Royalty of Libya

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yes, countries like Spain and Cambodia can be examples to Libya. They are countries that after living in dictatorship restored their monarchies.
I hope that Libya restore its monarchy.

Princess Alia Al-Senussi attended the Private View of 'Centrifugal Soul' by Mat Collishaw at Blain Southern in London yesterday, April 6:

** gettyimages gallery **

Honestly other than Brazil, Romania and maybe Montenegro, I actually see Libya being a nation that could realistically restore it's monarchy. Well, given the right circumstances and if the entire former royal families show heavy enthusiasm towards the idea, I mean I'm seriously getting tired of former royal families just throwing in the towel like the Bulgarian Royal Family.

-Frozen Royalist

Honestly other than Brazil, Romania and maybe Montenegro, I actually see Libya being a nation that could realistically restore it's monarchy. Well, given the right circumstances and if the entire former royal families show heavy enthusiasm towards the idea, I mean I'm seriously getting tired of former royal families just throwing in the towel like the Bulgarian Royal Family.

-Frozen Royalist

I agree with you. I'd like some countries restore their monarchies. I still have hope to see that happen in some countries, mainly in Portugal. : flores:

Well at least your country's monarchist party has a seat in the nation's regional parliament. See any further progress for the People's Monarchist Party (Partido Popular Monárquico) friend?

-Frozen Royalist

Princess Alia Al-Senussi attended the private view of 'JR: Giants - Body of Work' in London today, January 10:

Princess Alia Al-Senussi was among the guests at the launch of Nina Runsdorf Fine Jewellery hosted by Veronica Chou in London today, May 3:

Princess Alia Al-Senussi attended a reception to launch Frieze Sculpture 2018 in London today, July 3:

** Pic **

Princess Alia Al-Senussi was among the guests at the Montblanc de la Culture Arts Patronage Award in London yesterday, October 9:

** Pic **

Princess Alia Al-Senussi was seen at a Michael Kors cocktail party to celebrate the collaboration with David Downton in London yesterday, October 11:

** Pic **

Princess Alia Al-Senussi attended a dinner and jewellery installation of Prana Collection co-hosted by Noor Fares & Prosper Assouline in London yesterday, November 14:

Princess Alia Al-Senussi attended the Isaia Boutique opening in London yesterday, November 15:

** rex gallery **

Princess Alia Al-Senussi was seen at the Mgm Resorts Beach Party in Miami yesterday, December 6:

** Pic **

Princess Alia Al-Senussi attended The Evening Standard Frieze Party at The Arts Club in London yesterday, October 2:

** Pic **

Princess Alia Al-Senussi attended the 2019 LACMA Art + Film Gala Presented By Gucci at LACMA in Los Angeles, California on November 2:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

Last edited:
Princess Alia Al-Senussi attended the VIP preview of the Frieze Art Fair 2021 and the The Arts Club x Evening Standard Frieze Party in London today, October 13:

** Pic ** gettyimages gallery **

Last edited:
Princess Alia Al-Senussi attended the 10th Annual LACMA ART+FILM GALA honoring Amy Sherald, Kehinde Wiley, and Steven Spielberg presented by Gucci at Los Angeles County Museum of Art on November 6:

** Pic ** gettyimages gallery **

Princess Alia Al-Senussi attended the Prix Pictet Awards at the Victoria and Albert Museum in London yesterday, December 15:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

Princess Alia Al-Senussi attended the Charity Gala for Ukraine people and culture at Scuola Grande Di San Rocco in Venice, Italy on April 21:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

Last edited:
Princess Alia Al-Senussi attended the opening of the exhibition "Maya Ruiz-Picasso, Fille de Pablo" at Musee Picasso in Paris on April 23:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

Princess Alia Al-Senussi attended the press preview for Paris + Par Art Basel at Grand Palais Ephemere in Paris on October 19:

** Pic **

Princess Alia Al-Senussi attended the opening of the exhibition "Baghdad: Eye's Delight" during Qatar Creates 2022 at The Museum Of Islamic Art in Doha, Qatar on October 25:

** Pic **

Princess Alia Al-Senussi attended the Es x Perfect Magazine LFW party at The Dorchester and the GALVAN LONDON store opening in London on February 17:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

Princess Alia Al-Senussi attended the Photo London VIP dinner to celebrate Martin Parr in London yesterday, May 9:

** Pic **

Princess Alia Al-Senussi attended the George Club Private Preview Party in London on May 23:

** Pic **

And who is this man with her?

:previous:

That's Mark-Francis Vandelli, see here.

Today, May 24, Princess Alia Al-Senussi attended the Tate Britain x Harper's Bazaar Summer Party in London:

** Pic **

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom