Royal House of Georgia 1: Ending 2020

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw in one moment Anna covering a little girl with a coat; was it one of her daughters?

Images from the baptism of Prince Giorgi

image-1016935086.jpg

image-2748812245.jpg

image-2407990794.jpg

Prince Nuzgar did not attend the baptism of his grandson?

Prince Nugzar did attend - he can be seen kissing his grandson on the forehead in the video above.

Which is the relation between the father and the maternal grandfather of little Prince George now?

There is an agreement between the two branches of the Royal Family?

Last edited by a moderator:
A Royal Plot?

A new president, a new prime minister, a new Interior Minister and now already a new prince: on November 3 in Mtskheta, the old capital of Georgia, leader of Orthodox Church of Georgia, Catholicos-Patriarch Ilia II personally led the baptism ceremony of the 2-year old Giorgi Bagrationi. The baby’s parents are Davit Bagration-Mukhraneli and Ana Bagration-Gruzinsky who call themselves a royal family. The event, which was actively covered by media, was labeled “historical” by the Patriarch. The occasion was discussed feverishly in social networks and questions were asked whether these developments are a sign of a constitutional monarchy project being prepared for Georgia and, if so, who would benefit?

Full article: Georgia Today

:previous:
The development is interesting. Is the current President ready to start the restoration? Who else supports the restoration?

Last edited:
Apparently Prince David and Princess Anna have divorced.
Un altro divorzio reale - Rai News

"With much regret, I announce the end of my marriage with Anna Bagrationi, which I thank for the wonderful son we have in common, H.R.H.Giorgi Bagration Bagrationi,declared as future heir of the Bagrationi Dynasty by His Holiness Patriarch of All Georgia Illia II in the day of His Baptism on November 3, 2013 , who like his Father, Grandfather and ancestors ,will hold the tittle of Prince of Mukhrani"
Davit Bagrationi Mukhran Batonishvili

Last edited:
:previous:
Can the news site be trusted? The couple looked fine. I thought they settled their differences for good.

Thanks for the links!:flowers::flowers:
It is unfortunate that the couple was unable to preserve the union. So the possibility of Prince David ever ascending a Georgian throne is non-existent. If the restoration were to happen, Princess Anna could be the regent.

Hopefully Princess Anna will gain custody of Prince Giorgi.

And her daughters live with whom?

Hopefully Princess Anna will gain custody of Prince Giorgi.

Why would that be? Isn't shared custody more likely? Anyway, sad news indeed, though not unexpected.

Such sad news indeed. What idea do they have about marriage?

Such sad news indeed. What idea do they have about marriage?

It was a fake marriage without love, just for reproduction, against the free consentment of the bride. What idea do the royal family have about the first Anna's husband, her first marriage? They made her leave the Father of her daughters.
In Europe, we have criminal law against this Kind of marriage.

Sorry how the bride has been forced to marry the Prince? And even if she was forced, what about the groom? Underrtand that it was him who behaviored bad.
And all this "theater" for a long time non existing throne!

I too wonder who or what persuaded Princess Anna and Prince David to enter the union. It seems inconceivable to me that modern royals can be forced into strategic marriages.

Last edited:
It's been said that the Grand Duchess Maria Vladimirovna, whose mother is a Bagration-Mukhrani princess with a non-ruling family, was one of the supporters of this marriage. If Prince David were "to succeed the throne" as the prince consort to Princess Anna, who is in fact first-in-line in succession, GD Maria would have stronger hand in the ongoing Russian throne dispute.

By all accounts, the Georgian Patriarch was the figure who facilitated the union.

I too wonder who or what persuaded Princess Anna and Prince David to enter the union. It seems inconceivable to me that modern royals can be forced into strategic marriages.

I think not only the bride but also the prince were forced to wed each other. Maybe this royal family with her girls is afraid of her minor branches who ruled principalities with their boys. Maybe Mukransky wanted to be appointed royal princes and disappear from nobility register.
The prince love women like his georgian TV reality mistress and his ex-wife loved her first husband.
Now there is a heir with a royal mother and a Bagration father. They have no more bouts of nausea by going to bed.

It's been said that the Grand Duchess Maria Vladimirovna, whose mother is a Bagration-Mukhrani princess with a non-ruling family, was one of the supporters of this marriage.

She did not attend her cousin's wedding and has stayed out of this from the beginning along with the disputes within the family. Besides his immediate family, only Maria's sister Helene attended from his extended family. His uncle Bagrat is also a claimant because he feels he is a better candidate and more royal because his mother is more royal than David's mother and grandmother. This marriage is the work of the Georgian Patriarch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom