CP Moulay Hassan & Princess Lalla Khadija Current Events1:July 2005-June 2017

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
she looks adorable... it's a shame we can't see her very often! i think she looks like salma, she even seems to have the same curly hair.
her kaftan is so sweet...

She is very cute, especiually in the traditional clothes. And it is seen that she is a cheerful baby.

look who accompanied his dad on duties yesterday:wub:
http://i26.tinypic.com/2a51a50.jpg
King Mohammed VI of Morocco (C) and his heir Moulay Hassan III (R) attend the opening of the Agriculture Fair's third edition in Meknes on April 23, 2008. AFP/PHOTO/ABDELHAK SENNA (Photo credit should read MAP/AFP/Getty Images).
i saw the event on TV her looks so sweet around heis dad and uncle.

what cute a little boy,her grow up fast he will be 5 by next month(8 May).

oh yes already 5 years old:)
in this age he will start his studies,i gues he will the new student of "collége royal" next month,the school that his grandfather Hassan II studie and his dad the kindg too:priparation to be a king:cool:

oh wow, 5 years old already!! He's growing up so quickly (like all kids I guess). He looks adorable in that picture with his suit on and his watch!

Moulay Hassan with his dad,uncle and Lalla Aicha(king's aunt) today
http://i35.tinypic.com/21ce87k.jpg
look like the little prince grow up fast i look forward to see him in School:)
thanks Madmoiselle lilo for sharing with as the lovely pic.
the prince is cute :wub: , we all forward to see him in School , and princess lala khadija too , im really sorry because we cant see the princess with her mother like the prince with his father !

you're welcome chaimae:flowers:
i agree with you it's pity we don't see Lalla Khadija very often maybe she is too young for duties now,i guess she is very beautiful little princess:)

you have to watch him on TV he is so cute around his family:wub:i can wait too to see him going to school.

He's such a handsome, well-dressed boy. He looks like a little man! Hopefully he had a good first day and will have a wonderful time in school.

in second picture, it looks like the boys hang their names written in piece of papers. the prince's paper has "smit sidi".
does the little prince will be called "smit sidi" by other students and teachers?? other remark, doesn't his class include girls?

im super happy to see the pictures of our prince first schoolday!
what a cute and a handsome littel man is our CP:wub:
thanks a million madmoiselle lilo to share with as this photos:flowers:
and i agree with you it can be nice if princess lala salma and lala khadija present in this special day for the prince.

im super happy to see the pictures of our prince first schoolday!
what a cute and a handsome littel man is our CP:wub:
thanks a million madmoiselle lilo to share with as this photos:flowers:
and i agree with you it can be nice if princess lala salma and lala khadija present in this special day for the prince.
I just came to see the news on Moroccan Channel and Lalla salma was presente,Lalla Khadija as well she looked super cute in he mom and dad arms,Moulay Hassan is so handsome in her little suit and look so happy around his friends,they all looks so cute:good luck boys:)
the article form MAP: Maghreb Arabe Presse: Morocco's Crown Prince starts first school year

I just came to see the news on Moroccan Channel and Lalla salma was presente,Lalla Khadija as well she looked super cute in he mom and dad arms,Moulay Hassan is so handsome in her little suit and look so happy around his friends,they all looks so cute:good luck boys:)
the article form MAP: Maghreb Arabe Presse: Morocco's Crown Prince starts first school year
So is the CP's school located in the palace? Was this the way that his father and uncle were educated during their primary school years?

yes TLLK,the school is in the royal palace of Rabat,his dad,uncle and aunts Study there even his grandfather the late Hassan II,this school was build by late king Mohamed V about 1930/1933 not sur,while morocco was under the frensh protectorate,the schools in morocco was cotroled by the frensh and the king want for his children perfect/double education(Tradition and Modernity)so he creat this school and send his kids to study,and so did Hassan II with his children and now his son Mohamed VI do the same,all the princes and the princesses of the royal family study in this school until high school,in each classroom you can find with the prince/princess students selected from different area of the kingdom especially poor students that the royal family take care of when they come to stady with thier children.

here video you can watch the news of the moroccan channel they have reportage about Mhassan first day at school you can see also Lalla salma and Lalla Khadija: http://www.snrt.ma/_moteur/readFullFlv.php?id_video=6962

Thank you very much for your answer and the video link.

Thanks for the photos, he's a real cutie.

I think it's a shame though that he is always dressed like a much older man, it would be nice if sometimes the RF would treat him more like a child than an adult.

Was I mistaken, or did I see Princess Lalla Khadija in the video walking?

In the article with that picture it said King Mohammed, Princess Lalla Salma and their daughter were also present. I couldn't find any pictures of them so far.

Josette

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom