Royal Family of Egypt 1: Ending Aug 2023

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I read some unusual histories of ancient Egypt, the Incas & the Majan, but now Iam reading & browsing through the pages of this book about the Egyptian Pharaohs through history, the name of the book is "The Complete Royal Families of Ancient Egypt", by Aidan Dodson & Dyan Hilton, in this book, a lot of family trees of different pharaoh's. Iam still looking for the books of the Majan & Inca kingdoms!

I didn't know there was an Egyptian royal family still alive, until I read about Princess Fawzia Latifa of Egypt. Does anyone have any more information on the Egyptian Royal family?

I read this book about King Farouk of Egypt biography, very entertaining & informative and the title is "Too Rich, The High Life and Tragic Death of King Farouk" by William Stadiem, of course there many books available about the Egyptian Royals, good luck!

Not much interest in ancient Egyptian royalty, maybe one or two members (TRF), Afterall these ancient Egyptian royal families did exist, sad but true, even with ancient kingdoms like the Mayans & other royal civilizations.

Jewels of Queen Nazli are to sell now. She was the greatest jewel owner of the world.

After a divorce she married in 1919 King Fuad I . tehy had 5 Children ;
Farouk King married first Farida ( they had 3 daughers : Fawzia (first Queen of Iran),
Faiz

Queen Nazli of Egypt's jewels are to sell. She had the greatest jewel collection of the Word.

In 1919 she married King Fuad I of Egypt. They had 5 Children ;
Farouk who married first Farida and had 3 daughters Ferial, Fawzia and Fadia.
and secondly Nariman who had a son Fuad II.

Queen Nazli had also 4 daughters :
Fawzia First Queen of Iran
Faiza, Faika and Fathiya (who was killed by her husband.)

They had an unbelievable life and the Egyptian Court and in exile became modern wifes.

I don't know who is the seller ?

King Fuad married Dominique Piccard , had 3 Children and divorced.

His ex wife former Queen Fadila , now Mrs Fadila Dominique Piccard had to sell her Appartment Avenue Foch in Paris because of her depts
Queen Nazli sold her Van Cleef and Arpels necklace and tiara in the 70s and now the necklace belongs to Van Cleef and Arpels as for the tiara no one knows.

Not much interest in ancient Egyptian royalty, maybe one or two members (TRF), Afterall these ancient Egyptian royal families did exist, sad but true, even with ancient kingdoms like the Mayans & other royal civilizations.

Unfortunately, some would say that it was because these civilizations were more apt to tell their stories verbally rather than using the pen and paper that their histories are not as well known as their counterparts.

Ancient kingdoms

Unfortunately, some would say that it was because these civilizations were more apt to tell their stories verbally rather than using the pen and paper that their histories are not as well known as their counterparts.

I think you might be right, it is also with Inca's and the Maja's kingdoms, Iam very much fascinated by those ancient kingdoms, luckily, I have bought a book about the ancient Egyptian royal families, I read it and very fascinated by their ancient lifestyle. Still looking for the books on Maja's & Incan civilization. Thanks for the information, keep in touch!

The Spanish conquerors took a conscious decision to exterminate the American literary and verbal sources that did exist and burnt both documents and the curious strands with knots that the Incas used to share information. They also made sure that the knowledge of how to read them were lost.
What's curious is that the Inca and Maya emperors and nobility has numerous descendants both in their native America and in the Spanish nobility.
If your interested in the descendants of the Egyptian Ptolemaic dynasty I'd recommend the Bloodline series of The Ancient World podcast which is a very in-depth story about the family and how, quite ironically, the descendants of Cleopatra became Roman emperors.

The Spanish conquerors took a conscious decision to exterminate the American literary and verbal sources that did exist and burnt both documents and the curious strands with knots that the Incas used to share information. They also made sure that the knowledge of how to read them were lost.
What's curious is that the Inca and Maya emperors and nobility has numerous descendants both in their native America and in the Spanish nobility.
If your interested in the descendants of the Egyptian Ptolemaic dynasty I'd recommend the Bloodline series of The Ancient World podcast which is a very in-depth story about the family and how, quite ironically, the descendants of Cleopatra became Roman emperors.
I read the book about the Ancient Egyptian royal families and really enjoy reading it (The Complete Royal Family of Ancient Egypt by Aidan Dodson & Dyan Hilton) I saw a similar program like Bloodline About ancient Egyptian royal families, love it!!Thank you for your input about it.

At Prince Joachim Murat's Wedding , King's Fouad Son did attend , his wife wore no tiara. Are all the jewels of Queen Nariman sold ?? Northing left for the new Genaration ?
I think the divorce between King Fouad and the former Queen Fadila took a lot of time and a lot of money to pay.

At Prince Joachim Murat's Wedding , King's Fouad Son did attend , his wife wore no tiara. Are all the jewels of Queen Nariman sold ?? Northing left for the new Genaration ?
I think the divorce between King Fouad and the former Queen Fadila took a lot of time and a lot of money to pay.
Some of the jewels of the Egyptian royals were taken by the new Republican government, some were sold in exile probably etc.

Princess Nesrine Toussoun attended the "28th Gala Pour L'Espoir" at the Theatre Des Champs Elysees in Paris on November 29:

** Pic ** PdV article **

Last edited:
I love this picture titled The princes gang https://www.instagram.com/p/CUp15ZuFDGZ/ with

left to right: Prince Charles-Philippe of Orleans and Prince Muhammad Ali of Egypt.
Sitting from left to right: Prince Charles-Henri of Lobkowicz, Grand Duke George of Russia and Prince Emanuele Filiberto of Savoy.

Prince Mohamed Ali and Princess Noal attended "Le prix du rayonnement français", the French influence awards in Paris:

** Pic ** pdv article **

Princess Nesrine Toussoun attended the Enfance Majuscule Auction Gala for Children Care in Paris on June 19:

** Pic **

It's time to close this thread. You can find the new one here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom