Royal House of Georgia 1: Ending 2020

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
According to this Wikipedia page, Georgia is the country with the most supporters for a restoration of the monarchy. What are the chances of restoring the monarchy in Georgia?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monarchism

i'd say low but possible. People and church support it, but the government and political parties do not. If any party would support monarchy and get into parliament to suggest a referendum, Georgia could hopefully restore the monarchy.

:previous:

Also I would like to make something clear. All these polls on monarchy aren't really accurate and represented clearly. Here are the polls

2007- "Do you support the idea of a transition to constitutional monarchy?" - 45%

2013 - "Should Georgia have a King?" - 78.9%

2015 - "Should monarchy be restored in Georgia?"- 56.8%

What you need to understand is that this polls were taken only in Tbilisi. Now, look at the poll that has been taken all around georgia. Only 16.3% supported monarchy restoration.

And even if it was restored, there are a few more lesser known branches that have ties to throne as well, so... how would they choose the ruling branch?

Last edited by a moderator:
A new picture from Prince Juan and Princess Kristine!

https://scontent.fath3-4.fna.fbcdn....=4170d0f58f3eedf6f8e50c5bd723f8b2&oe=5C65B833

Prince Juan and Princess Kristine visit the Kaloti church ,the 11th century temple that will soon be restored.

https://scontent.fath3-3.fna.fbcdn....=460de1cadfbb531e5fe28df356f2e57c&oe=5C9A4B73
https://scontent.fath3-4.fna.fbcdn....=256c1f772fe6c24fedda5597a1dc9e2d&oe=5C93EB79
https://scontent.fath3-4.fna.fbcdn....=a5de611566c9ed011bd468ca4dafa99e&oe=5C94F942
https://scontent.fath3-3.fna.fbcdn....=910f06e7c07f6c73dac9b19b9f0a2bbe&oe=5C66F5DE

Prince Davit accompanied by his brother Prince Ugo attended the inauguration of the President of Georgia Salome Zouravishvili in Telavi Georgia

NEWS

Queen Elizabeth sends her wishes to Georgia's first ever Woman President

Queen Elizabeth II sends warm wishes to Georgia's first ever woman President elect on her inauguration day | Agenda.ge

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the update!
Prince Ugo looked dashing as usually though.
... [snipped]And even if it was restored, there are a few more lesser known branches that have ties to throne as well, so... how would they choose the ruling branch?
I thought that Prince Giorgi, the son of Princess Ana Bagration-Gruzinsky and Prince David Bagration of Mukhrani, would become a monarch.

Last edited:

I thought that Prince Giorgi, the son of Princess Ana Bagration-Gruzinsky and Prince David Bagration of Mukhrani, would become a monarch.

Well they will, but the amount of pretenders will be high

Well they will, but the amount of pretenders will be high
Well ... To the best of my knowledge ... Patriarch Ilia II facilitated, shall we say, the unification of the royal branches, thereby enhancing the Gruzinsky/Mukhrani claim.

Last edited:
Well ... To the best of my knowledge ... Patriarch Ilia II facilitated, shall we say, the unification of the royal branches, thereby enhancing the Gruzinsky/Mukhrani claim.

These were the major branches, i'm talking about smaller branches that have equal claims yet are a bit unknown.

Prince Davit of Georgia is a Founder member of the Royal Club together with other Heads and members of 12 royal and Imperial houses.

NEWS

For whatever it's worth, Georgia's current President Salome Zourabichvili is in favor of Georgia being a constitutional monarchy. Whether this increases the chances of restoration or not is your guess but it is nice to see constitutional monarchists are in high places in some countries.

-Frozen Royalist

Well, I don't think that the head of the family would agree with that but it's nice to see princess Anna with her two daughters and the heir.

The head of which family? I understand there to be at least two families who consider themselves the royal family of Georgia, of which one is Anna's.

The head of which family? I understand there to be at least two families who consider themselves the royal family of Georgia, of which one is Anna's.

The problem solves itself. The young prince merges the two factions in his person: his father Prince David Bagration-Mukhraneli is seen as the Heir by the one faction. His mother Princess Anna Bagration-Gruzinski is seen as the Heiress by the other faction.

Their son Prince Giorgi Bagration-Bagration is the undisputed number two for both factions, and a promise to an united Royal House.

Last edited:
As I have posted above, Princess Anna started legal proceedings against her former spouse in the court in Tbilisi, Georgia, to determine who the rightful head of the Georgian royal house is.

Last edited:
Princess Kristine at an event in New Soho, Batumi via Instagram story.

As I have posted above, Princess Anna started legal proceedings against her former spouse in the court in Tbilisi, Georgia, to determine who the rightful head of the Georgian royal house is.

What is the point? Anna knows that the son she has with her ex-husband is the undisputed future head of the Royal House of Georgia. Better remain stone-faced and let time do it's work.

On 12 December , Pope Francis received the Princess Ketevan Bagration-Moukhrani, recently appointed ambassador of her country Georgia to the Vatican.

Prince Davit attend at a memorial mass for the Maria de la Mercedes Zornoza Ponce de Leon Princes Bagration of Mukhrani and Georgia

NEWS

Prince Davit Vineyards and Winery in Mukhrani State.

NEWS

Prince Juan and Princess Kristine met with Princess Charlene at a gala dinner in Georgia this week:

** Pic **

It's time to close this thread. You can find the new one here.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom