Birth of Princess Lalla Khadija: February 28, 2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Congratulations to the Royal Couple and long live to Lalla Khadija.:flowers:

congratulations to the famely

:wub: :wub: Soooooooooooo sweet ....thank you..:wub: :wub:

poussissi said:
no pictures about lalla salma?

I don"t think there will be pictures of Salma before a week, when they officially celebrate the birth. That's how it went when moulay hassan was born.

Congratulations to King Mohamed, Princess Lalla Salma and new older brother Moulay Hassan!!

another baby girl, te firt of the year of another baby boom! great great news, the little princess is so so beutifuk! congrats to the pround parents!

Rabat, March 1 - Pincess Lalla Khadija, born Wednesday evening, at the Royal Palace in Rabat, weighed at her birth 4.16 kg :ohmy: and measured 49cm, according to a nine-member medical team.

Too much. Mum eat too much. :bang:

:wub: :wub: :wub: The baby is so cute,I think she's a redhead like her mom!

Great choice of name KHADIJA,believe or not I was thinking when Salma had showen her belly, i thought that she will have a daughter and will be named Khadija.

Congratulations for the moroccan royal family,and may God give her and her parents health.

Such as event makes great joy in everybody's heart,regardless to our different opinions in other topics related the the royals.

The name looks beautiful how is it pronounced?

crm2317 said:
The name looks beautiful how is it pronounced?

I think in english
-ka(in arabic between (r) and (k),like the kh of alan rikhman and
-dee
-ja(of japan)

CONGRATULATIONS to the family:lucky:Lovely name!!!!

:flowers: Congratulations to Lalla Salma and Mohamed :flowers: !!!

Congratulations to the happy parents! The little princess looks so adorable!

My Congratulations to King Mohamed and Princess Lalla-Salma, their daughter is so cute and they seem so happy.

Congratulations to them , cute princess :wub: and great name .

How a sweet little thing! Yes...I think she is red-headed, like her mother is.

Welcome to the world, Princess Lalla Khadija! :wub: :wub: :wub:

Vanesa.

Congratulations to the Morroccan Royal Family! This is fantastic news!

She's such a cutie pie! I don't like the name at all, but she's got such a lovely face that makes up for it!

OOOOOH She's sooo sweeeeet!!!! the king looks so proud!!

Congratulations to King Mohammed and Princess Lalla Salma on the birth of their second child, a daughter, Lalla Khadija.:flowers: I watched the video of the King with his daughter. Lalla Khadija looks so cute! :) Thanks for showing the video of the event, Shrifia.:) Althought, I don't like the name and have never seen the name before and the name is different. :ermm:

Congratulation to mother & father, Princess Lalla Khadija looks adorable:flowers:

i do like the name..my name is also khadija and the name khadija is the first wife of our prophet mohammed ans it looks cute on her i like lalla khadija veryy wel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom