CP Moulay Hassan & Princess Lalla Khadija Current Events1:July 2005-June 2017

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
learning the art of being king starts very early :)

Last edited by a moderator:
what's going on in the picture-or in the article? I don't speak French

Moulay hassan looks like his grand father the late moulay hassan

hassan II has small face. to me prince hassan looks like his mom, long face, large forehead, mouth and also the smile

loubna2 said:
moulay el hassan looks a lot like her father
I think he looks more like his mother princess lalla salma .:)

hassan is growing fast :) he is beautiful

Morocco'sKing Mohammed VI holding his so...
Oujda, MOROCCO: Morocco'sKing Mohammed VI holding his son Crown Prince Moulay Al Hassan attends the inauguration of an avenmue bearing the name of the Crown Prince in Oujda, eastern Morocco 04 July 2007. AFP PHOTO/AFP/ALI LINH (Photo credit should read ALI LINH/AFP/Getty Images)

http://cache.gettyimages.com/xc/750...4AD9FDB9CF193BEA130A50EB9E8B4BC0B2469906BFB84

however i don't understand moroccan royal family love to give their names for avenues, schools, hospitals and so :blink: and now the little boy

hassan is growing fast :) he is beautiful

Morocco'sKing Mohammed VI holding his so...
Oujda, MOROCCO: Morocco'sKing Mohammed VI holding his son Crown Prince Moulay Al Hassan attends the inauguration of an avenmue bearing the name of the Crown Prince in Oujda, eastern Morocco 04 July 2007. AFP PHOTO/AFP/ALI LINH (Photo credit should read ALI LINH/AFP/Getty Images)

http://cache.gettyimages.com/xc/750...4AD9FDB9CF193BEA130A50EB9E8B4BC0B2469906BFB84

He's such a handsome child, very grown-up looking, like a little man!

He's soo cute.
And it's good to see him out with his daddy.

Oh thank you for the pictures, he looks so cute.

Moulay Hassan is such a cute boy, he's always very nicely dressed in his little suits!

Good that the king is introducing his little boy into the world of kingship even at his young age :)

OH!!the little prince looks cutie and adorable in his suit,like a little man.

Princess Lalla Khadija of morocco

today is the first birthday of the little princess and here is hes first pic from Map:wub:
Supload.com // Free Image Hosting
I think she looks like her dad the king

Last edited:
OH!!thank you so much Shrifia for this lovely photo,she looks so adorable in her little caftan,belt and litlle babouche:wub::wub:

She is soooooo cute...

All the best to her:flowers:

What a cute baby! I love her little teeth and big smile. She seems to be very happy. Is it just me, or maybe the light, but does her hair have a reddish tint?

Wow! A year already, time really does fly!

She is the spitting image of her father! I love her curly brown hair.

Last edited:
She is one of the prettiest royal babies today. Thank you for the photo.

Thank you!! She´s beautiful. I love her little caftan.:flowers:

The little Princess looks like her father and her aunts:wub:
Moulay Hassan looks like his mother:flowers:

wow, she's a doll:rolleyes::wub:
I think she's a mix of her parents. the little prince looks more like his dad.

Holy cow, how beautiful is this little princess! She has got the most outstanding hair & eyelashes! Tooooooo adorable for words. And yes, I do think she is a good mix of both her parents. Her brother is just as handsome. He definately looks like a little man with his suits on. What a nice looking family.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom