young prince will joing public school that should happen if he make it to high school of technical aeronautics in Marrakech that said i must o ads the college royal experience isn't bad at all and work well for Morocco system think

Whether the education is the best given his future job is up for debate - but that's what the king decided it should be.

I was mainly questioning the incorrect interpretation as if El Mundo stated that the crown prince's education was so much better than what other heirs receive. Clearly all royal parents choose an education that they think works best for their children given the position they are in.

The Moroccan royals' education reflects the education of the continental royals from 2 generations ago (the 70+ (former) kings and queens). His choice for the technical aeronautics college is rather unexpected I would say but glad that he is allowed to follow his own interest as part of his preparation for his future position as king.

Somedody i am not pleased by El Mundo article
more than you are know:)
as i said i find the comparison irrelevant if not rather stupid
i am also finding his choice of aeraunotics very intersting and i am happy for him he will study what he really like,aslo and i can be wrong this is the first time a crown prince goes to higj school outside the college royal .

Is it a public school?? I hope Moulay Hassan will have the chance to mix with Morocco students from various social classes.. different from what he had experienced at the palace school.

Last edited:
Somedody i am not pleased by El Mundo article
more than you are know:)
as i said i find the comparison irrelevant if not rather stupid
i am also finding his choice of aeraunotics very intersting and i am happy for him he will study what he really like,aslo and i can be wrong this is the first time a crown prince goes to higj school outside the college royal .

What was wrong with the El Mundo article? As you are more knowledgeable about the Moroccan royals I'd like to know what your issues are; do you think they misrepresented the crown prince?

From my perspective the El Mundo article was fine; the problem was with the reference made by Morocco World News misrepresenting the article.

Back
Top Bottom