Royalty of Libya

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Princess Alia Al-Senussi attended the National Portrait Gallery Re-Opening in London on June 20:

** Pic **

Princess Alia Al-Senussi attended a dinner to celebrate the opening of Albion Jeune and the presentation of a new performance "I Want to Believe" by Esben Weile Kjær in London yesterday, October 6:

** Pic **

Libyan PM Abdelhamid Ddeibah want to restore the monarchy to put and end to the elections imbroglio. Crown Prince Mohammed Reda Senoussi returns to Libya on February 9.
RFI article

Libyan PM Abdelhamid Ddeibah want to restore the monarchy to put and end to the elections imbroglio. Crown Prince Mohammed Reda Senoussi returns to Libya on February 9.
RFI article

Interesting development. I wonder what 'kind of' monarchy it would be as they are talking about a 'royalist regime'. And apparently, this proposal came from Jordan... and is beneficial for the current Tripoli prime minister.

Interesting development. I wonder what 'kind of' monarchy it would be as they are talking about a 'royalist regime'. And apparently, this proposal came from Jordan... and is beneficial for the current Tripoli prime minister.

An supported by Qatar

RFI article

Libya is currently a dictatorship. That's why a monarchy can be a good solution for the country.

And we finally have hope of seeing a monarchy restored. :flowers:

The official website of Crown Prince Mohammed El Senussi:

https://mohammedelsenussi.org/

Crown Prince Mohammed El Senussi made a post today on the social network X (Twitter):

Today, with the praise and success of Almighty God, we begin the work of the fourth round of consultations and community consultations conducted with all components of our society and its elite, in order to make our efforts successful, the in order to make the national dialogue process successful that we aim for under the aegis of real constitutional legitimacy.

I had the honor of meeting an elite group of up-and-coming leaders and elites, as well as an elite group of scholars, teachers, and leaders from the western region of our country.
I expressed to the two distinguished delegations my appreciation for their willingness to raise the problems and obstacles faced by the national dialogue process over the past few years, and assured them that we have begun the consultation process to this end and that we continue to overcome obstacles to success this process in the near future.

May God protect #ليبيا and his honorable people

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, can you imagine if the Idris royal family got restored?

Any information yet?

Crown Prince Mohammed El-Senussi on X (Twitter) on February 1st:
In continuation of the fourth round of consultations and meetings that we are holding in our endeavor to make the efforts towards a comprehensive national dialogue successful under the umbrella of royal constitutional legitimacy, I met with all welcome an appreciated delegation of elites and social activists from the Western Mountain and the interior of the mountain from various respected tribes from the western region of our dear country.

During this meeting, I was pleased with the discussion that the distinguished brothers raised with their awareness and concern for the safety and unity of our country, which I sensed from them, as were all the patriotic sisters and brothers whom we were honored to receive during these rounds of broad community consultations. I expressed to this honorable gathering our appreciation for their support in the efforts to save the country from its fragmentation and weakness, and we assured them of our determination to continue until God Almighty grants us the success that we wish for our country.

May God protect #ليبيا and its honorable people
Mohammed El-Senussi on X

Last edited:
The Crown Prince of Libya, Mohammed El-Senoussi met with delegates from the Supreme Council of State who came to discuss the future of the country with him.

From Mohammed El-Senussi' account on X (aka Twitter)
Today, we were pleased to receive a high-ranking delegation of members of the Supreme Council of State in our dear country.
I listened with interest to the points raised by the honorable members regarding the political situation and the stagnation that has prevailed in the absence of the appropriate framework that our country needs to return to the path of stability and development.
We assured the honorable delegation that we are continuing our journey towards building the state that the sons and daughters of our country seek, and that the royal constitutional legitimacy will be as it was during the era of independence, the guarantor that contains the components of the nation, and seeks to save its unity and restore its sovereignty.

May God protect #ليبيا and its honorable people

Is Crown Prince Mohammed the only member of the royal family still alive? His Wikipedia entry says he is unmarried and mentions no children.

Is Crown Prince Mohammed the only member of the royal family still alive? His Wikipedia entry says he is unmarried and mentions no children.
There are still more members of the royal family who are alive.
But there is not much information about Crown Prince Mohammed.

Crown Prince Mohammed El-Senussi on Twitter (X) yesterday:
Within the framework of the National Dialogue Program and the national consultations that we are conducting, I was honored to meet with tribal sheikhs and notables from the eastern region of our country.
During which we discussed efforts to make our common goal a success, bringing our country towards a comprehensive national dialogue and consensus on establishing the foundations of royal constitutional legitimacy, and the success of our common goal of saving our country from loss and division and rebuilding a state of institutions and law.May God protect #ليبيا and its honorable people#برقة

Back
Top Bottom