The Tatar Khanate of Crimea: Genghisid Giray Dynasty

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yes :( Putin is just Soviet's the Right-wing twin. Idiot peraon. God save Tatars and Ukranians in Crimea

Lord Minister Evaoglou Captain Alexakis A. Ilker Sancak of Manahosz of Surmenia-Trabzon (Καπετανος Αλεχακις δο Ποντος

Maybe the tartars wait their old Sovereign Family to speak for them.

Maybe but there is no official dpeaker from dynasty. No one doesnt know who is the head of house???

Lord Minister Evaoglou Captain Alexakis A. Ilker Sancak of Manahosz of Surmenia-Trabzon (Καπετανος Αλεχακις δο Ποντος

Hello, I see your Family Tree, and you belongs to the Giray Dynasty ONLY to a female Member. You Ancestress was Bahriye Erigray. So how you can Claim to be a Prince of the House of Giray? you didn't belong in ther paternale Line to any Khan, only from your Fathers side trough a female member Princess Bahriye Ergiray. ONLY male Line is Heir's to the Throne.

Last edited:
Nobody of the Princes of the House of Ghiray says anything about the situation in occupied Crimea?

Nobody of the Princes of the House of Ghiray says anything about the situation in occupied Crimea?

No, because the Members of the Dynasty didn't live in Crimea since many centurys. Also in the Ottoman time, when the Khanate was existed, the mostly Members lived in what is today Bulgaria and Turkish East-Thrace in the Citys Edirne, Vize, Silivri, also the Island of Rhodos and Limni.

Last edited:
This site lists heirs for Crimea and lists their genealogical sources as Burke´s Peerage and Baronetage (Les familles princieres de l´ancien empire de Russie), A Genealogical and Heraldic History of the Landed Gentry of Great Britain, An Online Gotha, etc. It looks like the family left the area for the US in 1923 for NY and now live in London.

The Heirs of Europe: Crimea

This Members is only ONE of many lines of the former Giray Dynasty.
NOTE: ALL male member or the paternale Line who traces back to any Giray Khan, is a Heir.

Mostly desecantas from Sahin Giray lives in Turkey.

Yes Behiç can speak Turkish as like me. Hepimiz Türkiye de yaşıyoruz.

QUOTE=l.m.a.ilkersancak;1659583]Dear Cory, Some Giray dynasty member still live in sevastopol and other cities in crimea and family and other tatars support ukranian gov.in crimea against russia they declared it.
Dear Behiç do you know turkish?

Lord Minister Evaoglou Captain Alexakis A. Ilker Sancak of Manahosz of Surmenia-Trabzon (Καπετανος Αλεχακις δο Ποντος[/QUOTE]

Giray

EXACTLY TRUE. MY FAMILY COMES FROM BULGARIA AND COMING FROM HACI SELIM GERAY HAN. ( TATARS CALL US GERAY BUT IN TURKEY THEY CALL US GIRAY). GIRAY FAMILY ( UNFORTUNATELY WE BECAME FAMILY BESIDE DYNASTY) IS NOT LIVING IN CRIMEA AT ALL. MOST OF THEM LIVING IN TURKEY . I DONT KNOW ALSO THE ENGLAND SIDE OF OUR FAMILY. I DONT SAY HE IS BELONGS TO US OR NOT. BUT MIST OF US LIVING IN TEKIRDAG ISTANBUL AND BURSA CITIES.

QUOTE=Can Giray;1777220]No, because the Members of the Dynasty didn't live in Crimea since many centurys. Also in the Ottoman time, when the Khanate was existed, the mostly Members lived in what is today Bulgaria and Turkish East-Thrace in the Citys Edirne, Vize, Silivri, also the Island of Rhodos and Limni.[/QUOTE]

Astrakhan and Central Asian Branch

hi , I am actually from borjigen bloodline Russian and central asian branch , I would like to get in touch with you and your family, please do reply, we are the family that was at ruling tarkhan and later Bukhara

Back
Top Bottom