Turkey: The Ottoman Empire - House of Osman

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
She speaks good turkish because she born and grewn up in turkey and her mother is turkish too. Her father is 3/4 lebanese and 1/4 turkish!

Yes i know. Any Engagement news by prince Sehzade Yavuz Selim? He is now 25 Yeats old. I hope he married a turkish girl. !

Yes i know. Any Engagement news by prince Sehzade Yavuz Selim? He is now 25 Yeats old. I hope he married a turkish girl. !

He is to young for marring. I heard that he has a girlfrind who is a turkish girl:previous:

Great news .it will be a big event when they want to get married. Many members Attentat the wedding. I think then the wedding tools place at beylerbeyi Palace of ciragacn Palace. I heard that the members doesn't pay money when they want to get married at a palace

Great news .it will be a big event when they want to get married. Many members Attentat the wedding. I think then the wedding tools place at beylerbeyi Palace of ciragacn Palace. I heard that the members doesn't pay money when they want to get married at a palace

Is it true feride?
Yes prince murad, prince osman selahattin, princess nilhan married at the ottoman palaces but they don't pay a rent?
Such a wedding at ciragan palace or beylerbeyi palace costs 200.000 dollar :(

Thank your for posting this blog he is so sweet

Thanks for this Video sancakli! Are the sons members of egyptian nobility? The last Princess weds an egyptian nobilitiy.

Thanks for this Video sancakli! Are the sons members of egyptian nobility? The last Princess weds an egyptian nobilitiy.

I don't know. But they mentiont as ottoman prince sultanzade

The dath of prince Sehzade Abdul Kadir is not a suicide. The 30s are difficult Yeats!
Prince nazim "naz" is in britain a famous comedian. I hope he will very publich in the world .

The tomb of princess Selma Hanimsultan from the novel
1600px-Princesse_Selma-tombe-Bobigny.jpg

Welcome to the little prince vahidettin i hope he will a great Person.
Its sad to say god bless Miss ceyda eldem

Back
Top Bottom