Birth of Princess Lalla Khadija: February 28, 2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
amina1 said:
it's obviously normal for woman to carry weight after delivery, it's unhealthy for mother and bay to lose that weight under 5-6 month period, but if the mother was not able to get in shape after a year it will be somewhat difficult to lose it. So not too soon and not too late;)
in P Salam's case, she got time, plus she did mention that she's very active.

I agree, she has the time to lost her overweight

Thank you for the lovely pictures. I believe Morocco will be in the world news more and more, with many looking at King Mohamed and Princess Lalla Salma, as they now do Jordan. Both have strong rulers and lovely wives.

How old is the baby now? I think they have two beautiful children. From the pictures, the baby looks very pretty, with a headful of black hair. And her brother is so cute, always smiling.

:wub: the baby looks so healthy with those cheecks, I love babies that are born big, like P.Maxima's daughters and letizia's too.
The baby is 3 months old.

loubna2 said:
I agree, she has the time to lost her overweight

She should not diet if she is breastfeeding. But I heard breastfeeding burns a lot of calories (up to 500 per day)

acdc1 said:
How old is the baby now? I think they have two beautiful children. From the pictures, the baby looks very pretty, with a headful of black hair. And her brother is so cute, always smiling.

Yes. The young prince Moulay (?) is very cute. He has lost his baby fat.

these photos are nice, I like a lot the one of moulay rachid alone, he is very charming, in spite of the fact he gained a lot of weight, he stay an attractive man

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom